Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Protectors of Order Sign Ups

Guest nrdman

Guest nrdman

For this rp you have to reimagine a modern time comic hero into the dark ages. You will start doing a mission for a king, but I might up the stakes later. Global limit

Name:

Based off:

Background:

Personality:

Powers:

Guest Pseudonym

Sure, uh, I guess I'm in. You need to give us more detail though, man. I mean what if the Assassin's Creed trailers were just like "You're in Florence." You'd never go buy the game. You've gotta pitch the experience to us like a kickstarter, especially because you're kinda new around here.

Guest KevinDWolf93

This might just be a formality, but if our character is short on powers, but not gadgets can we substitue power section for equipment or abilities? Or does it just go under there?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ok, just checking...let's see if this is any good;

Name: Damian "The son of the demon"

Damian%2BWayne.jpg

Based off: http://dc.wikia.com/...ayne_(New_Earth)

Background: Damian was born from two of the *greatest warriors at the time, though he never met his father. From birth he was groomed and trained to be the worlds most fearsome and deadliest assassin and by the age of 10 it appeared he was well on his was to fufilling that when he decided that he wanted a little bit more out of life. He killed his handler before escaping into the world at large to expand his horizons. Finding everything in need off tidying up, he took a pet name that was given to him during his early assassin jobs and used it as a spin for freelance work and to use his reputation and scare tactics to kill whoever is placed in his crosshairs because he thinks that would be much more fun.

*If noone picks Talia al ghul or Bruce Wayne, this little tidbit doesn't have to be expanded upon I suppose(unless someone wants it to).

Personality: Damian is a highly trained assassin, knowledigible in many ways on how to kill someone and he takes quite a bit of pride in this. In the negative qualities he is very rash, arrogant, even childish at times, and can turn violent at a moments notice. He ran away from the life of a terrorist's weapon for a reason however, despite they are known only to himself. He will kill without much remorse if he thinks you have it coming, and he thinks alot of people do.

equipment:

*single-edged sword

*various throwing knives

*spiked gauntlets

*various trick bombs(gas, smoke, flash fire)

*grappling hook

*para-cape

abilities:

*skilled acrobat

*hand-to-hand and weapons expert in most known forms of combat

*high level of intelligence and a skilled detective

*skilled in the art of stealth and subterfuge

You will have to put this in the fpl format (for the sake of dmg calculation)

Also reminding everyone that you can be creative, even though you are basing your character on some other character,it does not need to be exact

For example if I was doing wolverine he could be...

...a former magician who misplaced a word in a spell and now has a personal demon inside, granting him animalistic abilities

...a farmer who fought a were-wolverine invasion that threatened his home, but got bitten

...a soldier who was stranded and left for dead, but was saved by a wolverine that taught him to survive

Guest KevinDWolf93

You will have to put this in the fpl format (for the sake of dmg calculation)

Also reminding everyone that you can be creative, even though you are basing your character on some other character,it does not need to be exact

For example if I was doing wolverine he could be...

...a former magician who misplaced a word in a spell and now has a personal demon inside, granting him animalistic abilities

...a farmer who fought a were-wolverine invasion that threatened his home, but got bitten

...a soldier who was stranded and left for dead, but was saved by a wolverine that taught him to survive

Oh. That woulda been nice to know beforehand.......

umm, maybe you should pull up exactly what that is; I personally have a good idea what your going for(sort of), but quite a few rpers would not....could be a turn-off.