Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Ninja RP Thread.. Believe it!!

The Blue Flame

Guest hamtaroblazex

Riri nods solemnly. "I will do the best I can, on my honor." She then turns her head towards the battle, and frowns, before turning back at the old man. "Ok, you can go down that path, it will take you to the Gold Village." Riri points out the path before continuing. " Once I'm finished here, I'll personally help you out with everything...I hope." Riri then quickly helps the old man up and sends him on his way.

Riri then speeds towards the battlefield. Confused on what's going on, Riri calls out. "Ashi!?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Ashi jumps off of Katsa's chest in the front flip, however the Inuzuka's attack on Ashi still kinda hits, because of her being faster. As Ashi does the front flip the front of her legs are cut down wards because Ashi's jumping, it hurt like bloody hell, and would cause Ashi to bleed from the legs. Ashi lands on Katsa face however hurting her and breaking her nose. Ashi would charge and her tackle of Darkmoon off the pup would work, however Katsa quickly got to her feet bleeding nose and all. Like a super beast the left ninja attacks with crazy speed and strength even hurt, tackling Ashi off of Darkmoon. The pup would attempt attacking Katsa's back but Darkmoon rams the poor pup.

The young gold ninja, and the pup needs help or it might end badly for the pair.

Ashi had drawn a kunai, if it was the only way to stop one of them she was running on desperation. The leg wound was stuffed into the back of Ashi's head but she knew she had to be careful with mobility. Going from injured to immobilized would be a death sentence. She was going to try to stab his stomach when Katsa sideswiped her. Ashi lands on her side though she wasn't going to let Katsa pin her without a fight. She would struggle to get the kunai holding hand in positionn. She would try take a swipe at katsa's upper torso before kicking her off with both feet, she knew how important this was and she pushed hwer body according.y

Guest Djgambrell

Using the natural strength of the hyuga clan Hayate released a burst of chakra around his whole body. Trying to push away the barrier of water with his own barrier of chakra.

• 9 months later...

Riri nods solemnly. "I will do the best I can, on my honor." She then turns her head towards the battle, and frowns, before turning back at the old man. "Ok, you can go down that path, it will take you to the Gold Village." Riri points out the path before continuing. " Once I'm finished here, I'll personally help you out with everything...I hope." Riri then quickly helps the old man up and sends him on his way.

Riri then speeds towards the battlefield. Confused on what's going on, Riri calls out. "Ashi!?"

Riri would spot Ashi fighting with Katsa.

Ashi had drawn a kunai, if it was the only way to stop one of them she was running on desperation. The leg wound was stuffed into the back of Ashi's head but she knew she had to be careful with mobility. Going from injured to immobilized would be a death sentence. She was going to try to stab his stomach when Katsa sideswiped her. Ashi lands on her side though she wasn't going to let Katsa pin her without a fight. She would struggle to get the kunai holding hand in positionn. She would try take a swipe at katsa's upper torso before kicking her off with both feet, she knew how important this was and she pushed hwer body according.y

With the kunai in the right position she cuts Katsa a few times on the arm, and the chest. Ashi would kick Katsa off of her. "Damn you little b#@%+!" She yells bleeding badly from her arm, and chest bleeds as well but not as bad because of the light ninja under armor ninja's wear. Her wolf partner would come to her aid, and he steps in front of her guarding her.

The pup would do the same thing for Ashi.

Using the natural strength of the hyuga clan Hayate released a burst of chakra around his whole body. Trying to push away the barrier of water with his own barrier of chakra.

His move works but the water was just a other Genjutsu, releasing the burst of Chakra breaks the Genjutsu . Allowing himself and Kaname to see the enemy ninja. The young Hyuga feels competeily drain from using so much Chakra.  

"Good job, I'll take it from here." Kaname said.

"Bring it on traitor!" says the enemy ninja.

"Blue Flame Style Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Kaname said. Sending a volley of small fire balls at the other ninja.

The enemy ninja dodges the fire balls but the distraction works giving Kaname time. 

"Blue Flame Style Rasengan!" Kaname uses the body flicking giving him a burst of speed. He appears right in front of the enemy, and he slams the fire Rasengan against the enemy's chest. Incinerating his cloths and flesh, catching him on fire, and sending him flying back through the forest spinning like crazy. He slams into a tree and falls to the ground dead, his body still on fire.          

Guest pyrodragon

A kunai with a paper bomb appears from out of nowhere and attempts to hit Katsa with it. Nikku appears next to Ashi. "Sorry I'm late you wouldn't believe me if i told you why."

Guest tomisntblue

With the kunai in the right position she cuts Katsa a few times on the arm, and the chest. Ashi would kick Katsa off of her. "Damn you little b#@%+!" She yells bleeding badly from her arm, and chest bleeds as well but not as bad because of the light ninja under armor ninja's wear. Her wolf partner would come to her aid, and he steps in front of her guarding her.

