Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

A Junkheap

Guest Shilane

Guest Shilane

Yo.

So I'm new and all and I guess the best way for people to get a feel for me is through my random doodles since that's a bigger part of me than my writing. I want writing to be more of a contender by illustration will always be my first love. Anyway, take a look if you care and yeah, I do requests if I'm in the mood. Crits and questions requested!

Bencils and Sketches.

teambunnies.jpg

hoodies_resized.jpg

Yeah... don't ask. Sometimes my idea of fashion is mildly retarded.

Aoi_resized.jpg

aoigrapes.jpg

aoigoddess.jpg

Requested by my friend Luis of his character, Aoi. Done in Buddhism because I can only listen to that man for one hour out of three.

ireyufish.jpg

aine1920.jpg

sleeping.jpg

More "note taking".

pyromediengi_resized.jpg

sniperscoutspy_resized.jpg

I really like TF2. Like... enough to buy an Xbox for it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shilane

More Bencils...

ray.jpg

tanztremix.jpg

Paid commissions... I think I may have ripped them off. Oops.

bitchesdontknowresized.jpg

"Bitches don't know about my metal arm." I guess that one doesn't make sense to anyone outside of Arcadia...

unfinsiheddks.jpg

Too lazy, didn't finish.

shilanalalalala.jpg

If you were curious at all about the name Shilane, well, that's her.

hitedresized.jpg

I'm not even sure why I love this picture. Probably has to do with how ridiculously out of character it is.

Digital doodlings.

boysofsummer.jpg

2am is a weird time to ask for fanart for me...

2009-9-8-2.jpg

Lol... Paintchatting at 5am with no sleep with a guy in England.

Guest Shilane

Moving on...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn.png

kids.png

waterspirit.png

MSPaint may actually be one of my favourite programs to use. Don't judge me!

aishiteruyobaby.jpg

lick.jpg

sentairaburi.jpg

frontback.jpg

She's weird.

ship_pg06.jpg

Unfinished but I always liked this better than the finished product.

Guest Shilane

Digital Paintings.

pojadin-1.jpg

biotedmist.jpg

katerina.jpg

Gift art for the wifey, Kate.

kensington_3_resized.jpg

Celestimal_resized.jpg

Part of a series of paintings I'm doing for an artbook.

Coloured things... IDK.

Bonk.jpg

bonk2.jpg

I wasn't kidding about the TF2 addiction.

Valentinesresized.jpg

Collab with Barbara Whittman. Her lines, my colours.

Watch me get banned for spamming or something. God, that was a big dump ;__;

Guest Rhekarid

Hey, don't sell yourself short! There was nothing "mild" about that retarded fashion.

That aside, you're quite good. There's nothing obvious I can point out as a flaw; lines and shading are clean, coloring is good, nobody has three elbows or an arm a foot longer than the other. I'm no professional artist, so I wouldn't really know what to look for, but I'd put it well above average on the quality spectrum and there are no clear flaws as opposed to other pieces in that range (which sometimes do have flaws). If anything I'll look forward to a little more variety in the future, since most of it consists of women in various levels of partial clothing, which already makes up about 96% of all images everywhere these days.

It will be nice to see some original art in the gallery whenever it's back up, with characters that actually look like who they are, since the rest of us are forced to dredge the bottom of the internet for anything that resembles the idea in our head. Just brace yourself for the inevitable; people begging you to draw all their characters for them.

Guest Shilane

[@Sir EXal] D'aww, that's so sweet. Thankies!

[@ThreeDark] I dunno... I think people will get annoyed with my constant posting of art and relatively lax feeling of obligation to write anything worth reading. And let people make requests. I still reserve the right to tell people to sod off if I think their character is a bore or too tedious. I'm a fussy freelancer. And thanks for the warm welcome and compliment.

[@Treacherous] Thanks. Although the professional part makes me think you are confused.

[@LegendX] Why thank you, Master.

[@Rhekarid] Heh, I know, I pander completely to my audience when it comes to what I draw a lot of the time. Mr. Graves warned me that people will be asking for requests but I'm pretty open to it. I'm so sick of drawing my girls lately so I'm ready for someone to make requests for their own creation, hopefully something outside of my canon. It'll be a nice opportunity to challenge myself and experiment.

