Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Ninja RP Thread.. Believe it!!

The Blue Flame

OOC: Go on a murder-spree? Excellent idea :)

Ashi ignores the woman, as she is no longer speaking loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes it is, would you happen to know any ninja instructors, or if anyone here is one?" she asks, trying to get in on the man's personal space so he would not be tune dout to her plea.

"So your looking for someone?" The man asked, "But you have no idea what he or she looks like?" He raises a eyebrow.

Guest Djgambrell

"Miss can you keep it down?" The women with the baby asks. "I have a baby trying to sleep."

"Well that's pacific," The man said looking down back at his book and beginning to read again.

"Actually it's Black Orange Pekoe tea," The old man smiling, "Also sonny it's great just like this beautiful day we have."

OOC: Alright others post something I am slow getting on once a day. That's enough time to post. And Kevin/Dj there a easy way to find the Sensei if you think about it.

OOC: I'm doing it my way.

Hayate smiled and looked up. "Yea it is. Hey Ojii-san? Can I ask you a question? Me and my teammates are looking for our sensei. Have you seen him? He's not much older than us but his appearance could be deceiving ya know. I gotta find out before Ashi-san goes bonkers." Hayate then leaned in close. "She's really bossy." He said with a giggle.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"So your looking for someone?" The man asked, "But you have no idea what he or she looks like?" He raises a eyebrow.

"Yeah, that guy Otaku wasn't very helpful." Ashi laments. "All we know is that he was supposed to be our ninja instructor." she says, pointing to the headband she had just recieved.

Guest tomisntblue

None of these men looked like an instructor, but with the way this village's shinobies were organized that didn't surprise her. If anyone fit the description of "younger man" it was the guy talking to Ashi. But she thought it was strange that a man who appeared about 30 was acting like an 80 year old. He could be using a transformation, and that meant he could be anyone.

Katio waited until she was sure no one was looking her way and activated her sharingan in order to see through any illusion or transformation. Once she looked everyone over, she'd deactivate her sharingan as quick as possible, hoping that one saw.

OOC: I'm doing it my way.

Hayate smiled and looked up. "Yea it is. Hey Ojii-san? Can I ask you a question? Me and my teammates are looking for our sensei. Have you seen him? He's not much older than us but his appearance could be deceiving ya know. I gotta find out before Ashi-san goes bonkers." Hayate then leaned in close. "She's really bossy." He said with a giggle.

"Sonny your a Hyuga you have the power to find out," He smiles.

"Yeah, that guy Otaku wasn't very helpful." Ashi laments. "All we know is that he was supposed to be our ninja instructor." she says, pointing to the headband she had just recieved.

"Well sucks to be you little lady."

None of these men looked like an instructor, but with the way this village's shinobies were organized that didn't surprise her. If anyone fit the description of "younger man" it was the guy talking to Ashi. But she thought it was strange that a man who appeared about 30 was acting like an 80 year old. He could be using a transformation, and that meant he could be anyone.

Katio waited until she was sure no one was looking her way and activated her sharingan in order to see through any illusion or transformation. Once she looked everyone over, she'd deactivate her sharingan as quick as possible, hoping that one saw.

Katio would see it's a basic Illusion Jutsu, and would see the women taking care of the baby is really the Sensei. Which is really a he and he has a good amount of Chakra, also she see the baby isn't part of the Illusion and is real.

OOC: Thank goodness for Tom lol. Even if the people were all real the Byakugan and Sharingan could tell who has the most Chakra which would probably be the ninja of the group. Also If Ashi used her nose she could smell the real people out.

Guest Djgambrell

"Sonny your a Hyuga you have the power to find out," He smiles.

"Well sucks to be you little lady."

Katio would see it's a basic Illusion Jutsu, and would see the women taking care of the baby is really the Sensei. Which is really a he and he has a good amount of Chakra, also she see the baby isn't part of the Illusion and is real.

OOC: Thank goodness for Tom lol. Even if the people were all real the Byakugan and Sharingan could tell who has the most Chakra which would probably be the ninja of the group. Also If Ashi used her nose she could smell the real people out.

