Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

A Junkheap

Guest Shilane

Okay I don't know about you, but I always like it when another artist depicts my characters. The same applies if another writer uses any characters I've created. So, I want to draw one (or more) of these characters. So if you would allow me, I am requesting a picture of one (or more) of your characters that I could depict. Just post a good full body version of whichever character you choose and I'll do my best to make them shine. Or you can tell me 'go to hell'.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shilane

Hey, fanart is always appreciated. I'm not one to get fussy about it in general since the only time I get up tight abotu depicting my character accurate is in the battles. Otherwise, go crazy! Give me a list of characters that you'd like to draw and I'll see what I can do about reference pictures. I tend to be awful at making them so I'll have to dig up something probably. Also, I'm very excited to see what you come up with! It's been a long as time since anyone's drawn my character who wasn't part of my other forum.

I like Shilane, Adonis (I believe that is his name/patch guy) and the butler-looking robot dude. I think I got enough reference material to do them, now that I think about it. I'll try to get it done by the weekend (if life outside EF allows).

Guest Shilane

Ah, well if you need reference materials there are actually reference pictures for them. However, the Cyborg Necromancer and Adonis both belong to other people, just fyi. I'm sure that Riley and Ben won't die or anything if someone makes them fanart.

Guest Soberguy

I'm only just seeing this now and have two main comments to make about your work:

A ) FULL. OF. AWESOME.

B ) I hate you because you can draw hair.

Oh wow! That's much better reference material! Where was that when I needed it? Geez. Just kidding, but that's exactly what I needed. Okay in my opinion, my CN kinda sucked. It's a meh drawing. I can do better. Shilane and Adonis get my full attention (I may even do CN again). Time to put in some work.

Guest Mr. Green

Amazing work! I've been thinking of making a webcomic based on some of the people on here(the website peoplez, like modz n' userz.). I might post it on here once it's done. But it's gonna take awhile because I really only have time to work on it on the weekends.

I wish I could draw like that...

Amazing work! I've been thinking of making a webcomic based on some of the people on here(the website peoplez, like modz n' userz.). I might post it on here once it's done. But it's gonna take awhile because I really only have time to work on it on the weekends.

I wish I could draw like that...

Do you have concept art?

Guest Shilane

Oh hi, I forgot that I should probably update as I do stuff rather than just wander away for a few weeks and then flood. Also, sorry to everyone that said stuff that I didn't reply to because I'm sucky.

[@Soberguy] Full of mediocrity, yes. I hate me because I can draw hair too. I can't seem to make myself stop.

[@Magnus] Thank you! They are really nice, especially the parts that aren't mine!

[@Tarvius] I am not! How dare you!

[@TheRandomBandit] CAPSLOCK! And thank you even though you are wrong!

[@Mr. Green] Thanks! Also, you must do this thing. I want to see how you draw Mr. Graves. Do want.

Classnotes/skatches

r18dress.jpg

She's a queen, she gets to dress ridiculous.

eatit.jpg

Not choking a chicken, shut up. It's a canary...

sketchdump2007.jpg

I draw people. A lot. And you can tell how much I hate drawing legs and feet.

swanprincessliza.jpg

Secret Pumpkin exchange.

ladysman.jpg

Secret Turkey exchange.

lululu.jpg

I was trying to draw Gwen but then it just turned into Aoi...

gwen.jpg

This however, is Gwen.

ceci.jpg

God she's got a long torso...

Guest Shilane

Like stuff

sweetcake.jpg

Cecile revamp, I guess. I dunno, OC needs to save things as less horrible jpgs.

ashleydemon.jpg

Seriously, OC, quit being so shitty.

pinup.jpg

Part of me is delighted by the fact that some of you just threw up in your mouths looking at this. Teehee.

ranntutorial.jpg

This is what happens when you ask me to teach you how to draw a bishounen.

Sageby.png

I have a feeling that as you guys realize that this is typical of how I draw men, you'll never ask me to draw your characters.

okemontrainer.jpg

God what is wrong with her hands. Everything

071028Erinbirthday.jpg

Seriously, don't let me draw your character.

tanztnewbw.jpg

Colouring other people's lines is annoying.

roflqu.jpg

Guest Shilane

Comixes

barata_page_1.jpg

barata_page_2.jpg

I just real like the colour choices I made. Otherwise, eh...

page1.jpg

page2-1.jpg

More asspats to myself because of colour choices and because I hate digitally inking and these came out pretty good for me.