Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Venom(Flash Thompson) vs Deathstroke

The Void

yeah i need to start reading spiderman again.

if he has the same powers as the other venoms he will win with no prep he is at least 4 times faster and maybe a little more then 4 times stronger.

This is what happened, Mac quit being Venom to continue being scorpion. The Government captured the symbiote and offered Flash to be the new Venom, that's all I'm telling you, don't wanna spoil it for you.

He basically has the same abilities as Spiderman and Venom, but he has a stronger will and has more control over it. However when Flash gets angry he loses control of the symbiote and conversely it begins to control him. This will also happen if he is in the suit for more than 48 hours.

Also lets not forget that Flash has military training and he can use his tendrils to wield multiple weapons.

This is what happened, Mac quit being Venom to continue being scorpion. The Government captured the symbiote and offered Flash to be the new Venom, that's all I'm telling you, don't wanna spoil it for you.

He basically has the same abilities as Spiderman and Venom, but he has a stronger will and has more control over it. However when Flash gets angry he loses control of the symbiote and conversely it begins to control him. This will also happen if he is in the suit for more than 48 hours.

Also lets not forget that Flash has military training and he can use his tendrils to wield multiple weapons.

that is cool i always felt he should have been venom after it left brock .

and does he hate spiderman as venom or still looks up to him or what.

that is cool i always felt he should have been venom after it left brock .

and does he hate spiderman as venom or still looks up to him or what.

No.... Him and Spiderman work together, Flash has full control of the suit. But there was a time when the suit took control and Flash tried to attack Peter.

Also I think Flash may be apart of a team...The new Fantastic 4....

2050887-1319054856.jpg

Guest bigballerju

Flash is really Punisher with Venom and he is better. Flash's Venom is very good so Deathstroke will have a hard fight. I am leaning toward Flash's Venom here.....

yeah i need to start reading spiderman again.

if he has the same powers as the other venoms he will win with no prep he is at least 4 times faster and maybe a little more then 4 times stronger.

scratch what i said about the strength he is more then 14 times stronger and at least 4 times faster he so yeah i will go with flash thompson .

Guest sirmethos

Eh, Naruto is like a lot of other things, the universe is awesome, but the actual story/canon is sucky. It started out fairly well, but it kinda crashed around the Chunin Exams and just went downhill from there. From what the series shows, even bakamoto is a Sasuke fanboy.