Hayate nodded. "I know ojii-san. I just try not to rely on it. and If I did I wouldn't have met you." Said Hayate friendly like. He stood up and bowed to the old man. "Happy to meet you!" Before standing stright up and activating the Byakugan. His eyes became hard as he spread his sight across the park. He found the woman with the baby in an illusion. He deactivated the Byaugan before walking over.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: she can sniff chakra or what? Did you expect her to decipher it was the girl who didn't smell like a girl?

"Guess so." Ashi grumbles, turning away. No way would that be the instructor, noone would go to that length to keep up a ruse to the students...at least she hoped so. She glanced over to the one whose eyes changed, seeing if she got lucky. The Hyuuga clanmeber seemd to see somethign afetr using his kekkei genkai, before falling in line to him.

Hayate nodded. "I know ojii-san. I just try not to rely on it. and If I did I wouldn't have met you." Said Hayate friendly like. He stood up and bowed to the old man. "Happy to meet you!" Before standing stright up and activating the Byakugan. His eyes became hard as he spread his sight across the park. He found the woman with the baby in a. He deactivated the Byaugan before walking over.

OOC: she can sniff chakra or what? Did you expect her to decipher it was the girl who didn't smell like a girl?

"Guess so." Ashi grumbles, turning away. No way would that be the instructor, noone would go to that length to keep up a ruse to the students...at least she hoped so. She glanced over to the one whose eyes changed, seeing if she got lucky. The Hyuuga clanmeber seemd to see somethign afetr using his kekkei genkai, before falling in line to him.

OOC: She could have smell that that was a real person. She thought it meant be a trick before they even got to the park.

The Sensei would stop the illusion and look to Katio nodding with a smile. "Good job, everyone I'm right here." He says waving with the baby in his other arm.

Guest tomisntblue

Katio marched right up to their sensei, "There found you, game over, now can we move on and get to important things?"

Katio marched right up to their sensei, "There found you, game over, now can we move on and get to important things?"

"Where is your patients?" He asked. "Rule one a ninja must see through deception, you pasted, everyone else failed, you should be happy." He could tell she was more his age then the others ahe, and he knew one of his students was older. However he played stupid for her sake he didn't know if she wanted that info out for the others to know. He also seen her use the Sharingan, and the rebellion had a good idea that she was the missing Uchiha from the leaf. They have a few spies inside the village and it's Kaname's job to keep a eye on her.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Wait, that sentence didnt make any sense. Also, there was nothing to go on for dog's sense of smell to reasonably help as she had yet to even meet him. Also, Ashi would've had to activate her jutsu for it to take effect....she had no clue it was a 'game' so no reason to use it.

Ashi twitched.

"One would hope our next assignment is relayed to us past an offhand comment from someone who can't manage time." Ashi comments, noting Otaku's lacxk of mentioning he'd ant to play hide and seek. She could tell they weren't going to be getting along.

Guest tomisntblue

"Where is your patients?" He asked. "Rule one a ninja must see through deception, you pasted, everyone else failed, you should be happy." He could tell she was more his age then the others ahe, and he knew one of his students was older. However he played stupid for her sake he didn't know if she wanted that info out for the others to know. He also seen her use the Sharingan, and the rebellion had a good idea that she was the missing Uchiha from the leaf. They have a few spies inside the village and it's Kaname's job to keep a eye on her.

Ashi twitched.

"One would hope our next assignment is relayed to us past an offhand comment from someone who can't manage time." Ashi comments, noting Otaku's lacxk of mentioning he'd ant to play hide and seek. She could tell they weren't going to be getting along.

Katio looked to Ashi, her feelings were similar. She gave her an agreeing nod before looking back to their sensi, "This test was a farce, the way it was designed would have only allowed for failure if not for my S..." she stopped herself, "skills. We were just told you would be here, and given no other information. Given the teams lack of experience our time would be better spent developing our skills, not thrown blindly into kid's games."

OOC: Wait, that sentence didnt make any sense. Also, there was nothing to go on for dog's sense of smell to reasonably help as she had yet to even meet him. Also, Ashi would've had to activate her jutsu for it to take effect....she had no clue it was a 'game' so no reason to use it.

Ashi twitched.

OOC: She could have sniffed out the real person..

