Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest Hayesmeister5651

He dominated at College level when his team was built around him and took the Colts to the playoffs last year, who built their offense around him as well.

Lol big difference between college and NFL. Just cause you dominate in college, does not mean it transitions to NFL. Look at all the 1st round busts out there....

Guest Darxeth

Lol big difference between college and NFL. Just cause you dominate in college, does not mean it transitions to NFL. Look at all the 1st round busts out there....

I'd wager Alabama could defeat a LOT of NFL teams for quite of few reasons, but I see your point.

I also see a lot of defensive players that were dominating in College dominate in the NFL, albeit to a lesser degree, their first year.

Upshaw is playing with arguably the same efficiency as he was in College.

However, Tim Tebow also led the Broncos to the playoffs who built their team around him last year.

New York has failed to utilize him in the way they could.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I'd wager Alabama could defeat a LOT of NFL teams for quite of few reasons, but I see your point.

No way, the worst NFL team would stomp the best college team. NFL teams are made up from the BEST in college. Not to mention everyone on the NFL team would be bigger, faster, and stronger than college players.

Guest Darxeth

Oh well, I do agree that Tim Tebow isn't as good as a lot of people thought he'd be.

He's just hard to dislike, what with being a really nice guy and what not.

The Ravens are destroying San Fran right now.

Flacco is playing pretty great.

Guest Darxeth

No way, the worst NFL team would stomp the best college team. NFL teams are made up from the BEST in college. Not to mention everyone on the NFL team would be bigger, faster, and stronger than college players.

I disagree.

A LOT of Alabama players are physically dominant more-so than the worst of the NFL.

Besides, Nick Saban can outcoach the worst of the NFL for a few reasons:

1. His players trust him more and submit to his will more-so than the grown men who play for money will for their respective pro teams.

2. Saban is a better coach in general than the bottom of the NFL coaches (Especially when given prep-time, he's like Batman)

3. His players would have something to prove, the NFL team would underestimate them.

4. His players will be more motivated.

I mean, you have guys rookie players who outclassed quite a few veteran defenders with their physicality their firste years in the NFL.

So to say that the worst of the NFL will be stronger, faster, and bigger than what the best College team has demonstrated/defeated is unlikely.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Only fans think Alabama can beat NFL teams, NFL experts laugh at that notion.

If Saban can out coach NFL coaches, then why did he blow so hard in the NFL?

Oh and the thought of losing to a college team would be more than enough motivation for the NFL team :)

Guest Darxeth

If Saban can out coach NFL coaches, then why did he blow so hard in the NFL?

I'm glad you brought that up.

1. What's harder to teach: A group of young men that trust you'll shape them into great men (NFL material) or a group of grown men that have done decent things but ultimately think they'll be okay without your input?

2. Losing to the best college team is not more motivation than wanting to prove to the NFL that your team is high caliber; that your team can cause any other team a case of the hush-mouth.

3. Almost every time I watch Alabama football, I see a group of well-disciplined players who rarely get penalties called on them and who act their age. The same cannot be said for ANY NFL team I've ever watched. In this game I've seen more childishness in the first 10 minutes alone than the entire BCS National Championship game. (Which had it's fair share of shenanigans )

I've also witnessed more immaturity in NFL games than in College.

But ultimately, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Guest Darxeth

Only fans think Alabama can beat NFL teams, NFL experts laugh at that notion.

NFL experts thought that Alabama was going to lost to ND by a few points.. They were sadly mistaken.

:P

Huh, the Super Bowl's actually starting to get interesting now.

The Ravens' coach did look kind of nervous during the outage. Now we just may see why.

I fairly interested in the game now, and I only ever really catch Super Bowls for the commercials and the occasional halftime show.

I fairly interested in the game now, and I only ever really catch Super Bowls for the commercials and the occasional halftime show.

Ohhohoho. I know why Skillz was watching this particular Super Bowl. You sly dog. ;)

The voodoo man managed to make things interesting after all.

Anyways, congrats to the Ravens for winning the Super Bowl as well as erasing any doubt I had in Flacco. That gu played on a level I've never seen him play before. Also... WE MISS YOU JACOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, until next time fools. #TEXANSSuperBowlXLVIIChamps

PS. LOOOOOOOOOOOL at the Rockets beatdown of the Jazz. I've never enjoyed seeing such a massacre.

Honestly, Jones deserved the MVP award, to my deep chagrin. Even with Flacco going in rare form, it was Jones that sealed the deal for them. He was pretty much the wild card that the 49ers underestimated, and they paid the price for them. If the 49ers made that touchdown, I'm pretty certain they would have won. Flacco's good, but I don't think of him as a clutch quarterback.

Guest Jason Redfield

No way in hell Alabama or any college team could beat an NFL team. That's just blatant fan wank. I even researched it and found that it's a common question that gets posed every year, with a different NFL and college team depending on who's sucking and who's thriving, respectively. Every group of sports experts/commentators/writers/whatever I could find on Google laughed at the notion.

The best and most dominant college players go to the NFL and they still have an extreme learning curve before making an impact in the majority of cases. Very few remain as consistently dominant as they were at the college level.

Regardless, the Superbowl was okay. The half-time show sucked and I was disappointed by the commercials this year. However, the game had some entertaining moments to it and it ended up pretty close. And, best of all, the 49ers (and their annoying boy wonder) lost. All in all, a good day. Amazing performance by Jacoby.

Guest Darxeth

No way in hell Alabama or any college team could beat an NFL team.

You, nor anyone else can't know for sure unless it actually happened.

There's one thing I've seen from Alabama more-so than any single team in the NFL: winning consistency.

The inconsistency in the NFL is pathetic.

Some people blame injuries but that's BS.

It's all about motivation, and college kids play with more motivation than most NFL players who get paid either way.

Back in the day they had the best college players play against the NFL Superbowl winners.

You know what's cool? The college kids won, 9 and tied 2 out of 42 games. So it's not impossible, especially judging from how lax some of these pro teams play sometimes. Improbable, yes, but not impossible like so many seem to believe.

If you were to take the National Champions of college and have them play the worst Pro team, it would not be strange to think the college team stands a chance.

Also, during those games, the MVP award was given from 1938-1973 and was always awarded to a player on the college team instead of the Superbowl champion's team. Interesting stuff.

But we're all entitled to our own opinions, :]