Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Crowning moment of awesome

Guest KevinDWolf93

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
Wrong. Dethroning Moment of Suck. Batman does not kill. Ever.

First off, I meant the fact he stood tall against darkseid a powerful being. And threatened him with a gun which may or may not have worked.

Secondly: Batman does not kill...ever?...OOHHH BOY where to start.

batman_gun.jpg

And thats a tame one, for when he was softened. Dont question the canon of it. Its an official story.

heres an official kill count before having a no-kill policy enforced by writers. Its fairly high given the amount of time.. In fact before some slight character change, he actually carried around a gun for about a year in storywise from the original 30's stories.

So never say never, Though I may admit I shouldve put more context,

Guest KevinDWolf93

Yes, unfortunately he doesnt make a habit of that as much as ud think. He is still characterized as a coward and has shown in the EU to be better at the cut and run vs cut and slash.

PS: I meant had no training with a saber, grievous was trained by COUNT FRIGGIN DOOKU!!! Boba was just that crazy awesome!

PPS:Incidentially that vid counts as a CmoA so way to stay on topic.

Grievous is awesome BECAUSE he runs away. In a world where every major character is a stand and fight type (even frickin' Jar Jar gets out there and shoots at stuff), Grievous is the lone significant character that likes to cut his losses and run away when it's the smart thing to do. He may be the coolest thing to come out of the mostly-crappy prequels.

Right. History is written by the victor and the victor will write that he tactically withdrew. This is why Shaka Zulu (CBUB database for those who don't know him) once said that you never let a snake live, because it will rise again to strike you down.

PS: I meant had no training with a saber, grievous was trained by COUNT FRIGGIN DOOKU!!! Boba was just that crazy awesome!

In that pic, Boba says he has killed Jedi before so he's probably trained with it. Besides, its basically a sword(albeit one that can cut through most everything), which isn't hard to learn to use effectively.

Guest boston_celtics
In that pic, Boba says he has killed Jedi before so he's probably trained with it. Besides, its basically a sword(albeit one that can cut through most everything), which isn't hard to learn to use effectively.

Dead wrong.

Really? It said it was based on sword fighting. Anyway, I wasn't referring to mastering it. I was referring to basic skill(I.E. knowing how to use it without stabbing yourself.)

Here's what part of the article said- Lightsaber combat was the preferred method of fighting used by the Jedi and Sith, which was initially based on ancient sword-fighting techniques. All seven traditional lightsaber forms included the same basic techniques as ancient sword-fighting styles, such as defensive postures, overhand strikes, parries, and counterstrikes.

Plus, Non force users could use it effectively.(Grievous, Proxy)

564px-PROXYVsMarekyoung.jpg

180px-The_General.jpg

Guest boston_celtics
Really? It said it was based on sword fighting. Anyway, I wasn't referring to mastering it. I was referring to basic skill(I.E. knowing how to use it without stabbing yourself.)

Here's what part of the article said- Lightsaber combat was the preferred method of fighting used by the Jedi and Sith, which was initially based on ancient sword-fighting techniques. All seven traditional lightsaber forms included the same basic techniques as ancient sword-fighting styles, such as defensive postures, overhand strikes, parries, and counterstrikes.

Plus, Non force users could use it effectively.(Grievous, Proxy)

564px-PROXYVsMarekyoung.jpg

180px-The_General.jpg

Grievous was a cyborg, and Proxy was designed to lightsaber duel.

Grievous was a cyborg, and Proxy was designed to lightsaber duel.

You got a point there, but still, I mean how did Starkiller learn much of his skill in using lightsabers? By dueling Vader and Proxy. And according to the pic Kevin posted, Boba has done that with other jedi. However, Galen was force sensitive so maybe I'm pushing it. All right, you win.

Guest KevinDWolf93
You got a point there, but still, I mean how did Starkiller learn much of his skill in using lightsabers? By dueling Vader and Proxy. And according to the pic Kevin posted, Boba has done that with other jedi. However, Galen was force sensitive so maybe I'm pushing it. All right, you win.

No. What the pic said was that Boba had killed a jedi. He didnt say he killed him with a lightsaber, in fact its implied that lightsaber belongs to the jedi he mentioned killing...he was probably carrying it as a souvenier instead of a weapon.

No. What the pic said was that Boba had killed a jedi. He didnt say he killed him with a lightsaber, in fact its implied that lightsaber belongs to the jedi he mentioned killing...he was probably carrying it as a souvenier instead of a weapon.

And if you had a weapon like that, you wouldn't try using it?

Guest KevinDWolf93
And if you had a weapon like that, you wouldn't try using it?

Hells yes, but Im not Boba Fett. He was perfectly capable of fighting off force users without it.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I don't know about Ma Kent, but the dog is badass.

If you were jumped by a superpowered corpse of a loved one who was trying to kill you, what would your reaction be?

No offense but I don think: "burn the sh*t out of it then sick your dog on it" would be the first thing on your mind.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ribbonz

If anyone wants to read an intire book devoted to this thread than read Punisher:Welcome Back Frank. It was a good book but the way Frank kills the dude's is so ridiculous that it is awesome, E.G he smother The Russian (An uber killing machine) with Frank's obese neighbour, or when he punches a polar bear in the face to make it eat Ma, Ha ha brilliant.....

• 4 weeks later...