Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

The Hunger Games (sign up sheet)

Guest Justabox

Guest Justabox

Each and every year in the nation of Panem, an annual tournament of survival is held. This tournament, known as the Hunger Games, pits 24 tributes, two from each of Panem's 12 districts, against each other in a battle of wits, strength, and skill. The goal: survive. The prize: freedom. That is the way it's always been in the city of Panem.

After the great war, North America was left in ruins. Through struggle, it was rebuilt, and that is where Panem comes from. It started out weak; understandable given the circumstances. But, as time past, the nation grew exponentially, to the point where it was virtually unstoppable. The corrupt officials at the head of the nation waged war on the planet, and, amazingly enough, won.

The city of Panem is no more.

It is no longer a nation.

Panem, is now all there is. We live on Panem.

Panem is a place once known as Earth.

Hey all this is a Hunger Games RP I've decided to start. I have a little experience on other sites, but not really that much, so if anyone is interested I'd actually be willing to hand over the reigns for this thing once we get started. For now though, let's just focus on the first thing that needs done.

I trust you're all familiar with the Hunger Games? Well, I figured, what if we had the Hunger Games... but with comic book characters? That's why Panem took over the world in the set-up, the nation of Khazan is also part of the world so, go figure, superhero city now has it's own Hunger Games

First things first, this is the sign up sheet. If anyone wants to play, you'll first need a character. Be warned that you will be sent in with nothing but the clothes on your back, no fancy gadgets or anything, so someone like Iron Man might not be the best choice (unless Tony is actually a master martial artist and I just never knew )

Name:

Picture:

Abilities:

Bio:

This is the basic starter sheet we'll be using. It's self explanitory, so go ahead and choose your desired character. The power limit will be nobody with physical capabilities above Deathstroke. I'll probably be joining to, once we get first blood. In the meantime, just get a character, and ask any questions you'd like.

http://en.wikipedia....he_Hunger_Games

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Name: Nightwing

Pic: Nightwing_DC_h03.jpg

Ability: He was trained by Batman.

Bio: Since this is his last year being able to fight for his district Tim Drake pulled a Katniss Everdeen and was the pledge for his district

Guest Justabox

I'll edit my sheet into this post when I get the chance.

Sounds good :)

Bio: Since this is his last year being able to fight for his district Tim Drake pulled a Katniss Everdeen and was the pledge for his district

I don't quite understand. Are you saying Tim Drake was chosen as tribute but Dick volunteered for him?

Name: Franklin Richards

Pic: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091003121619/marveldatabase/images/a/ae/Franklin_Richards_(Earth-616)_0002.jpg

Abilities:

Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616. As a result, several cosmic entities, including Galactus, Eternity, and Infinity, as well as Omniversal Guardian Roma and Omniversal Majestrix Opal Luna Saturnyne, began to take notice of Franklin's tremendous gifts, going so far to describe him as a "being whom the Celestials felt was on par with themselves."

In addition to reality and molecular manipulation, Franklin has vast psionic powers that have manifested as telepathy, telekinesis, energy blasts of concussive force, precognition, and astral projection. Being a child, however, Franklin's abilities are restricted to an extent by his limited control. Moreover, it remains unclear what power levels Franklin will ultimately achieve as an adult, as several future incarnations from alternate realities as well as the mainstream Marvel universe have been shown to vary in power. One such manifestation of Franklin in adult form was able to destroy two Celestials from Earth-4280 during physical combat; in the aftermath of their defeat, Franklin's immortality was strongly implied. The same individual also tapped into the power of his younger self to resurrect and transform Galactus into his own personal herald.

In terms of unrealized potential, Franklin is generally considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound mutant in the Marvel Universe.

Bio: He was selected as the tribute from district 11.

Name: Danny Phantom

Pic: Danny_phantom_ghost_flame.jpg

Abilities: Invisibility, intangibility, 10-30 ton strength, speed up to 112 miles per hour (while flying), flight, Ghostly Wail (a devastating sonic attack that takes a lot out of Danny), Ectoplasmic energy manipulation, beyond peak human stats physically while in ghost form (far beyond, that is), Cryogenic powers (IE cryokinesis, or the manipulation of ice), self-cloning (assuming as many as he wants), physical alteration of his body, the knowing of how to fly a rocket, overshadowing, healing factor (able to quickly regenerate from light wounds), mild technopathy, mild telekinesis, the ability to turn into mist, the ability to breathe in the Vacuum(space), reflecting shield, Ghost Flame (fireballs), Multilingual skill (Esperanto), Teleportation

Bio: From District 10 (as this is the only plausible district to match his backstory), chosen to participate in the Khazan Hunger Games by chance.

