MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Ninja RP Thread.. Believe it!!

The Blue Flame

Guest Djgambrell

He bowed in return.

He bowed in return and then looked at his wristwatch. He walked over to Chie and handed him the last headband. Then walked back to where he was standing, "Your guy is Sensei is late." Otaku said with a frown.

Hayate tied his headband to his waist. Prefering to wear it like a belt. "Maybe he's lazy?"

Hayate tied his headband to his waist. Prefering to wear it like a belt. "Maybe he's lazy?"

"I can sure you his not lazy," Otaku said. "His just a little different is all. Anyway's his always hanging out at the park inside the Village." he says fixing his glasses into place again. "You young ninja go find him, his normally by the chest boards at the park."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ashi raises an eyebrow at the request. Odd indeed. Nonethless, she nods in understanding.

"What does he look like?" she asks rather stoically, given the situation.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"......" Ashi stands there as he speeds off. A second or two later, she twists to face her fellow allies. "That doesn't narrow it down much....." she gets out, before turning to the park.

Guest Djgambrell

"......" Ashi stands there as he speeds off. A second or two later, she twists to face her fellow allies. "That doesn't narrow it down much....." she gets out, before turning to the park.

Hayate gave a toothy grin. "Well we'll just look for someone strong around are age I guess."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hayate gave a toothy grin. "Well we'll just look for someone strong around are age I guess."

"....unless his appearance is decieving." Ashi points out.

Katsue sat in her seat trying not to draw attention to herself, as being unremarkable was a powerful weapon for a ninja but if she was spoken to she would speak

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Or really direct. We don't know. Meh."

Ashi silently stares at him like he's an idiot. While him simply losing track of time was a possibility, in her opinion it wasn't something to bet on. She turned forward and simply began walking towards the park rather than argue about what to look for when they get there, preffering to get there and figure out then.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Riri stood up, opening her mouth to speak "If I can make a suggestion, we stay in a group...Our sensei is bound to notice us..I'm sure he knows who we are." Finished with what she wanted to say, she waitied for a response, if any

Once Ashi got there she would see two men in there 30's playing a game of chess, A athletic man in his 20's leaning against a wall reading a book, A man in his 50's sipping tea on a bench, A woman taking care of her baby, and two small children playing ball. The others caught up and would see the same thing.

OOC: For sake of the RP I made it where everyone followed Ashi.

Guest Djgambrell

Hayate looked straight at Ashi. "Its probably the old man. Deceiving. I'll check it out." He said jokingly. He then walked over and sat on the bench next to him. "Hey." He said grinning.

Guest tomisntblue

Katio had said nothing the entire time. She stood silently, studying the group and assessing her team. One thing was for sure, they needed to be much more organized if they were to have any hope of defeating the Leaf Village.

Guest hamtaroblazex

"Or the ones playing shougi if you were paying attention..." But the white-eyed ninja already left to talk to the old man.

"Though...Otaku also said he was young...in this dayand age..is 30's now considered young?" She muttered to herself as she walked towards the men playing chess. Riri would bow politely and ask the men. "Excuse me...um...are any of you, Sensei's?"

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: Oooohhh...I tottally read that wrong...I thought you were Hatake...Hayate Hyuga, is who you are...*Facepalms*

Hayate looked straight at Ashi. "Its probably the old man. Deceiving. I'll check it out." He said jokingly. He then walked over and sat on the bench next to him. "Hey." He said grinning.

"Hello sonny," The old man said drinking a other sip of tea.

"Or the ones playing shougi if you were paying attention..." But the white-eyed ninja already left to talk to the old man.

"Though...Otaku also said he was young...in this dayand age..is 30's now considered young?" She muttered to herself as she walked towards the men playing chess. Riri would bow politely and ask the men. "Excuse me...um...are any of you, Sensei's?"

OOC: It's actually chess not shougi lol.

"I'm the Sensei of showing him who's boss!" Said one of the men taking the other man's pawn.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ashi sighs. This was getting nowhere fast.

"Excuse me, were looking for a Ninja Instructor!" Ashi says in a soft monotone, loud enough to hear for those in that section of park to hear.

Guest KevinDWolf93

The man leaning against the wall looks at her like she is crazy, "What are you yelling about?"

If the man, or anyone else for that matter, was paying close attention to her face they would've caught the faintest of eye twitches. Going back to her stoic demeanor she thinks maybe this man could help regardless.

"We are looking for someone. We were told we could find him in this park."

Guest Djgambrell

"Hello sonny," The old man said drinking a other sip of tea.

OOC: It's actually chess not shougi lol.

"I'm the Sensei of showing him who's boss!" Said one of the men taking the other man's pawn.

"Hows the tea? Smells like Camameille." Said Hayate trying to be friendly.

If the man, or anyone else for that matter, was paying close attention to her face they would've caught the faintest of eye twitches. Going back to her stoic demeanor she thinks maybe this man could help regardless.

"We are looking for someone. We were told we could find him in this park."

"Miss can you keep it down?" The women with the baby asks. "I have a baby trying to sleep."

"Well that's pacific," The man said looking down back at his book and beginning to read again.

"Hows the tea? Smells like Camameille." Said Hayate trying to be friendly.

"Actually it's Black Orange Pekoe tea," The old man smiling, "Also sonny it's great just like this beautiful day we have."

OOC: Alright others post something I am slow getting on once a day. That's enough time to post. And Kevin/Dj there a easy way to find the Sensei if you think about it.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Miss can you keep it down?" The women with the baby asks. "I have a baby trying to sleep."

"Well that's pacific," The man said looking down back at his book and beginning to read again.

OOC: Alright others post something I am slow getting on once a day. That's enough time to post. And Kevin/Dj there a easy way to find the Sensei if you think about it.

OOC: Go on a murder-spree? Excellent idea :)

Ashi ignores the woman, as she is no longer speaking loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes it is, would you happen to know any ninja instructors, or if anyone here is one?" she asks, trying to get in on the man's personal space so he would not be tune dout to her plea.