The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

The UWT Topic

treacherous

I learn on my first Mission in UWT Persia (World ran/Gmed by tomisntblue) my cousin likes killing girls. First my character Tenten (From Naruto) was killed and then tomisntblue killed his own character Lady (From Devil May Cry).

I know is UWT 3 was awesome when it lasted and it sucked it when it dyed :huh: but thank the gods for Nesh for bringing UWT the Next Generation to Electricferret :P

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

treach you liar! You said UWT was ultimate women's tennis :huh:

What would be wrong with Ultimate Women's Tennis? Sounds like a mix between UFC and Tennis + women. Sounds like win to me. Anyway, I'm trying to be nice and begin a new re-focus on the CBUB and you and Kainboa seem to want me to be otherwise

Guest Hayesmeister5651
What would be wrong with Ultimate Women's Tennis? Sounds like a mix between UFC and Tennis + women. Sounds like win to me. Anyway, I'm trying to be nice and begin a new re-focus on the CBUB and you and Kainboa seem to want me to be otherwise

Heh, nah just messing around.

Last I recalled, UWT3 kinda felt like it was taking forever for any one RPer in any RP ongoing to post.

Hence why we moved it to PJJ format... even if its a few RPers, we can get a lot out faster compared to forum RPs.

Is it too late to join? I now have regular on line access without web sense, but if it's too late, s'all good.

So this is pretty much PJJ vs EF... :o

Wow, and I thought the exodus from NKCC to EN was bad, and I've seen plenty of exoduses in my time.

I'm neutral on this movement so, good luck to my EF brothers and my PJJ brothers.

-Rakai'Thwei

So this is pretty much PJJ vs EF... :o

Wow, and I thought the exodus from NKCC to EN was bad, and I've seen plenty of exoduses in my time.

I'm neutral on this movement so, good luck to my EF brothers and my PJJ brothers.

-Rakai'Thwei

Neutral as well. Although the PJJ format will take some getting used to. Compared to the boards, it's almost complicated.

Neutral as well. Although the PJJ format will take some getting used to. Compared to the boards, it's almost complicated.

Well the benefits of a chatroom is that it's real time interaction. Not to mention there are certain unwritten but strictly followed rules when it comes to chatroom roleplaying.

And owning a PJJ chatroom myself (which UWT also spawned from), I am inclined to pretty much stay out of this little scuffle between the UWT and EF. I have seen plenty of chatroom wars such as HAC vs NKCC, and EN vs Warzone, I'd most certainly hate for something like that to happen here and on PJJ.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well the benefits of a chatroom is that it's real time interaction. Not to mention there are certain unwritten but strictly followed rules when it comes to chatroom roleplaying.

And owning a PJJ chatroom myself (which UWT also spawned from), I am inclined to pretty much stay out of this little scuffle between the UWT and EF. I have seen plenty of chatroom wars such as HAC vs NKCC, and EN vs Warzone, I'd most certainly hate for something like that to happen here and on PJJ.

-Rakai'Thwei

There's a scuffle? :o

There's a scuffle? :o

Having seen chatrooms spawn off one another, for varying reasons, I have heard that there was some snark from the EF crew towards the UWT crew which had ultimately lead to the exodus from EF to UWT. I've even spoken to Hugo on the phone about this and I was informed about the exodus.

So now, I've also noticed that EF is seemingly wanting to make UWT a part of it where the UWT wants to be a completely stand-alone domain.

Whereas it's not an obvious scuffle per se, the attitude from both factions is very shaky.

-Rakai'Thwei

Having seen chatrooms spawn off one another, for varying reasons, I have heard that there was some snark from the EF crew towards the UWT crew which had ultimately lead to the exodus from EF to UWT. I've even spoken to Hugo on the phone about this and I was informed about the exodus.

So now, I've also noticed that EF is seemingly wanting to make UWT a part of it where the UWT wants to be a completely stand-alone domain.

Whereas it's not an obvious scuffle per se, the attitude from both factions is very shaky.

-Rakai'Thwei

That is so... Stupid. Not anything against you, just this "exodus" in general. Akuma is the one who made UWT, and I don't even think it should be called that. At this point, it's something else entirely. Heck, PJJ even erased the history of everything that ever happened in past installations. If they want seperation from the EF, the place where the roots were established, don't call it UWT.

This is kind of like the situation that brought about the Revolutionary War between America and its mother country.

That is so... Stupid. Not anything against you, just this "exodus" in general. Akuma is the one who made UWT, and I don't even think it should be called that. At this point, it's something else entirely. Heck, PJJ even erased the history of everything that ever happened in past installations. If they want seperation from the EF, the place where the roots were established, don't call it UWT.

The idea of exoduses is stupid. I can agree with you on there but I am calling it like how I see it based on previous sightings from shifting members of one chatroom to another. It's a recurring trend on the PJJ which seems to show no real end of slowing down. Like I said, I've seen it happen with NKCC to EarthNow, and EarthNow to Warzone. The main reason for the exoduses is generally how people don't like either the general attitude from members of one chatroom, or how the administrators run things and they decide to make their own chatrooms.

The problem with this is that because of this recurrent trend, it is almost impossible for a community to effectively roleplay anymore. If anything it'll eventually lead to the downfall of many PJJ chatrooms, and it's already claimed one or two.

This is kind of like the situation that brought about the Revolutionary War between America and its mother country.

That's PJJ's current trend in general. And it shows no sign of slowing down.

All I am doing is calling things how I see them, and you are inclined to agree or disagree with me. However, from what I've seen in this thread, general attitude is:

"You guys came from here, you're still a part of us. Therefore we are affiliated."

"No we're not. We do our own thing, we didn't like this elitist attitude some of you guys had, and therefore decided to move. Leave us alone."

-Rakai'Thwei

I honestly don't like the PJJ format, I find it's real -time aspect that is so heavily praised to be a pain in the butt with something like the UWT room you usually have a minium of three RPs going at once, so you lose sight of something you're trying to read or reply to rather quickly and when you scroll down to read it you'll often be booted back to the top. This is were multipule treads on a forum have an advantage IMO. Not to mention yes it's at a more sedate pace so it's easier to catch up. I got sick for a few days and realized by the time I was caught up on three days of logs I'd have to read another days worth, given the speed at which people post in PJ, that's a conservitive estimimate and that was the final nail in the coffin for me.