Katio had watched for long enough. While her partner was possibly closing in on a kill, there was no way to be sure when factoring in the wolf. It was time to help, and worry later if her actions would offend Ashi. Katio pulled a shuriken from her tool belt and threw it at Katsa's head. From her hidden position, behind the enemy, the throwing star would be hard to dodge. 

But Katio wasn't only planning on the enemy dodging; she was counting on it. The weapon was attached to a wire, that if dodged, Katio would pull back on and cause it to wrap around Katsa's throat. 

Guest hamtaroblazex

Riri was about to go help, but she noticed off to her side, Kaito, and the new guy that appeared right next to Aishi. So she quickly stopped not tring to interfere with waht ever they might have planned

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ashi quickly retreats to gain distance as well as she quite simply out of her league in a straight fight. Even with her lucky hits just now on top of the adrenaline high, she was definitely hurt; the only debate was which part of her had it the worst. Ashi kicks a bit as she backs up defensively, but not really capable of a lot else at the moment when the pup jumps in front of her.

"Stupid mutt..." Ashi growls, the little thing trying to help her be a distraction was very detrimental to Ashi being a distraction so the thing could escape. She did her best to at least get to one knee, at this point she was ready to show defiance even if it was all she had but fate hat other plans it seems. Ashi guards her face when a paper bomb goes off near Katsa, she had no idea how to react to that, though the new ninja's appearance certainly got a clear one as she looks the nin in the eyes.

Who the hell are you? is what Ashi thinks but doesn't say as she didn't have time for chatting. Given her mask went up to her nose, only her eyes really gave away that reaction. When Nikku was done introducing himself, Ashi very quickly...grabbed the pup and moved to retreat while her backup fended off Katsa: she was far from thankful for the rescue but her pride wasn't a factor at the moment. Ashi was about ready to drop dead from receiving her family's techniques head-on so she wasn't going to be productive in a fight and getting the stupid mutt to safety was priority for her, even if her pride wasn't at stake she wasn't going to let the 'little thing' help the Inuzuka clan's reputation be soiled as much as Katsa has already. That's what she told herself at least.

OOC: I'm going to reply. And not wait for DJ's reply because his away from everyone else along with my character. So things go faster this way.

The first Kunai is detected by the female being able to smell that a other enemy appeared. With the awareness of Nikku Katsa is ready she deflects his Kunai by throwing a Kunai of her own. The Kunai hit each other and Nikku's paper bomb goes off sending a shock wave from the explosion. Being weaken by battle Katsa falls over. "That the best you got!?" Growls Darkmoon Katsa's wolf partner.

With his powerful hearing and smell the Ninken was aware of Katio. He turned around and barked using his special ability sending a wave of sound energy at Katio's shuriken blowing it back at her. Her weapon would harmlessly fly over her head. But if she didn't move the sound energy would hit her, sending her flying back, taking damage from the sound energy, and from the impact of whatever she was thrown into.

"You will all pay for this!" Katsa yells jumping on to Darkmoon's back. Darkmoon jumps away to a tree and as he does Katsa throws a Kunai at Chie Nara. The kunai goes right through the young ninja's face and into his brain blood splatters all over. Darkmoon and Katsa retreat running away on the tree tops. 

OOC: GM note Jesus isn't going to play anymore that is why I just killed his character off.  Also Tom the sound energy is arm length side to side, & arm length up & down.              

Guest tomisntblue

Katio attempted to dodge the attack by channeling her chakra into to her feet and using it to power her jump, to be sure to clear the attack. She'd land in a tree, and decide not to go after their opponent. The pup was safe, their mission was complete. There was no need for any more blood shed on either side. 

She'd go to Ashi, concerned about her well being. But giving the vibe she got from her earlier, she didn't know how much help she should offer. So instead she said simply, "For what it's worth, you did great."

OOC: Blue Flame, you can decide if that move is with in her abilities. I think with her high intelligence and tijutsu stats she should be able to.

Guest Djgambrell

His move works but the water was just a other Genjutsu, releasing the burst of Chakra breaks the Genjutsu . Allowing himself and Kaname to see the enemy ninja. The young Hyuga feels competeily drain from using so much Chakra.  

"Good job, I'll take it from here." Kaname said.

"Bring it on traitor!" says the enemy ninja.

"Blue Flame Style Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Kaname said. Sending a volley of small fire balls at the other ninja.

The enemy ninja dodges the fire balls but the distraction works giving Kaname time. 

"Blue Flame Style Rasengan!" Kaname uses the body flicking giving him a burst of speed. He appears right in front of the enemy, and he slams the fire Rasengan against the enemy's chest. Incinerating his cloths and flesh, catching him on fire, and sending him flying back through the forest spinning like crazy. He slams into a tree and falls to the ground dead, his body still on fire.          

