X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

World War Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Guest Dreadlock

Guest Dreadlock

I saw another thread somewhere that was similar to this match, only it was both characters in their "classic" form. Well, this thread is for them in their physically "strongest" form. I must add that Doomsday has been so powered down after H/P its not even funny. During Hunter/Prey he was so powerful, nothing could stand toe to toe with him. Superman had a MAJOR power boost with the Mother Box, and Doomsday still broke his arm like it was nothing. But after that, the idiot writers at DC powered him down because he was getting a little too unstoppable and no one in DC could offer him anything. Anyway...

We have World War Hulk, physically the strongest of all the Hulks VS. Hunter/Prey Doomsday, the most unstoppable force in excistence.

So lets say these two were brought together by some strange turn of events, saw eachother and started beating the everloving-hell out of one another. No one interferes. This fight ends when one of the two can not continue, ala, they have been beaten so badly they have nothing left in the tank. This fight can go on NON-STOP for YEARS if need be. Who wins this epic fight to the finish?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dreadlock

In terms of brute strength, I've heard WWH is the strongest from multiple people. Cosmic Hulk doesnt really count because he can add the power cosmic to his strength giving him an unfair advantage. So he might be stronger, but its because he makes himself so with the power cosmic. Where did you hear War Hulk was the strongest? Did it specifically say he was stronger than WWH? Or is it all speculation? And whats the difference between WORLD War Hulk & WAR Hulk?

Anyway... Out of these two characters, these two versions, how does this fight go?

Guest MarvelFan15

War Hulk was enhanced by Celestial Tech, and managed to Stop the Juggernaut...But, technically, he's non-cannon in 616.

As for this fight...Seeing as how Hulk has limitless Strength, and DD can keep evolving, it goes on for awhile.

But, WWH is cleverly deceptive. Hell find a way to trick DD. He has much more intelligence than your average Hulk.

Guest Dreadlock

What's he going to do? Set a trap for Doomsday? I dont think so. Once H/P grabs onto WWH, he's not letting go. He broke Superman's arm just by grabbing it, and that was when Superman had like a 1000% increase in strength/durability from the mother box.

They're fighting on planet Earth. No one can interfere. They cant toss eachother into outerspace. This is just a straight up BRAWL, fight to the finish. They keep going till the other cant stand anymore. I think there'll come a certain point when WWH realises that no plan he comes up with will work and his only chance at beating H/P is to just try and pumle him.

Guest Cujogoodie
Did it specifically say he was stronger than WWH? Or is it all speculation? And whats the difference between WORLD War Hulk & WAR Hulk?

War Hulk is when Apocalypse kidnapped Hulk, amped him with some truly horrible looking technology of Celestial origin, then sicced him on anyone he wanted to.

World War Hulk is a majorly pissed off and non-retarded Hulk.

The difference in strength comes in the form of Juggernaut. One of these Hulks had to judo him into a lake, the other just stopped him and tossed his ass away.

The first one isn't War Hulk.

Guest Dreadlock
Hulk. Space dump. The end.

Always has been, always will be.

Please refresh my memory, what is "space dump" again? And #2, this is H/P Doomsday we're talking about here. If you've ever read the Hunter/Prey arc then you'll know for a fact that no being can stand toe-to-toe with Doomsday in a brute force battle. However, I think WWH may be the only one who actually has a real chance at surviving. But most likely H/P will rip him apart.

It's as simple as this.

World War Hulk is already strong enough to take on Doomsday toe to toe.

Even in a straight out brawl, 9/10 Doomsday will eventually aggravate Hulk to such a degree that he'll bring out a level of strength sufficient enough to give him a taste of the big Green that few else have ever seen.

As for the strongest version of Hulk, WWH actually has two different levels, regular World War Hulk and then World Breaker Hulk, where his footsteps were taking apart the earth. I'm pretty sure World Breaker Hulk was at a level where he could have stopped Juggernaut.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"Hulk strongest one there is."

Guest Artemis Entreri
It's as simple as this.

World War Hulk is already strong enough to take on Doomsday toe to toe.

Even in a straight out brawl, 9/10 Doomsday will eventually aggravate Hulk to such a degree that he'll bring out a level of strength sufficient enough to give him a taste of the big Green that few else have ever seen.

As for the strongest version of Hulk, WWH actually has two different levels, regular World War Hulk and then World Breaker Hulk, where his footsteps were taking apart the earth. I'm pretty sure World Breaker Hulk was at a level where he could have stopped Juggernaut.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"Hulk strongest one there is."

AMEN!

Guest Dreadlock

Tell me about "World Breaker Hulk" as I have never heard of him. Do you have a pic of him? Isnt he basically just a really pissed off World War Hulk?

But even if it was World "Breaker" Hulk.... and even if he grew to a level of rage beyond anything ever witnessed in existence, Hunter/Prey Doomsday would simpley adapt on the fly to the current threat at hand and fight on.

With that in mind, this fight could potentially go on a mellenia! WWHulk's rage skyrockets out of control, and H/P keeps adapting, thus getting stronger and stronger himself. Nice.

Seriously though, these two beings here are the two who no one can possibley go toe-to-toe with in a brute force battle and survive. And they have been turned on eachother, going toe-to-toe. :o Whoa!

• 4 months later...
Guest chaos-with-honor

Let me preface this by saying I am a fan of both of these characters. They are both generally amusing in whatever form they happen to crop up in. BUUUUUUt..............

Whenever this topic comes up, and it does a LOT, everyone keeps the "Hulk Gets Stronger" and "Doomsday adapts" arguements the grind into the ground they truely deserve. What everyone fails to remember is that Doomsday adapts more than one thing at a time. Think back in the HP arc when Doomsday pulled the Scorpion move out of his....ummm....Fist. Yeah, fist. Not only did it bring Superman close enough to pummel him, but it also injected poison into his system that was debilitating him. Thanks to this little adaptation, Doomsday will win. Hulk gets stronger, but Doomsday's poison forces him to get weaker. Eventual stalemate, and Hulk falls.

Guest boston_celtics

Hulk IS stronger than Doomsday. Even if Doomsday may have some form of increased endurance to Hulk beating him with his fists, he is not stronger.

Hulk was tearing apart continents by walking. When has Doomsday done that?

Hulk throws Doomsday into space with such force that he cannot stop and he flies off into space.

Hulk wins.

Not saying you shouldn't discuss it, because everyone is going to have a personal opinion, but this is one of those debates that never really gets resolved. I, for one, think the Hulk would win, simply because the Hunter/Prey version of Doomsday would, in my opinion, very quickly evolve beyond the need for combat and vengeance and all of that other basic, primal stuff that makes him so scary.

Also, I love

where somebody played the fight out in MUGEN. Not really indicative of anything, but fun nonetheless.

• 5 months later...
Guest Classic80s

This would be one crazy drag out badass fight! But H/P Doomsday can't be overcome physically, as in a "fist fight." WWH would pound on him, but Doomsday would take it and keep on coming. This match ends with H/P beating WWH to death. H/P evolves on the fly. WWH gets madder & madder with no limits to his strength. But Doomsday is basically a mindless beast filled with nothing but rage. Be has no conscience within him. No reason. In the end, H/P Doomsday evolves beyond even World War Hulk and eventually kills him dead.

Another thought I was thinking of was...... how badass would it be to see Doomsday's entire skeleton bonded with pure Adamantium? Holy cow! He's already impossible to beat in a physical battle, but this would make him infinitly more unstoppable. On the flip side.... it would make guys like Magneto able to pwn him easy. However.......... Doomsday would adapt beyond what Magneto could do to him.... so......... WOW!