Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Rumble 12280 The Phantom and Zorro vs. The Spirit and The Shadow vs. The Green Hornet and The Lone Ranger

Guest Redemption X

Learn More About

Zorro

Read more about Zorro at Wikipedia

Official Site: Public Domain Links: Zorro The Zorro Chronology The Mark of Zorro

The Phantom

Read more about The Phantom at Wikipedia

Official Site: Moonstone Books Links: Wikipedia Toonopedia King Features

The Shadow

Read more about The Shadow at Wikipedia

Official Site: Conde Nast Links: The Shadow Wiki The Shadow's WWW Sanctum Michael Kaluta's Shadow pages

The Spirit

Read more about The Spirit at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Spirit Once Upon a Dime: The Spirit Will Eisner's The Spirit

The Lone Ranger

Read more about The Lone Ranger at Wikipedia

Official Site: Dynamite Comics Links: Wikipedia Lone Ranger Fan Club Dynamite Comics Lone Ranger

The Green Hornet

Read more about The Green Hornet at Wikipedia

Official Site: NOW Comics Links: Wikipedia International Hero Comicvine

Team two is the only one who actually have any sort of supernatural power which will have a large effect on the match.

What this means is that while team one and team three are fighting it out, team two will be hiding in the shadows and waiting for one of the teams to be defeated, then they will swoop down and take the relatively easy win.

This is a pretty tough match.

I'd love to see Team 3 team up, but really, those two guys aren't real contenders in this match. They do okay, but they aren't ready for something like this. It's down to Team 1 vs Team 2. It'd be an epic brawl, but I see Team 2 winning it.

Team 2 ftw.

The Phantom has supernatural powers. he says stuff to his ring like "by jungle law I call forth the power of 8 gorillas" and then he has the power of 8 gorillas. Also his ring shoots lasers.

Defenders of the Earthearthearthearthearth

Guest bigballerju

Shadow can not only control a person's thoughts and perceptions but literally become a shadow himself. He can also make himself invisible to the human eye. Spirit if I remember can't be killed since he already died. Team 2 wins because their going to be way too hard to kill or KO.