MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

World War Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Guest Dreadlock

Guest cableken
Where?

I don't see how that follows.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here, but if the world is actually destroyed in their fight, then they'd be stranded in space...

Thats my point they would both be stranded in space because they can't fly. ( i put winning when i should have put winner)

all in all you can call it what you will, to me they are a lot alike, we are just calling there powers by other names.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega11
in the beginning of the Planet Hulk arc. before he was launched up to the satellite.

Do you have a scan? Because I don't think I've ever read/seen that Hulk doesn't need to breathe at all.

Thats my point they would both be stranded in space because they can't fly.

That's my point as well. If they're both stranded in space, and only one of them can survive indefinitely without oxygen, I think we have our winner.

Guest Omega11
hulkg.jpg

Not really concrete evidence.

S.H.I.E.L.D. just thinks that he may be able to do it, that doesn't mean he'll actually be able to.

Guest sirmethos
Not really concrete evidence.

S.H.I.E.L.D. just thinks that he may be able to do it, that doesn't mean he'll actually be able to.

i never said i had concrete evidence for it -shrug-

hmm... Marvel.wikia, says that Hulk has been able to survive extended periods of time in space, without suffocating, several times in the past.

i generally take things stated on the various wiki's with a grain of salt. but the people of Marvel.wikia, work pretty hard to keep the site accurate and factual, so there might be something about it.

Guest Omega11
hmm... Marvel.wikia, says that Hulk has been able to survive extended periods of time in space, without suffocating, several times in the past.

Well it's well established that he can hold his breath for a very, very, very long time. But there's a big different between crazy lung capacity and not needing to breathe at all.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cableken
Well it's well established that he can hold his breath for a very, very, very long time. But there's a big different between crazy lung capacity and not needing to breathe at all.

i say it comes down to this if you believe that the hulk's cells can adapt to use the gamma radiation like Doomsday uses ..i believe solar radiation to live in space ...its a tie if you don't Doomsday wins