Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10963 LeRoy Greene vs. Nick Grant

leroypowell3

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION FOR THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Previously, upon witnessing the murder of Akira and E. Honda by The Three Storms, LeRoy Greene vowed to avenge them by taking down the storm's declared affiliation, The Sith...

Tempted to backtrack and check on his partner, Raven, who was fighting with Sho'Nuff, LeRoy stayed the course, following The Three Storms as they kidnapped their latest victim. He remained well out of sight but there was on way that he would loose them.

Then he did. The Three Storms were gone. He wondered if they had somehow spotted him and were not lying in wait, but not attack came.

Completely baffled, LeRoy panicked. If another person died because of his failure...

Then, a man came strolling down the alley. He was an older gentlemen, with a beard. He was wearing a strange brand of clothing, the cape being the most outrageous accessory. As LeRoy eyed him, the man stared right back.

"You're a persistant one, young man." he said with a regal tone.

"Who are you?" LeRoy demanded with more curiosity in his voice than aggression.

"I was once named Dooku, but now I am called Darth Tyranus."

"Are you a member of The Sith?"

"I am indeed." Dooku said proudly. "The Force is strong with you. Stronger even than The Shogun. This glow the two of you possess is intriguing."

LeRoy felt an evil chill as the Sith talked. "What do you want?"

"I can teach you to maximize your glow. As I am doing with The Shogun. You would be a powerful Sith lord one day."

"I am not interested," LeRoy shut him down.

"Somehow, I expected such a response." Dooku didn't look very disappointed. Then he began to talk louder. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Green. I look forward to meeting with you again!"

Confused, LeRoy cocked his head. Dooku began to withdraw and just as LeRoy was about to halt him, someone else came onto the scene.

Hopeing that it would be Raven and not Sho'Nuff, LeRoy wasn't sure what to think when the stranger arrived.

Nick Grant looked at LeRoy Greene suspciously and then caught a glimps of Count Dooku leaving.

"What did you do?" Nick shouted at LeRoy.

LeRoy didn't answer. He didn't know how.

Nick came closer. "Are you working for him?" He pointed in the direction freshly departed Sith lord. "Answer me!"

"You should calm down." LeRoy tried to set the example by evening his own voice.

"You should answer me!" Nick shouted even louder. The anger in his face, the rage in his eyes. He wasn't up for talking things out like a gentlman, he wanted to hurt somebody.

As LeRoy braced for this emotionally charged man to lunge at him, he spotted a small gun, floating just a few feet above Nick's head. It was the strangest thing he had ever seen, just hovering there as if on an invisible string.

"I'm going to ask you one more time!" Nick hissed. "Then things are going to get ugly. Who are you and why were you talking with Dooku!"

LeRoy held his tounge. He wanted to concentrate. No matter what he said, he was certain that one thing was about to happen.

BOOM!

The gun fired. LeRoy staggered back and Nick came closer. When LeRoy stood erect an instant later, Nick drew back, cautiously. LeRoy did a mock smile, displaying the bullet that he had caught in his teeth. Nick's eye widened as did the gap in his mouth.

"Whoa," was all the sound he could make.

An anger in his eyes, LeRoy regarded his assailant. "That was not neccessary." If this man wanted to fight instead of listen, LeRoy would give him his fight, then he would make him listen.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Just an unfriendly scuffle. Nick will keep the gun in the air as long as he can consentrate but he won't use it leathally (he want's to question not kill). LeRoy of course, won't hurt Nick too badly he just want's to settle him down.

So who win's LeRoy and The Glow or Nick and his telekinetic powers?

Guest bigballerju

Good fight but Nick takes it. Leroy can't do anything when he is being bounced around all over the place by Nick with his TK.