The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Time RP

Mercenaryblade

"I am ready to go" Kyoung said as he made one last check to see if all his weapon were loaded.

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell

OOC: Right everyone sorry it's taken so long for me to update this, I've been waiting on certain people to respond, but I guess I can no longer afford to wait, I've also been having internet issues.

Sanctuary: If you are ready to depart for New york 1944, then pick who is to lead you and who you trust to be able to turn back time." The woman says to the group.

"The same goes for the rest of you who are going to camelot, Spain and Egypt." Barnabas looked around, "Guess I'll be leader again for my group if there are no objections."

Moren stepped forward. "Actually I believe I'd take the lead in this time. Its more my speed."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Russel nods.

"I'm ready, let's do this."

Bob nods as well, as he looks to his team le tightens his gasmask once more.

"If noone minds, I'll take the lead for this one."

Guest hamtaroblazex

"Right. No objections with be being the leader then?" He looks at his new companions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest He who fights monsters

"This should be fun..." Hamid sarcastically said.

Sohrab was looking at his weaponry. He needed not to fail.

OOC: All right guess I've been patient enough let's get things moving again.

"Prepare yourselves then." The old man said the now familar sensation of being transported would grip everyone as they were sent off to various times.

Group1: New York 1944: A cool breeze met, Russel, Roger and Frederich and they found themsleves on the streets of times square, curiously though there didn't appear to be anyone on the streets, several buildings were severely damaged. On one of the less damaged buildings someone had made what looked like a crude theater a projecter was playing this:

Group2: Hamid, Kyoung, and Redfield all found themselves in a busy street, armed men and even a few women moved about with various weapons all of them shouting political slogans in Spanish, the three's mission was to find part of the cypher for the book they had retrieved earlier.

Group3: Barnabas, Moren, and Kyoung were in a wooded area it was nighttime and an owl hooted somewhere.

Group4: Sohrab, RedHawk, and Godfried found themselves in a hot and dusty desert in front of them was a city and the sea Alexandria.

The assassin merely looked to scan his surroundings. He is ready to enact a plan, remembering assassinating a noble upon a boat. Swimming was a skill Sohrab did develop crucial to escape. Drowning was a risk, but Sohrab was familiar with the environment.

Hamid smirked. "I remember reading about the Spanish political tensions. Let's get ready." Hamid did not formally speak Spanish, but knew a good amount to get by, as he did learn Spanish on the fly.

OOC: All right guess I've been patient enough let's get things moving again.

Group2: Hamid, Kyoung, and Redfield all found themselves in a busy street, armed men and even a few women moved about with various weapons all of them shouting political slogans in Spanish, the three's mission was to find part of the cypher for the book they had retrieved earlier.

Kyoung ready his weapon to kill anyone that attacked, as armed men are never a good sign. As his face turned in to a serious manor, he wonder what was the plan. So he asked in a whisper "So does anyone have a clue on the object location?"

"It seems that the decoder should be in a national treasury or library of some sort. We need to find it." Hamid realized the mission.

Sohrab took out a knife. "The decoder should be somewhere within the boat. We might have to either sneak or fight our way in."

Guest KevinDWolf93

NY: Russel keeps low, scannign the destroyed area. He takes a few seconds to look at the projector screen, watching the content with a curious stare and rising anger.

"....this doesn't seem right." is all he can muster after taking everything in.

Spain: Bob looked around the world. After the two exchange words, he grabs them along with Redfield to try and hid ein a secluded alleyway. He takes off his gasmask ebfore mulling things over.

"No matter what, we need to keep to the alleyways or find something inconspicious." he says, taking off his gasmask to beslightly less conspicuous before pointing out that noone at present could even hope to pass themselves off as Spanierds of either side. Bob considers Hamid's suggestion before looking around. "If we could fnd a way to get a bird's eye view maybe we can see if your plan has some weight to it." he tells Hamid.

Spain: Bob looked around the world. After the two exchange words, he grabs them along with Redfield to try and hid ein a secluded alleyway. He takes off his gasmask ebfore mulling things over.

"No matter what, we need to keep to the alleyways or find something inconspicious." he says, taking off his gasmask to beslightly less conspicuous before pointing out that noone at present could even hope to pass themselves off as Spanierds of either side. Bob considers Hamid's suggestion before looking around. "If we could fnd a way to get a bird's eye view maybe we can see if your plan has some weight to it." he tells Hamid.

Kyoung shook his head in agreement to what Bob said to Hamid, however "If he climb up any building wouldn't we be spotted?" Kyoung ask as he look around anything that might resemble a tree or anything that they can hide behind as look from atop.

Spain: The group would feel the odd compass sensation they had felt in Russia they knew the direction they needed to go, "Let's head this way." Redfield said pointing down the alley.

Camelot: "Well where to now?" Barnabas asked the group

Egypt: "You get ahead of yourself, w emust move through city first." RedHawk said to Sohrab.

Sohrab decided to take the initiative. Deserts were to his familiarity. He decided to go as quickly as possible, but not wanting to blow the team's cover.

Hamid was going through the alley, his submachinegun equipped. "For close encounters." The commander was ready to fight anyone in the way.

Spain: The group would feel the odd compass sensation they had felt in Russia they knew the direction they needed to go, "Let's head this way." Redfield said pointing down the alley.

Kyoung shook his head and follow with his pistol in his arm just incase of any one attacks them.

Guest Djgambrell

Camelot: "Well where to now?" Barnabas asked the group

Moren thought for a moment. "Lets find water. Where there's water there's people. Perhaps we can follow a river."

Camelot: "Oh, aye but we don't know if we really want to meet people out here." Barnabas cautioned Moren.

NewYorK 1944: OOC: Waiting on someone besides Kev to respond.

Egypt: It wouldn't be long before the group would reach the city which looked to be busling with activity.

Spain: The compus feeling that everyone had felt would seem to be telling them to head deeper into the alley and the city.

Sohrab took initiative. The city was his environment back in Persia. He directed his group to hurry, but not to blow cover.

Hamid beckoned the rest of the group. His instincts where telling him to get ready. "What we need seems to be deeper in this alley." The MP35 was ready.

Spain: The compus feeling that everyone had felt would seem to be telling them to head deeper into the alley and the city.

Kyoung continue to follow everyone, as they move into the city. He still had his handgun prepare in case of anyone attacked.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Spain: Bob brings up the rear, his ak stock flled and aimed from the shoulder. he kept watch on the rear as he move dbehind the other two.

"Dont shoot unless you two have to." he warns.

NY: OOC: maybe a straight up poke?

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: Oh crap. I didn't know this was going on. Real sorry. Corvette is the other guy?

New York

Roger took the surroundings as he quickly went into a crouch. He then saw the screen over head. He stood silent for a while before sighing. "So this is what would've happened if we lost..." Roger muttered, he then asked "What's are mission here?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Oh crap. I didn't know this was going on. Real sorry. Corvette is the other guy?

New York

Roger took the surroundings as he quickly went into a crouch. He then saw the screen over head. He stood silent for a while before sighing. "So this is what would've happened if we lost..." Roger muttered, he then asked "What's are mission here?"

OOC: yes it is

"Fix this mess?" Marcel shrugs, a bit im personal with anything Roger might be feeling. "Maybe if we can find some officers we can pry em for info."

Guest Djgambrell

"I don't I just think we should be cautious."

Moren closed his eyes. Taking in the smells and sounds of his surroundings.