"Assignment?" He says. "It was a simple test, I'm sorry it was not direct, however a ninja must be cunning. Direct doesn't fit with being a ninja most the time."

Katio looked to Ashi, her feelings were similar. She gave her an agreeing nod before looking back to their sensi, "This test was a farce, the way it was designed would have only allowed for failure if not for my S..." she stopped herself, "skills. We were just told you would be here, and given no other information. Given the teams lack of experience our time would be better spent developing our skills, not thrown blindly into kid's games."

"Some missions you shall fail, they will be wastes of time, and probably lose of life." Kaname said. "You must accept failure, and move on. It was a test to see which of you could come closet to passing." What he didn't say was he was also wanting to bait her into using Sharingan, so he know for sure she was a Uchiha. "It was to Gage you all and see how you would fair with the close to impossible."

Guest tomisntblue

"Some missions you shall fail, they will be wastes of time, and probably lose of life." Kaname said. "You must accept failure, and move on. It was a test to see which of you could come closet to passing." What he didn't say was he was also wanting to bait her into using Sharingan, so he know for sure she was a Uchiha. "It was to Gage you all and see how you would fair with the close to impossible."

Katio bit her tongue. She could tell that this was going nowhere. Arguing would be pointless, but she still stood by what she said. No matter how he twisted his response, their time would have been much better spent in other ways.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Right, but again she wouldnt've known what exactly to look for...let alone get an idea that she'd needed to; as said earlier about activating the power.

"..." Ashi did everything in her power to not glare at the instructor; instead just nodding, though not agreeing, with his logic. "Duly. Noted." she all but growls, still keeping her monotone. "Ashi Inuzuka."

Guest Djgambrell

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Himitsu finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

Guest KevinDWolf93

By that point Ashi had activated the Four Legs Justsu, though unless they knew what to look for, her mask and clothign would've hidden the physical changes, past soem body language. This was in case their sensei wanted to play anymore games , best be prepared to jump through hoops. Hence, she managed to catch Hayate's comment. Past a stare at him with some now beastial eyes to confirm she heard him, she did nothing. Truth was as far as she was concerned she snapped a long time ago.

Guest tomisntblue

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Katio finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

OOC: No one knows her name, she's given it as Himitsu

Katsue hung her head but stayed silent, she used genjutsu and sould've been able to detect it but this had beyond her level of skill and she was ashamed.

OOC: Of course some clue that something was up that didn't need enhanced senses might've helped.

Guest Djgambrell

By that point Ashi had activated the Four Legs Justsu, though unless they knew what to look for, her mask and clothign would've hidden the physical changes, past soem body language. This was in case their sensei wanted to play anymore games , best be prepared to jump through hoops. Hence, she managed to catch Hayate's comment. Past a stare at him with some now beastial eyes to confirm she heard him, she did nothing. Truth was as far as she was concerned she snapped a long time ago.

Hayate went white faced and brought his hands up. Laughing uneasily and backing away slowly "Hehe... Easy Ashi. "

"..." Ashi did everything in her power to not glare at the instructor; instead just nodding, though not agreeing, with his logic. "Duly. Noted." she all but growls, still keeping her monotone. "Ashi Inuzuka."

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Himitsu finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

"She gonna snap?" Kaname shook his head. "Not very calmed headed of her."

Katsue hung her head but stayed silent, she used genjutsu and sould've been able to detect it but this had beyond her level of skill and she was ashamed.

"Hey there hold your head up high don't lose confidants." He said.

Hayate went white faced and brought his hands up. Laughing uneasily and backing away slowly "Hehe... Easy Ashi. "

"Both of you relax we have a mission," Kaname says. "It's a C-Rank Mission I'll met you all at the gate of the village, I have to take my sister to the baby sitters first. I'll fill in the details there at the gate."

OOC: OMG! I forgot I was on here. What the hell is happening. I don't understand.

OOC: Don't worry about it.

-Time Skip-

The kids all went to the gates of the village and Kaname arrived shortly after. "Now are you all ready for your first mission?"

Guest tomisntblue

"No, I'd say we're not ready at all, as we've barely been given a chance to learn anything about our team."