Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Sports

Guest life snatcher

• 4 weeks later...

YAY! FOOTBALL IS BACK!

WVU opened their first game with an abosulte spanking of The Marshall Thundering Herd. In the past 2 games, WVU has scored 139 points. Look for their Mountaineers, to be playing in the National Title game.

NFL kicks off this week with some huge games. Sunday night, we will see if Peyton Mannings neck holds up from the relentless pass rush of The Pittsburgh Steelers.

Superbowl pick: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers

Rematch from Superbowl 45

Steelers reach the Stairway to 7.

Great year for football!!!

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Dez Bryant is so good. I'm sad I didn't draft him. I think the cowboys will have a good year. Romo in the playoffs though.....

Ugh, so much ignorance about Tony Romo. He's had one bad playoff game. The defense is what *vulgarity*ed us out of so many wins. Not including Wednesdays win, Romo was 0-5 against the Giants, and yet he threw for over 1,000 yards 9 touch downs and one interception. He's done his part, the defense was(secondary mainly) not doing it's part. After watching Claiborne and Carr in action, we are going to be doing great.

First off Rob, go *vulgarity* yourself for the Steelers comment lol.

Next, Romo has had more than one bad playoff game. Can't blame the D when you have the ball at the end to win the game.

Rob, aren't you in Bears country? The local channels wont pick that up? Pittsburgh does regardless what channel the game is on.

• Like 1

First off Rob, go *vulgarity* yourself for the Steelers comment lol

:lol:

Rob, aren't you in Bears country? The local channels wont pick that up? Pittsburgh does regardless what channel the game is on.

I live in Illinois, yes. It's still not televised on any of our channels, though. Mediacom's a bunch of money-hungry pricks. They want you to pay extra for the NFL Network. All a part of their plan.

DamagEdit: Also, you live in Pittsburgh. The actual town where they play. I live in the state. :P Mediacom has no competition around here, either. You either get them, or you get a damn dish. <_<

I mean, shit, if you've lived in Pittsburgh your whole life, you have no idea the crazy stuff that goes on with sports. We lived in Texarkana for a few years, and you were so close to Louisiana, that that was the Fox you got on cable. They actually held votes online, to decide who would be televised: the Cowboys or the Saints.

My NFL power rankings week 1/ tonight's game.

1: Ravens: That defense with no huddle high powered offense. There no joke neither is Joe Flacco, who always been a pretty good QB but this year might be his break out year were he really shines. Can't forget Ray Rice who is a very good RB and with his style it fits perfectly with the no huddle. He can catch the ball really well and isn't a half bad blocker. (Watched there game in full)

2: 49ers: Again an offense who is catching up to there defense, no where as close as the the number one team on my rankings but none the less. The 49ers should have a pretty good balanced offense with Randy Moss on there team and his looking pretty good. Also they have the best Defense in the NFL in my opinion. And they proved something by beating a high powered offense like the Packers. Plus there division is weak (Sorry my Seahawks)

3: Texans: Best QB, RB, WR Combo in the NFL. There offense is scary because they can beat you with the ground game and threw the air with one of the most underrated QBs in the NFL in Matt Schaub. He has a QB rating of 92.3 in his career and as a Texans (So since his been a starter) he has thrown 93 TDs & only 52 INTs. Plus top five RB and WR yeah be scared. Plus that defense is good, not as good as last year but that's only because they lost two of the stars on that D.

4: Patriots: Tom Brady looked like well Tom Brady in week one. Now he got's a down the field threat in Brandon Lloyd, along side best TE in the game and yeah the other TE is top 5 probably, plus Wess Walker. The young RB looked very good, and that young defense did to but I'm not overreacting like most people. Yes they looked good by stopping Chris Jonson but he hasn't been himself in about a year, and they basically were playing a rookie QB in Jack Locker. Without there number one WR Kenny Bret to boot. (Watched there game in full.)

5: Packers: With that record setting offense and the MVP of the league last year Aaron Rodgers there still a top five team, even though they lost to the 49ers number 2 in my rankings. They looked great against the Bears and Clay Mathews is back to his killing the QB ways. Also the actually have a RB who can run the ball some this year which will help Rodgers. If the Bloodline aka Clay can keep up his sacking ways and if the rest of the defense can get a good amount of turnovers then the Pack might be the best team in the NFL when it's all said and done. (Watched there second game in whole against the Bears.)

• 2 weeks later...