Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Who do you think is the most underrated comic book character?

C.T.

Guest Adam Safran

Impossible Man. Hideously powerful, eevn as a joke character. On at least two occasions in comic where he's been bloodlusted and has PIS off, he is a BEAST.

Guest Adam Safran

Also, Imp is one of the few canonical chars Marvel has that can freak out Deadpool on sheer WTF'ery.

Also, Imp is one of the few canonical chars Marvel has that can freak out Deadpool on sheer WTF'ery.

That is ... impossible(forgive the pun) -_-

• Like 1

Guest Ghost Tiger

1. Snake Eyes ....G.I. Joe comics in general don't get the respec they deserve.

2. Zoom... awesome character, doesn't get much respect outside of Flash fans.

Guest Adam Safran

I'll actually take Freakazoid. As he was ORIGINALLY intended to be a Timmverse character until Spielberg Co-opted him. He hasn't appeared in -anything- since the end of his series.

Guest Artemis Entreri
I'll actually take Freakazoid. As he was ORIGINALLY intended to be a Timmverse character until Spielberg Co-opted him. He hasn't appeared in -anything- since the end of his series.

In all seriousness........It has to be Molecule Man

Guest Culwych

Lobo. Sure he's got some respect, but I don't think I will ever heal from his battle against Wolverine in the Marvel DC crossover

Guest boston_celtics
Maybe because the Fantastic Four is boring in general.

Try reading it. From issue 1 to current. Cause I have. I read every single issue of Fantastic Four ever (I downloaded them) and they are far from boring.

Guest Ghost Tiger

Haha I was only joking. I mean yes I and a great deal of people find them boring, but the last thing i want to do is speak for everyone. I have read enough Fantastic Four that I know I am not interested in it. They are good in major storyarcs like Civil War but I can't read just Fan. 4 stories. Of course that is merely my opinion and I don't think anyone needs to agree with me, just putting it out there.

Guest darthsketch

Molecule Man by far.

No one ever seems to remember that he's probably the most powerful mortal in the Marvel U. The guy dueled the Beyonder and tossed around shots that reverberated across the universe :lol:

Guest Artemis Entreri
Molecule Man by far.

No one ever seems to remember that he's probably the most powerful mortal in the Marvel U. The guy dueled the Beyonder and tossed around shots that reverberated across the universe :lol:

I beat you to that! First page! Lol but still glad someone else reckonizes MM!

Great minds think alike!

Guest boston_celtics
Molecule Man by far.

No one ever seems to remember that he's probably the most powerful mortal in the Marvel U. The guy dueled the Beyonder and tossed around shots that reverberated across the universe :o

Pre-Retcon? :lol:

And if you are refering to mortals, wouldn't Jean Grey count?

Guest darthsketch
Pre-Retcon? :lol:

And if you are refering to mortals, wouldn't Jean Grey count?

1) Hmmm...good point.

2) Jean Grey is NOT underrated :P

3) Okay...since MM is out, I guess I would say Flash is insanely underrated by a lot of people...but really, I think Aquaman would BEG for his popularity. The guy one-shotted the evil version of Kyle Rayner and made Cerberus (yes, THAT Cerberus) his b*tch :o

Guest silversurfer092

Molecule Man is quite under-rated, but Plastic Man is by far, the most under-rated.

DC said he was the most powerful super hero in their universe. Batman went to him when MM went evil and wiped out the JL.

I hate the Fantastic Four, mainly because of Mr. Fantastic.

Guest Adam Safran

Going to throw in Mephisto here. For all the times the devil is beaten in his own realm, he does pretty well for the fact the good guys are supposed to win all the time in comics.