Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10952 Raven vs. Sho'Nuff the Shogun of Harlem

leroypowell3

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION TO SEE THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Previously, at the encouragment of David Palmer, LeRoy Greene went to Miami to enter a martial arts contest. While there, he witnessed the assualt and murder of two other fighters in the contest, Akira Yuki and E. Honda. Their assailants, The Three Storms, possesed magical powers and claimed allegiance to an order called... The Sith.

David Palmer furrowed his brow. "The Sith? Never heard of them."

"I should have done something." LeRoy seethed. "Helped them."

"From what you describe, I'm not sure you would have done any good." said Palmer gravely.

"I must make amends." there was an angry determination in LeRoy's voice. "I have to uncover The Sith and put an end to them."

"That sounds like a plan." Palmer sounded a little brighter hearing the pacifistic Master of The Glow rialed up. "Stay there and do what you have to do. I'll send help right away."

"Thank you, Mr. Palmer." said LeRoy, then turned his phone off.

The next day, LeRoy's back up arrived. He didn't know this man and his ultra serious demanor suggested that this wouldn't be a pleasant alliance. It would be all business.

"Glow Master." the man said coldly. "I'm called Raven. Former President Palmer asked my organization to help you investigate The Sith. They sent me."

"Just you?" LeRoy looked him over.

"I'm all you'll need."

"Do you know of The Sith?" was LeRoy's next question.

"No. But we're going to learn everything about them."

And so they began. Many of the fighters were still in Miami. A few had spotted the three storm warriors but no one had encountered them. No one alive to tell the story, at least. Just as the trail was starting to run cold, LeRoy and Raven got a break.

A distant lightning flash and the sounds of fighting down a dark alley drew their attention. The Three Storms had attacked another fighter. LeRoy didn't recognize him but he was in danger nevertheless. Not surprising, Raven disappeared. LeRoy had smelled ninja all over the man when he first met him and was confident that Raven would have him well covered in this conflict, albiet, in his own way.

Then, LeRoy saw someone whom he had never expected to encounter. His urban samurai get up and Rick James jerry curl had never changed in all these years.

Gritting his teeth and snarling like a beast, The Shogun of Harlem stared LeRoy down.

"I knew you would be coming, LeRoy! I've been waiting to tear you apart the whole time I was in jail! Now that The Sith has taught me how to really use the red glow, I'll show you that weak golden glow that you got ain't nothing!"

"Big talk." LeRoy replied sternly. "But I am still The Master."

That statement sent Sho'Nuff into a rage. His red glow was much brighter than it used to be. But LeRoy was unconcerened. He knew that the golden glow was always stronger.

"LeRoy, wait!" It was Raven's voice in his ear. "Those storm warriors are taking that fighter. Follow them. I'll deal with this one."

LeRoy was going to protest, declaring that Raven didn't understand the power of The Glow. That he was the only one who could best The Shogun. But Raven countered his argument before he could even make it.

"This is too personal for you. Our mission is bigger than him."

Conceiding, LeRoy started to work his way around Sho'Nuff who drew back in surprise.

"Running away, coward!?" he screamed in resentmet.

"You've got something else to worry about," Raven's voice echoed in Sho'Nuff's ear.

The Shogun looked around and smiled. "You want some of this? Come on and get some!"

Suddenly, Raven appeared from the shadows, his sword drawn and made a quick strike across Sho'Nuff's arm. The Shogun was still glowing and to Raven's surprise, the blade did not cut his target.

Laughing now, Sho'nuff advanced. "You don't know what The Glow is about, sucka! But I'mma show you!"

Raven was disappointed that his sword didn't get past The Glow. But this wasn't the first time he had fought an opponent that wouldn't be hurt so easily. All he needed to do was find another way to get through.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So Sho'Nuff's red glow obviously can protect him from a blade attack and everybody agrees that The Glow enhances his strikes. Can Raven's ninja skills find a way to defeat Sho'Nuff or is The Glow too much for him?

Learn More About

Raven

Read more about Raven at Wikipedia

Official Site: Namco Links: Raven (Tekken) Tekken 5 Move Lists - Raven Raven (Tekken) at AllExperts

Sho'Nuff the Shogun of Harlem

Read more about Sho'Nuff the Shogun of Harlem at Wikipedia

Official Site: Sony Pictures Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia- The Last Dragon The Last Dragon

Good set-up, leroy.

After looking up both fighters, I can tell that Raven is indeed the more nimble man with some pretty powerful attacks, but I don't know if it will be enough to counter Sho'Nuff's enhanced "glow".

Guest D Magnum

Good set-up, leroy.

After looking up both fighters, I can tell that Raven is indeed the more nimble man with some pretty powerful attacks, but I don't know if it will be enough to counter Sho'Nuff's enhanced "glow".

I wouldn't be so sure about that statement. Raven took a 90 short ton mecha in Tekken 6's Scenario campaign and won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_hyreNu8I&fmt=22

Go to 9:39 and watch until the end. He threw the entire mecha and threw it at a good distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvagq04HELM

Watch the beginning of this video to see him block an attack from the mecha with his bare hands. He also cut off the mecha's left arm with his two kunai knifes.

You can also see Tekken 5's intro to see him cut a JACK with the same weapons within seconds.

My money is on Raven taking this fight even with Sho'Nuff enhanced "glow".