Guest Justabox

Ehh, maybe I should of set a power limit on this thing? :P

Street level characters only. We'll say nobody above Deathstroke.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

I don't quite understand. Are you saying Tim Drake was chosen as tribute but Dick volunteered for him?

Yeah pretty much.

Guest Justabox

I had a RP just like this, So I kinda want to join yours. Can you be a Original character?

Whatever floats your boat =)

Give me a couple days.

Cool!

Guest Justabox

I was thinking a werewolf character. Would the werewolf form be to strong for the RP? Which would be him in the form of a normal wolf.

That sounds ok, but I can only make the call when I see the characters full capabilities.

Name: Blue Fang

Picture:

92643350201.jpg

Wolf Form: Blue_Wolf.jpg

Abilities: Can shape shift: Into a wolf, Can half shift which gives him claws for fingernails & wolf teeth in his mouth. Enhanced Strength: Nearly twice peak human. Enhanced Speed: Can run as fast as a wolf (In short bursts up to 35 miles per hour.). Enhanced Agility & Reflexes: Can dodge gun fire but it's extremely hard. Can catch a arrow in mid flight, Can set off a bear trap without being caught in it ,with his Agility he can leap great heights. Enhanced Smelling & Hearing. Resilience & Healing: Resistant to cold weather, His Body is more durable and resistant to blunt force, almost totally resistant to getting sick, injures heal faster than normal humans.

Master in Blue Fang style: Skilled fighter in his own personal style of fighting, which uses his werewolf speed, strength, & uses his claws as weapons to his advantaged.

Bio:

Name: Jeremie Casts AKA Insect (nerfed to 1 ton rather than 3)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 214

Picture: Bug form: f420f57dd0e2c37860bddb44e23d8bc1.jpg

Human form: human_anatomy_1_by_hikcup-d3e09pp.jpg

Abilities: Flying, Hypersense, Super Strength and Speed, Armored Exoskeleton/Carapace, 360 degree vision when in hero form (regular when in human), spike growth in joints and exoskeletal places along the body; adhesive skin that allows him to stick to walls and ceilings

Bio: (District 10) Over many years, humans have evolved. Over time, many things have. But bugs have changed the least. And in a lab explosion in 1994, Jeremy was permanently affected. Not even a year old yet, he gained the power to change from human to insect almost at will; However, the power deserted him from 1999 to 2004, in which time he learned to live like a normal human. He moved next to Julio Hernandez, quickly befriending him and gaining his trust. Since 2005, he's been friends with Julio and has hung out with him often. He and Julio both are members of the super football team.

Guest Justabox

In mobile version which limits my options as per editing, but perhaps a height/weight part of the character sheet should be added, since doubly peak human depends on weight.

Sure, and your character is fine.

Name: Blue Fang

Picture:

92643350201.jpg

Wolf Form: Blue_Wolf.jpg

Abilities: Can shape shift: Into a wolf, Can half shift which gives him claws for fingernails & wolf teeth in his mouth. Enhanced Strength: Nearly twice peak human. Enhanced Speed: Can run as fast as a wolf (In short bursts up to 35 miles per hour.). Enhanced Agility & Reflexes: Can dodge gun fire but it's extremely hard. Can catch a arrow in mid flight, Can set off a bear trap without being caught in it ,with his Agility he can leap great heights. Enhanced Smell & Hearing. Resilience & Healing: Resistant to cold weather, His Body is more durable and resistant to blunt force, almost totally resistant to getting sick, injures heal faster than normal humans.

Bio: Will do later

Err, hate to nitpick but in the book, only people from 12 to 18 are eligible, and your guy is one year in the clearing... ah whatever, it doesn't really matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest a guy

If i can join

Name:Slade Wilson

Picture:

4136937896923197.jpg&w=200&h=311&ei=kWchUJSwB4fw0gGcsICgAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=285&vpy=163&dur=672&hovh=248&hovw=160&tx=73&ty=155&sig=103724908612267738248&page=2&tbnh=190&tbnw=122&start=10&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:10,i:128

Abilities: a healing factor (though it takes HOURS) and he's rich so he doesn't really need to worry about gifts (I'm trying to be like Finnick)

Bio:

A man from District 8 who lied about his age took the tesserae and genuinly enjoys the Games

Guest a guy

(And having the 9 other Superhero's/Villians in it isn't Not Hunger games esque?) This is after he came home from Vietnam