The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Time RP

Mercenaryblade

Camelot: Barnabas shrugged a he took his flintlock out, "Very well you lead the way then."

Spain: As the group went further in the buildings became more desolate looking and there were less and less people still the compass feeling persisted and soon they found themselves outside of a rundown house the door was shut and locked.

Egypt: Once in the city Godfried grabbed a beoduin robe to disquise hi British uniform, French soldiers were everywher ebut they seemed preoccupied with moving supplies and equipment to the docks.

New York: "Halt!" A voice shouted from behind the group. Turning they would see a group of German soldiers with MP40s and K98's an officer stood among them aiming a P38 pistol at them, "You are coming with us!" Siegfried glared at the man, "These men are with me and I am an officer of the SS!" The other german scowled, "You are a traitor Herr tormwinds warned us of you!"

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camelot: Barnabas shrugged a he took his flintlock out, "Very well you lead the way then."

Spain: As the group went further in the buildings became more desolate looking and there were less and less people still the compass feeling persisted and soon they found themselves outside of a rundown house the door was shut and locked.

Egypt: Once in the city Godfried grabbed a beoduin robe to disquise hi British uniform, French soldiers were everywher ebut they seemed preoccupied with moving supplies and equipment to the docks.

New York: "Halt!" A voice shouted from behind the group. Turning they would see a group of German soldiers with MP40s and K98's an officer stood among them aiming a P38 pistol at them, "You are coming with us!" Siegfried glared at the man, "These men are with me and I am an officer of the SS!" The other german scowled, "You are a traitor Herr tormwinds warned us of you!"

Kyoung stare at the building and was quiet confused why the item there looking for was in there. I mean where they looking for a child, he joked in his head before putting his pistol in his hostler to take out his M1 Grande.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest He who fights monsters

Sohrab motioned to his cohorts to hurry. He was going to the boat as sneakily and quickly as he can.

Hamid suggested a way to open the lock. "If we shoot down the door, it would cause a commotion." He attempted to search for anything that can help in lockpicking. His knife will be used as support.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Spain: Bob sorta agreed. he'd look for an opening if the windows werent an option. A sort of flashback made himr eally hope spain hadnt developed booby traps yet.

NY: Russel watched their man argue with the *uncreative*'s. BUying theyw ere all on the same side seemed unlikely. Russel hatched a plan. he began speaking in frantic french. "I surrender...." he mutters, before motioning to his shotgun. "I drop and kick?" he mutters, giving kicking motions if they allowed it to covney what he meant. If they bought this, he'd try to whisper to his allies about giving them a taste of lead when he gave a signal.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Roger too looked on. Noticing that only the officer with the pistol was actually aiming at them. He quickly glanced around, looking for anything short of cover that they would be able to dive into; then onto Russel, who seemed to be planning something. Whatever it was, Roger was getting ansty. He was in this situation before, and he knows things are about to get ugly.

Spain: Redfield shook his head, "Are we could jut try knocking? After all wouldn't you keep your door locked if there was revolution outside."

NY: The Germans all tensed up at Russel's jerky movements they didn't like his twitchy movements, "I said halt!" The officer shouted.

Egypt: Now that Godfried was disquised the group would be ready to depart, several street vendors calle dout to them and a firebreather performed in the middle of the street. The cocks were just ahead and it was crawling with French soldiers.