[@Treacherous] Thanks. Although the professional part makes me think you are confused.

:mellow: Modesty. Even the rough sketches are solid. I've seen professionals with less talent. I may be confused, but not about this.

I know for a fact, that I'll be opening a thread on here to take request for FPL ONLY art. I never received more request than I could handle. It'll be fine if you give restrictions. Hell, you may get a request or two from me.

Guest Rhekarid
I dunno... I think people will get annoyed with my constant posting of art and relatively lax feeling of obligation to write anything worth reading.

If anyone complains that you're posting too many images of art in the Art and Images section of the forum, with subtext suggesting you post some, feel free to roll them up in a carpet and throw them off a bridge.

Guest Shilane

[@Treacherous] Oh honeychild, you flatter me. And request away. If I don't feel like drawing what you request, I'll let you know.

[@Rhekarid] But that would mean I would have to buy carpets or use the good Persians. What about old sheets? We have so many of those.

[@Marvel Man] Why thank you. And it's not my motto, so you can keep it. I just have bad days.

Some things.

redcap.jpg

merfolk.jpg

ireyu_colours.jpg

Durhurhurhur that's a boy.

page-1.jpg

page-2.jpg

I'd post more comics if they'd make any sense...

NSFW!!!

Page 1 Page 2

The guy is a narcoleptic, in case that made no sense. Couldn't sleep last night. 2 hours for the pencils, 30 mins for colours and text.

Wow, how the hell did I miss this?

Really good drawling. I like the TF2 gender-benders. and the forest nymphs are quite good as well.

This is truly good work. I admire artists such as yourself as you have an innate ability to express yourself through your art. I enjoy drawing myself but sadly do not have the time to sit down and draw. Perhaps, when I get out of school, you could give me a few pointers to improve my own art work?

Anyways, I agree with Treacherous. Your art is clean, precise, and professional. I believe I can speak for others when I say we're blessed to have someone with your talents here on the EF.

Guest Shilane

[@Magnus] IDK, you could, in fact, have better things to do then trawl a forum for a new kid's art? Thanks and I'm glad someone liked the TF2 stuff. Probably some of my best pencils this year ; ;!

[@Granobulax] Overwhelming embarrassment! Thank you for you kind words even though I'm generally mediocre once you get into the business! "Blessed" is a very strong word, you should rethink your usage of it in this context.

I'd be happy to help you out when you've got time. The best way, imo, would be to do an opencanvas session since then we can literally draw together, like omigod! But yeah, if you can't find opencanvas (versions 11b68, b70 and b71 are all fine), I can always email it to you. Also, networking with hamachi is preferred since I can't host from behind a router because the program is dumb. If you don't have a tablet, then I'm always available for crits/suggestions in paint-over form.

[@EVERYONE] If you have a tablet, I want to PaintChat with you!

[@Granobulax] Overwhelming embarrassment! Thank you for you kind words even though I'm generally mediocre once you get into the business! "Blessed" is a very strong word, you should rethink your usage of it in this context.

I'd be happy to help you out when you've got time. The best way, imo, would be to do an opencanvas session since then we can literally draw together, like omigod! But yeah, if you can't find opencanvas (versions 11b68, b70 and b71 are all fine), I can always email it to you. Also, networking with hamachi is preferred since I can't host from behind a router because the program is dumb. If you don't have a tablet, then I'm always available for crits/suggestions in paint-over form.

Heh, that's just the way I am.

I won't have time for a while, but I would be very happy if you're still around by the time I'm out of college. Then I could refine my skills with your help.

Thanks!

[@EVERYONE] If you have a tablet, I want to PaintChat with you!

I don't even know what the hell your talkin bout.

Guest Shilane

pageiguessfivenowifther.jpg

Page-6-1.jpg

ScanImage06.jpg

r18page7.jpg

r18page8.jpg

r18page9.jpg

r18page10.jpg

r18page11.jpg

r18page12copout.jpg

r18end.jpg

As you can see, my stuff looks a tad shabby next to these two monsters. They make me sad. Ben just turned 21 and Riley is what, 17?! Anywho, Adonis is Riley's, Cyborg Necromancer is Ben's and Shilane is mine. The script was written collectively over 8 hours because we're bad like that on Skype, and drawn over 4 weeks, sorta. More like two if you just overlap us all.