Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

(TDKR) Bane vs Michael Myers (Remake) & (F13 Remake) Jason Voorhees

Guest Classic80s

Guest Classic80s

To give a brief synopsis:

We'll say that Bane has ordered a small faction of about 15 men from the League of Shadows to quietly set up camp in the wooded outskirts of Haddonfield. Once camp is set up, they wait for further instruction.

In the meantime, Jason Voorhees chases a random girl across country. He finally catches her and kills her somewhere outside of Haddonfield.

Days later, the LOS camp has been found to have been wiped out. All members killed. This news travels back to Bane who decides to investigate the incident himself. He sets out to Haddonfield, and as part of his plan, he and roughly 12 other members of the LOS set up a similar camp in a similar spot. Bane leaves and orders the men to stay. A few days later, they've all been massacred. Only this time, Bane has been watching, marveling at the pure brutality before him. Excited by this potential challange, he sets out to confront these two beast of horror face to face.

Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-Tom-Hardy.jpeg

vs

h2_myers_hood1.jpg

&

JasonVoorhees.jpg

With their respective machete and butcher knife firmly in hand, Michael and Jason survey the torn apart ghost camp; dead LOS member scattered everywhere; their handywork on display. Suddenly from behind, that familiar voice, low and mechanical, mocks them.

Bane: "So you two have been the thorn in my side. Shame on you."

Michael and Jason turn and look back to see Bane slowly approaching them, hands firmly grasped on his own collar.

Bane: "It makes no difference I suppose. Like a moth to the flame, I will kill you now and then you will be out of my way."

Michael and Jason begin angrily flanking toward Bane, weapons at the ready, but Bane pulls out a small remote from his pocket and flips the switch. Suddenly, the metalic blades are forcibly yanked from their hands as Bane has activated a high powered magnet. Once their weapons have been stripped from them, Bane deactivates the machine.

Bane: "Oh no. I'm afraid weapons will not be tolerated in this contest. If you want to kill me, then do it with your bare hands!"

With that, the fight begins! Who wins and what happens?

Hm, even if Bane and his men succeed neither Jason nor Michael can die, so they'll just continue fighting as soon as they are resurrected again.

Guest Classic80s

Bane is indeed a beast, but the remake versions of both Michael and Jason are pretty damn animalistic in and of themselves. I suppose punching one of them would be like punching a fat bag of sand. No really gunna do much. But then again, Bane is one tough dude with plenty of strength and fighting skill to back it up. All in all, would be interesting to see IMO.