Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest force_echo

Hell yeah. In total medal count too. Looks like the Olympic Rings are gonna go to the stars and stripes again.

Guest silversurfer092

GALEN RUPP TAKES HOME A SILVER IN THE MEN'S 10K!!!!! FIRST US MEDAL IN THE 10K SINCE BILLY MILLS WON IT ALL IN 1964!!! ONE OF THE GREATEST RACES I'VE EVER SEEN!!! EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT!!!

Shit, just found out that NBC doesn't play the events live (for real? How do you yanks put up with such shit coverage in 2012? We get it live no matter what, even when it's thousands of miles away like the last ones.) So, 100m track final spoiler below.

Usain Bolt is a god amongst men.

Guest silversurfer092

Yeah. You have no idea how pissed I am about that. I want to not know results about the Steeplechase. Some guy comments on the link on Facebook. I find out results of the Steeps because it's on my newsfeed. *vulgarity* NBC.

Guest force_echo

Because, no one really gives that much of a shit about the Olympics over here. Just show us some Americans like Phelps and the Dream Team kicking ass during Prime time and we'll be good. Hell, now that Phelps is done and football's on, I doubt the vast majority even watches. For example, I went to a restaurant and they had like 8 different TVs all with different channels, none of them were showing the Olympics. One of them was even showing Golf for Christ's sake. Besides, what does it matter if it's live or not?

Because USAIN *vulgarity*ING BOLT! Heh. The man should do his next race dressed as the Flash.

But yeah, I feel very sorry for those of you that do care, at any rate. There no athletes that are popular in the US that aren't on team USA? (as you can likely see from my post, we *vulgarity*ing love Bolt over here, and he's Jamaican. Also Phelps has a fanbase).

Guest silversurfer092

Bolt is an arrogant asshole. Force echo is also wrong. Just yesterday, we had 50 people crowded into one little living room just to watch the 10k.

Guest force_echo

Were these people track/XC runners? Because I guarantee you, no one I know, unless they're track runners, gives a damn about the 10k, or knows who Galen Rupp is.

To Bison- I know some people who think Bolt's pretty badass, but mostly it's US athletes, from my experience anyway.

People will probably know after this. Last person that medaled in the 10k was an American hero.

A little bit. Not as much. A small segment on Sportscenter and a small segment on NBC. Just not that big of a race. Usain Bolt is amazing. I'm still watching it on NBC even though you *vulgarity*ers did ruin it. I've stayed away from espn.com and other shit all day. Come to the *vulgarity*ing nerd section of my life and it's ruined.

Regardless, I still want to see the fastest man EVER run. He better go for the World Record and slow up at the finish line. I will choke that skinny son of a bitch. Well, I'd have to sneak up on him. That *vulgarity*er is fast.

Volleyball is awesome to watch. Men and Women's. I can't believe the American Beach guys lost to Italy in the round of 16.

One last thing. I was watching the shotput, and the other countries had big, strong men. America had fat, strong men lol.

• Like 1

Guest silversurfer092

Throwing is more about technique than weight and strength. Also, Usain Bolt is such an asshole. Such a piece of shit person.

Guest silversurfer092

Listen to his interview. He claims he's a living legend, saying he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. He's just an arrogant asshole. You don't see any other champ going around tooting their own horn. They proved it all on the track/in the pool/what have you.

Throwing is more about technique than weight and strength. Also, Usain Bolt is such an asshole. Such a piece of shit person.

Really? More about technique than strength to throw a 16 pound ball the farthest? Makes sense. It is weird that the European and American way of throwing is so different.

I don't know that much about Bolt to say that. He's the fastest man EVER though. I'd be arrogant as all hell. Hopefully not a piece of shit person.

Guest silversurfer092

Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever and is nowhere near as arrogant as Bolt. Bolt has the world record in 2 events. Phelps has 6 current world records, 2 previous world records, and that's only in the long course swimming.

For throwing, you wanna put some momentum into the throw. That's why some people spin, rather than just kinda launch it. My high school is famous, state-wide, for having amazing throwers. One kid who is a year older than me, won Big 10's and was 12th in the NCAA's. He's nowhere near the biggest guy to throw, but he is a damn good thrower, regardless.

NBC's Olympic coverage sucks.

There is a way to watch the things live, but you'd have to watch it on their website, after proving you're a paying satellite/cable subscriber. I stopped paying for satellite/cable a couple months ago, so I just avoid the Internet during the day.

Also, I dislike Phelps. I respect his athletic achievements, but his personality and the fact he's so overexposed... Gah... Can't stand him.

Bolt is much more awesome in my opinion. His pet of choice? A pet cheetah.

Listen to his interview. He claims he's a living legend, saying he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. He's just an arrogant asshole. You don't see any other champ going around tooting their own horn. They proved it all on the track/in the pool/what have you.

Don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of arrogance. Watching his interviews on the BBC, sure he's the best, and sure, he knows it and isn't afraid of saying so, but he hardly comes across as a bad person. And he's a *vulgarity* load more entertaining to watch than other Olympians. I say more show boating at the Olympics!

He's the best. He knows it and everyone else knows it. No harm in saying it.

Compare him to Muhammad Ali. He's no more arrogant than he was.

• Like 2

Guest silversurfer092

Bolt takes arrogance to a whole new level. David Rudisha is out there, having 9 of the top 10 800m times ever, including the WR, but he's not one of the biggest douchebags in the Olympics. I just hate Usain Bolt. #1 douchebag in the olympics.

In other Olympics News, anyone see Kemboi's dance after the steeple? Funniest, most awkward celebration dance ever.

Avoid the Spots section, Phenomenal. ;)

The only thing that would remotely interest me in the Olympics, would be the USA Basketball team. Although, with Rose not playing, I'm not even that interested in that, this year. And I don't know anyone that even plans to watch any of the Olympics, around here. Bears Preseason opener, in three days. Screw the Olympics. :P

NBC's Olympic coverage sucks.

There is a way to watch the things live, but you'd have to watch it on their website, after proving you're a paying satellite/cable subscriber. I stopped paying for satellite/cable a couple months ago, so I just avoid the Internet during the day.

Also, I dislike Phelps. I respect his athletic achievements, but his personality and the fact he's so overexposed... Gah... Can't stand him.

Bolt is much more awesome in my opinion. His pet of choice? A pet cheetah.

He's overexposed because he's the most decorated Olympian of all time and he's from USA. The old medal record was 18, the muh fuggie has 18 golds!! 22 total!! Dude is a beast and I like his personality! Before these olympics when training started, he was just like fugg it, I'm going to Vegas. Do something!!! Then, he had to become humble and train hard and all that good shit. He was nothing but awesome in his interviews for the Olympics.

Surfer, he wasn't the biggest, but how big was he?

Rob, you need to watch the Men's team even if Rose isn't playing. They're having a lot of fun out there and it's great to watch. It was awesome to see Lebron take control at the end of the game with Lithuania. He just said fugg it, yinz got too close, I'm ending it, good game.

I am FUGGING GEEKED for football. Steeler nation baby. This year's journey is Stairway to Seven! New offense, same D, people are *vulgarity*ed.

WVU, might as well say it here and have it documented that WVU will win the Big 12 in their inaugural season!!

And, the fugging Pittsburgh Pirates might break the longest streak in the history of professional sports!! They might have a winning season and they might make the playoffs!!

EDIT: I thought the F-bombs just showed up in the Adulttopic not here, my bad i edited them lol