Feeling so drained he ralexed his body completely in a standing yet very lazy stance. "That was... Hard." He said beggining to get a little shaky.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ashi was exhausted, her head was spinning and her body was aching. As far as she knew,s he was closer to death than possible though it could have just been all of the miserable feelings stacking on one another. She had plenty of miserable to go around for her first real mission. She holds the 'stupid pup' as Katio tried making to make her feel better, she had gone through the entire fight on instincts so reflecting was the last thing she wanted to do.

"No..." she says aloud, not particularly impressed by her partner's attempt and shrugging it off almost immedietely. "All I can say is I survived. And that's not worth much." she says, keeping the conversation to a minimum. It's just how she was at this point, and she compounds it by shakily getting to her feet with the dog in tow. "You did well though...." she replies back. Ashi didn't leave her low tone of voice, but that was her usual sound so it probably wasn't an insult.

OOC: Yeah it is in her abilities to make the jump specially with the add Chakra to the feet. The other kids haven't learn how to do that yet but your character has been a Genin for awhile so it's within her abilities.

"It only gets harder trust me but you did well." Kaname walk to Hayate and put both his hands on his upper arms. "Now if you need I can carry you but we need to get going. We have to get back to the others. This was clearly to side track me so they could attack are teammates." Kaname said. 

Ashi was exhausted, her head was spinning and her body was aching. As far as she knew,s he was closer to death than possible though it could have just been all of the miserable feelings stacking on one another. She had plenty of miserable to go around for her first real mission. She holds the 'stupid pup' as Katio tried making to make her feel better, she had gone through the entire fight on instincts so reflecting was the last thing she wanted to do.

"No..." she says aloud, not particularly impressed by her partner's attempt and shrugging it off almost immedietely. "All I can say is I survived. And that's not worth much." she says, keeping the conversation to a minimum. It's just how she was at this point, and she compounds it by shakily getting to her feet with the dog in tow. "You did well though...." she replies back. Ashi didn't leave her low tone of voice, but that was her usual sound so it probably wasn't an insult.

The pup would lick Ashi face lovingly and then would lick her chest wound. The pain of the wound would dull after the pup licks it. 

OOC: Now your in control of the pup after this post Kev. The pain killer lick is a special ability that the pup has.  

Guest tomisntblue

"No..." she says aloud, not particularly impressed by her partner's attempt and shrugging it off almost immedietely. "All I can say is I survived. And that's not worth much." she says, keeping the conversation to a minimum. It's just how she was at this point, and she compounds it by shakily getting to her feet with the dog in tow. "You did well though...." she replies back. Ashi didn't leave her low tone of voice, but that was her usual sound so it probably wasn't an insult

Ketio was at a loss for words, until...

The pup would lick Ashi face lovingly and then would lick her chest wound. The pain of the wound would dull after the pup licks it.  

"You may not think it's worth much," she said simply, "But as far as that pup's concerned, it's worth everything. You protected it, you saved it, now - like it or not - looks like you got yourself a new partner. A bond like that? I'd say it's worth surviving for."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ashi kept the pup close as the licking actually seemed to be soothing her, physically anyways. She's silent as Keito speaks up, she really didn't want to hear this but the young Inuzuka didn't have much of a choice. She didn't want a damn bond...it was an antithesis to how she's lived the last few years of her life. then again, her superior is likely gonna agree so...she was stuck with him. 

"That makes sense I suppose..." she responds to Keito as the licking reaches her face where she was bruised. She really didn't want to dignify Keito with much else and she kept a stoic face, though she asked Keito if he needed a 'licking' next. "I didn't catch how your fight went actually." she admits, Katsa had completely overwhelmed her and those feelings were still definitely there.

Guest Djgambrell

Hayate relaxed himself to let his chakra replenish. "No go on. I'll be fine. The others need more help than I do."

Kaname would roll his eyes at Hayate, "I'm carrying you get over it." He says picking up Hayate, he then quickly takes off towards the others via the trees. Once there he sets down Hayate, "Is everyone okay?" He asks looking at the two girls talking. He scans the area seeing if everyone is a counted for. Ones missing, looking again he sees blood, he heads that way. He looks down seeing nothing but red... kunai... death... he sees the dead body of Chie Nara.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bursting into a rage hotter than the sun. He screams literally shaking the ground from his scream. His face carrying pure hatred like if someone crossed his path at the moment he rip there heart out with his bare hands.   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomisntblue

Ketio heard their leader's scream. 'Seems the battles not over,' she thought, grabbing a kunai and rushing toward the sound. When she got to the scene, her mood changed, her body went limb, she dropped her weapon. She was silent. There were no words to describe the sight. She had barely met the girl, but still, they were teammates. 

She remembered her own words about surviving being worth it, and thought that, perhaps, this was why. Ketio and the others survived, so that they could carry forth the memories of their fallen comrades. She took comfort in this, and resolved to bring the leaf village down. Not just for herself, but for Chie Nara, and everyone else who has fallen at the hands of their corruption.