Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10983 Lord Zedd vs. Hordak

leroypowell3

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION FOR THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.

Previously, Hordak was brought to Earth by a group of mystics. In one of his encounters with Earth's heroes, he fought the Zeo Power Rangers and beat them nearly to death.

Lord Zedd was overjoyed. "Ha! This Hordak nearly killed the Zeo Power Rangers! I must meet him!"

Rita Repulsa stepped up cautiously. "This is the same Hordak from Eternia? You avoided conquering that planet centuries ago because he was there."

"That was then!" Zedd whirled on her. "Now he has done me a favor. And we have a common enemy. Together, we can destroy the rest of the Power Rangers and any other heroes who wish to stand in our way!"

It took more effort than he wanted, but Zedd arranged for an audience with Hordak. Once face to face, Zedd presented his case.

"You don't know me, but I know you. I was looking at Eternia when you were busy with the Snake Men. I left that world to you and pursued other conquests. Now we have an opportunity to work together."

Hordak stared at him, his expression was blank. Zedd felt in nessessary to further empower his case.

"You've recently encountered a team of Power Rangers. They have been a thorn in my side for a long time. I can help you eleminate them and all others that oppose you. Then we can take this world and do with is as we please."

At last, Hordak spoke. "Why should I ally myself with a weak sorcerer like you?"

"What!?" Zedd exclaimed.

Hordak explained. "By your own admission, you have been defeated by a group of children. You have nothing to offer me."

Zedd gripped his staffed with both hands. "I'll have you know that while you waisted centuries trapped in Despondos, I was conquering galaxies!"

"Until a group of teenagers stopped you in your tracks." said Hordak. "Be gone, before you stop amusing me."

"It's too late for that!" Zedd took on a threatening posture. "I think I'll destroy you and take what you have built!"

With a evil smirk, Hordak responded. "You're welcomed to try."

A fight till the death. This is the Hordak of the 2002 He-Man cartoon. Zedd can do everything he did in the Power Rangers show (and implied abilities). No allies or plots or schemes. Just two sorcerer's battling it out.

I give the set-up a Good!

For the match up, I think Lord Zedd will win!

Good set-up, leroy.

I don't know; Hordak himself is very powerful as well. Though Hordac's power was only hinted at in the 2002 show, it's been stated that at his strongest, he was more powerful than even Skeletor.

This should probably be a tough battle either way.

Hope I'm not ruining your Legion Brigade matches using these unused characters. It's actually a good way to get them noticed, putting unused and unpopluar characters against big names.

And thanks for the comments people. I really appreciate it.

Hope I'm not ruining your Legion Brigade matches using these unused characters. It's actually a good way to get them noticed, putting unused and unpopluar characters against big names.

Don’t worry, your not ruining my storyline.

Feel free to use what characters you need for your storyline.