Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10969 Thor vs. Injustice League

Guest xman4life

Guest xman4life

INTRO

Thor sat on the rainbow bridge looking at earth and all of it's wonder with Heimdall.

Heimdall-What seems to trouble you Odinson?

Thor-Mortals Heimdall.

Heimdall-Mortals?

Thor-Yes. They have grown in strength and power over the centuries. They grow arrogant and due to the power they possess they become a threat to them and even us. The one named Sentry was able to bring down Asgard ALONE.

Heimdall-But your good friends are mortals.

Thor-Yes they are my companions, they are my war brothers. I do not speak of men of their calibur. I speak of men such as Doom, such as Count Nefaria. These mortals cross the line between man and Gods.

Heimdall-But what can you do lord Thor. It will only get worse as time goes on, THIS I assure you.

Thor-My father would wipe man from existence if I spoke to him about this so I came to confide in you mighty Heimdall. You see all and what do you see if not from this realm what of others? Do you see mortals such as Sentry in other realms.

********Heimdall turned and gazed away from this universe and switches to another

Heimdall-Odinson you as well as I know that there are many threats in countless realms. It is a trying task to try to "humble" all such powerful mortals.

Thor-My frustrations with man comes and goes. I am a warrior Heimdall. I sometimes crave battle. Maybe this reflects upon my thoughts so please forgive my words.

Heimdall-Thor you are the finest warrior in all of Asgard. To battle is in your blood. Between you and I what if you were to go on your quests in other realms. Not to correct all mortals of their ways but just to "hone your skills".

Thor-Heimdall are you suggesting that I travel to the other realms to spar?

Heimdall-Indeed Odinson. I grow weary of gazing upon existence to see the many errors of man. I enjoy seeing you fight and your warriors spirit.

*****Thor smiles and hugs Heimdall

Thor-Verily you are wise Heimdall. Therefore my companions on earth would be none the wiser of my frustrations. You are truly wise. But which earth shall i go to?

*****Heimdall pointed to a far earth in a realm full of super beings such as his own.

Thor-I shall go at once.

*******Thor then started to swing his mighty hammer to create a portal to the new earths realm. When he enters he feels a difference.

Thor-This is truly perplexing. It feels different almost as if I instinctively know this is not the realm I'm from. Even the air feels lighter. No matter I am here for a mighty battle and a mighty battle I shall have.

********Thor flew off in search for a battle and noticed monuments to heroes.

Thor-There must be mighty beings here to have shrines in their honor.

*********Thor lands and began walked the streets of a town called Metropolis and noticed a man speaking in front of a large crowd. He walked through the crowd to hear the man speak.

Lex-My fellow citizens how much longer are we going to sit aside while these meta humans hover above us as if we are the lesser beings? Superman has saved the earth many times but at what price? Destroyed buildings, damaged roads, and collateral damage ranging in the billions. If he has all of those powers why not help curse cancer? Stop these evil dictations? end famine? I can tell you why because he and the other punks in the justice league think themselves GODS!!!

********Thor frowned and walked up to the crowd to get closer.

Thor-SILENCE MORTAL!!!! You know NOTHING of the Gods!

********Lex Luthor looked down from the podium to see a large man with blonde hair with a shiny metal helmet and a long flowing red cape.

Lex-And who are you?

Thor-I am Thor Odinson lord of thunder.

*********Lex Luthor laughs

Lex-See! This gentleman think he is the norse god of thunder. This meta human has went as far as to call himself a god!!!! This is what I'm talking about people. How long will we put up with beings like this to look down on us and judge us. To go unchecked.

**********Lighting struck the podium barely missing Lex Luthor.

Thor-I warned you mortal. Know your place. I am no "meta human". I am a God. born in Asgard son of The all father Odin.

Lex-Sorry "Thor" but you are no god. You and the rest of your meta human friends get the hell out of here and let people deal with people. We don't need your help anymore.

***********Thor flew over to Lex and grabbed him by his collar and raised him into the air.

Thor-Mortal I have been alive for countless centuries. I have seen the rise of your Christianity and the rise of your Islam with mine on eye. I am of divinity and I don't want to remind you why you don't seek the wrath of the gods.

************Thor dropped him and flew away. Lex Luthor was humiliated and left the scene immediately to seek vengeance on the meta human who embarrassed him. He seek the help of the Injustice League.

Lex-We will have to get rid of these "heroes". There was this new one today to dare place his hands on me. After all of these justice league fools are destroyed there will be nothing to stop us from ruling the world.

Deathstroke-I looked over the tapes and do not recognize this meta human. Are you sure he is in the Justice League?

Lex-If not he is dead anyway. Our conquest will start with him since he is an unknown no one will miss him.

********They soon set out at night and searched all of metropolis for this new meta human and found him in the park. and they proceeded to confront him. Lex Luthor armed in his suit called to Thor.

Lex-There you go. You though you could embarrass me and get away with it? I brought some friends so we can teach you and your other friends some manners.

*********Thor had his back turned still

Thor-Mortal if you are your allies unite against me I will show no mercy.

*********Thor turned around with his hammer in his hand primed for battle.

Thor-So I will say to you FLEE or you with find your doom in this battle for you do not face a man.......

**********A thick storm rolled in and the rain began to pour as the winds grew

Thor-You face a god!

Lex-You are a false god just like Superman. I guess it's up to us to bring you down and show you humility. KILL HIM!!!!!!!

Thor-HAVE AT THEE!!!!!!

(Injustice League:Deathstroke, Cheetah, Giganta, Solomon Grundy, Dr. Light, Metallo, Mister Freeze, Clayface)

Guest bigballerju

LOL you actually thought I meant its a stomp for Injustice? Hell no its a stomp for Thor who is a Marvel character which Marvel characters seems to always stomp in alot of your matches.

Guest xman4life

^^^^You must not ever check out my matches. I always get a 3.8 or 4.0. My last matches were Doom vs Secret society of super villians, x-23 vs daredevil, black panther vs batman, new avengers vs x-men, ghost rider vs BA, and batman inc vs sabretooth. I dont see a single stomp match in this line up.

Metallo and solomon grundy are both superman strength not to mention metallos techopathy. Giganta and cheetah are no joke not to mention lex in his suit.

Guest bigballerju

There is not even one person on that team that would remotely even pose a threat to current Thor in comics. Grundy is the only one who can last a few minutes but then gets taken out easily. That definitely goes for a Thor who is going all out which you just said yourself he is do that.

Guest leroypowell3

Even against these numbers, Thor takes it. I won't say easily, like everybody else is saying, but Thor going all out, will definately kill several members.

Guest Guest

I think it is a good setup. Thor wins of course. It would be interesting to see if dr. Light's power could do anyt

hing to slow thor down.