Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Time RP

Mercenaryblade

A place in limbo:

The room was large easily the size of a stadium and made entirely of white marble, Greek style pillars lined the walls and a soft white lowed seemed to fill the entire area, a low trilling sound could be heard as if someone was playing a tune from far away; this was the sight that met the group of confused, and awestruck people they were from all walks of life and many different eras but one thing they shared; they had no idea where they were.

Barnabas Chantry looked around his mouth agape, "Eh? Where am I? Have I died and gone ta heaven?" The last thing he remembered was he was about to march his small company of pikemen to meet the foe in the fields of Spain and then he felt an odd sensation come over him and he was here, whereever here was. Barnabas still held his flintlock and his other hand lay on the pommel of his sword.

RedHawk was equally confused the Apache had been laying in wait for the bluebellies to pass by so he could strike, and now he was here in an odd place no tress no bushes and no grass. The Indian was still crouched low cradling his Spencer carbine he wore an expressin of bewilderment and fear.

OOC: It begins.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

*Russel was on the way to an 'appointment' at a *uncreative*-occupied bar. As such he was dresse dfor the occasion, with his backup weapos hidden under a coat and the rest stuffed in his 'violin case'. The streets of France being quickly replaced by this stadium was...confusing to say the least. He walked a few more steps before realizing his predicament. After a few seconds, he dropped the case and kneeled down, before unsnapping one of the locks....just in case.

*Bloodhound Bob found himself prone on the nice kept ground of the stadium rather than an improvised vietcong tunnel. The gasmask wearing green beret quickly looked around in confusion without a word. One second he was near the border sepeating north and south vietnam, having drawn the short straw out of his group(who were all over 6 feet) and forced to go into the tunnel, now he was in a rather nice area filled to the brim with individuals who may or may not be friendlies. He kept prone and gripped his .45 tightly. If anyone was gonna make a mistake or show their true intentions first, it wasn't gonna be him.

Guest Djgambrell
Barnabas finally got a good look at Moren, all he saw was a massive dark figure, "Mercy, the devil!" He said still clutching the flintlock.

"Whoa!" Moren put his hands up. "Relax! Where are we? Who are you people?"

Siegfried frowned, hands clasped behind his back and a piece-moving stick still clutched in a gloved hand. "Wer bist du überhaupt?"

Naturally not reverting to English.

Hatsuo frowned, twin hook blades jangling at his side. "Shuí shì dàjiÄ? WÇ’ Hatuso."

OOC: What is this... English you speak of? :ph34r:

"Whoa!" Moren put his hands up. "Relax! Where are we? Who are you people?"

"I haven't the slightest idea." Barnabas said. "One minute I'm in Spain the next I'm here."

OOC:@Corvette yeah that's not going t be a problem for too much longer.

Guest Djgambrell
"I haven't the slightest idea." Barnabas said. "One minute I'm in Spain the next I'm here."

OOC:@Corvette yeah that's not going t be a problem for too much longer.

"What is Spain? I was about to head into battle in England and now I have no idea where I am."

Guest He who fights monsters

The two Iranians have stumbled into the Greek area. Hamid, being a university professor in his free time, instantly recognized the time zone and setting. He spoke English, Persian, and German. Sohrab Ahvasi was astonished. Hamid called out to Sohrab, "Shoma irani hasti?!?"* After the two got to know each other, they realized their time zones plus the nature of what is happening. Hamid Esfehani theorized that time travel was possible, but never practical.

Sohrab did not speak the languages needed, so naturally, Hamid acted his translator. The cultured officer approached Siegfried. "Guten tag. Ich nehme an Sie sind aus dem Vaterland."** He intended to get to know his ally.

OOC: Translations: You're Iranian/Persian too?!?

Good day. I suppose you are out of the country.

The Korean solider was walk the streets of a village filled with hungry kids with his M1 garand in his hands. One minute he saw a little girl collapse on to the dirt paved road and the next he be in the stadium. "Mwoya?" (What the hell?). He then saw the other people and took his gun and pointed at him asking in some broken English "Side you on"

The two Iranians have stumbled into the Greek area. Hamid, being a university professor in his free time, instantly recognized the time zone and setting. He spoke English, Persian, and German. Sohrab Ahvasi was astonished. Hamid called out to Sohrab, in Persian, "You're Persian too?" After the two got to know each other, they realized their time zones plus the nature of what is happening. Hamid Esfehani theorized that time travel was possible, but never practical.

Sohrab did not speak the languages needed, so naturally, Hamid acted his translator. The cultured officer approached Siegfried. "Guten tag. Ich nehme an Sie sind aus dem Vaterland." He intended to get to know his ally.

"In der Tat."

"Ich bin Hamid Esfehani. Und sie sind?" Once the two get more acquainted, Hamid would explain himself.

OOC: I am Hamid Esfehani. And you are?"

As the conversations ranged around a peculiar thing happened everyone seemed to be speaking the same language, to Siegfried it seemed everyone was speaking German, to Russel it was French, likewise to everyone it sounded like they were speaking the same dialogue that they were familar with.

RedHawk raised an eyebrow now everyone was speaking Apache? He saw the Korean soldier pointing a gun at him and raised his own towards him, "Who are you? Why you dressed funy?" He asked.

Barnabas had been speaking to Moren, "You don't know Spain? Not exactly a great country but they pay their mercenaries well."

Guest Djgambrell
As the conversations ranged around a peculiar thing happened everyone seemed to be speaking the same language, to Siegfried it seemed everyone was speaking German, to Russel it was French, likewise to everyone it sounded like they were speaking the same dialogue that they were familar with.

RedHawk raised an eyebrow now everyone was speaking Apache? He saw the Korean soldier pointing a gun at him and raised his own towards him, "Who are you? Why you dressed funy?" He asked.

Barnabas had been speaking to Moren, "You don't know Spain? Not exactly a great country but they pay their mercenaries well."

"I have ever heard of Spain. Though I might have to. I hold the title of knight but I live almost as a mercenary. Might I ask your name?

"Side you on" Kyoung asked. He stare at there clothes and knew it wasn't North Korean outfit. However it could been a bluff so he held his gun in the air still.

Strangely enough, Hamid was multilingual. He said, in the newly translated words, "Before I was transferred here, I was not just an officer working not just for Germany, but one of Germany's many allies, Iran. In my free time, I'm a college professor in the University of Tehran. I studied in Berlin in my youth as well. It may seem strange, but I did have ways to work it around. Iran and Germany to me are not so different."

Barnabas transferred the flintlock to his left hand, and held his right out for handshake, "Pleased to ah, make your acquaintence, you're a knight? Haven't seen much of knights these days."

Redhawk stared at Kyoung, "Apache." He said flatly still holding his Spencer carbine.

Barnabas transferred the flintlock to his left hand, and held his right out for handshake, "Pleased to ah, make your acquaintence, you're a knight? Haven't seen much of knights these days."

Redhawk stared at Kyoung, "Apache." He said flatly still holding his Spencer carbine.

"You not enemy" He asked as he stare at Redhawk.

Guest Djgambrell

Moren shook the hand holding the forearm. "What do you mean? We are abundant in England."

Barnabas waved the flintlock, "Not since these became popular, granted there are still knights, but not like fought in the crusades."

Redhawk stared at Kyoung, "You not whiteman."

"Me not Whiteman, Me Kyoung, Korean" He said as he finally lower his gun.