Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 10448 Atilla The Hun vs. Attila the Hun

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Christmas Confusion! ------------------------It was early in the Christmas season when two ancient titans clashed for Holiday supremacy. Attila the Hun's  "Scourge of God" Toy was slowly being outsold by Genghis Khan's "Death to All" Action Figure. Out of desperation, Attila had turned to a popular Khazan Image Consultant...Attila the Hun, feared and respected by all, sat back and nodded. Larry, a popular image consultant, continued with his speech. A PowerPoint was projected on the nearby wall. "As you can clearly tell by these charts, Attila the Hun dolls are slowly but surely surpassing Genghis Khan dolls as the Holiday Must Have Gift."Attila gave a broad grin upon hearing the news. The room, filled with several top Hun military, gave a whoop of joy. "However, Mr. Attila, there is one issue which you must be informed of." Larry nervously added. He quickly clicked on slide show. Two names appeared on the wall. "Name recognition has plummeted these last few months. Apparently, more and more people think your name is spelled 'Atilla' instead of Attila."Attila jumped off his throne. A concubine who had been resting on his lap gave a surprised shriek. The room's Huns quickly took out their weapons. "Wait! This can be fixed. There is a man who claims to be 'Atilla the Hun'. Get rid of him, and the problem will be solved!" Larry stuttered out. Attila, upon hearing this plan, gave the same broad smile. Soon there would only be one...

Hmm... how powerful is Atilla, it could change the face of the fight.

Guest tomisntblue
Bullcrap, that is all.

It's true, believe it or not. Not directly descended, but he's on my family tree waaaay back according to my grandpa.

Guest Djgambrell
It's true, believe it or not. Not directly descended, but he's on my family tree waaaay back according to my grandpa.

... Well then.

Heh, pretty good set-up, Marv.

As for this match, there's a simple solution to where the vote should go. The simple fact that "Atilla" has just been put in a match means he's already on the chopping block.

"Attila" wins by virtue of the admins' mandate against the dupes. :P

EDIT:

It's possible that I'm related to Michael Jackson myself. See the family resemblance? :P

Heh, pretty good set-up, Marv.

As for this match, there's a simple solution to where the vote should go. The simple fact that "Atilla" has just been put in a match means he's already on the chopping block.

"Attila" wins by virtue of the admins' mandate against the dupes. :P

EDIT:

It's possible that I'm related to Michael Jackson myself. See the family resemblance? :P

and here I was thinking you were related to Mr. Terriffic.

:P he's related to Mr. T!

Nah. I would pity the fool! :P

But seriously, I have relatives from Gary, Indiana who I've heard always talked about their distant cousin Catherine way back in the day.

• 8 months later...