Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Sports

Guest life snatcher

I cant stand Kapernick. (spelling?) He is so arrogant. I hope the Ravens kill'em.

Guest Jason Redfield

Yeah, there's something about Kapernick that really puts me off. And it's not just because the Falcons lost to his team; I didn't like the guy even before the championship game.

Yeah, there's something about Kapernick that really puts me off. And it's not just because the Falcons lost to his team; I didn't like the guy even before the championship game.

I agree with you there. Him beating the Falcons was another reason for me not to like him.

Guest Jason Redfield

YOU MAD

Sure. I'll be pulling a 180 to cheer on the Ravens at the Superbowl. I would love to see SF ruin their streak.

Im the newest Ray Lewis and the Ravens fan!

GO RAVENS!!!!

Guest Jason Redfield

Ray Lewis is sketchy as all get-out.

Well, yeah. The guy may very well have stabbed two people to death (in Atlanta, no less). Still, objectively speaking, he's a damn good defensive player especially for his age.

Guest Darxeth

Yeah. I'm not a fan of his, even if he's a very good defensive player.

I don't even like anything about the Ravens except their colors.

I wanted the Falcons or the Patriots to win but now I'll have to pull for the 49ers, sadly.

I stopped caring after the Giants didn't make it. :mellow:

Though, something I found funny after watching that biography of Bo Jackson-- He's far faster than the "fastest player in the NFL" right now. His 40 was a 4.12, and RG3's is a 4.47 iirc?

I think I get to say they don't make em like they used to. e.e

Guest Darxeth

Bo Jackson is a very nice guy, from what I've heard. I wouldn't say that people aren't as athletic as they used to be, because I don't think that is true.

The football teams I see nowadays seem much more athletic than in Bo's time. Workout techniques have improved and diets have been perfected since then.

Kaepernick is awesome, in my book. Made a wise choice, not going to the Cubs. Already made it to the Super Bowl, and the Cubs haven't been to the World Series since '45? Yeah... Plus, I like the 49ers. I've never liked Baltimore. Or Boston, for that matter. Being a Yankees fan has crushed any hopes of me ever rooting for a Boston team.

Guest force_echo

ACC is crazy right now. Everything's shifting, anything's up for grabs. Wake forest just beat NC State for cryin' out loud. I guess by A>B>C logic they can beat Duke too, lolololol.

Guest Darxeth

ACC is crazy right now. Everything's shifting, anything's up for grabs. Wake forest just beat NC State for cryin' out loud. I guess by A>B>C logic they can beat Duke too, lolololol.

Yeah. ACC teams are very inconsistent.

• 2 weeks later...

GO RAVENS!!!! Hope Ray Lewis breaks Kap in half

I'm pulling for the 49ers.

i don't mind the 49ers but just don't like kapernick

Guest silversurfer092

WELL I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL SOMEONE'S NAME RIGHT WHEN THEY'RE HATING ON THEM. IT'S KAEPERNICK.

But seriously, if you're gonna hate, do it right. Go 49'ers, my almost hometown team growing up.