Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

World War Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Guest Dreadlock

Guest Omega11

I go with Doomsday.

His evolving abilities would be able to keep him on par with Hulk's escalating strength level, meanwhile he'd evolve a way to drain Hulk's gamma radiation(and likely use to to empower himself further). This would eventually lead to Hulk turning back into Banner, and Doomsday gutting him like a fish.

He could also evolve much greater speed and/or flight, so Hulk could never hit him, sonic screams to keep Hulk off-balance, telepathy to screw with Hulk's mind, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseam.

It's true Hulk was able to counter several of these techniques before, but never all at once, all at extremely high levels, while also engaging in a fist fight with a being of strength equal to himself.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well in my opinion they would end up killing each other but like all comic characters they would come back and start the fight again

Guest force_echo

Doomsday cannot survive a space toss based on his powers. No living organism can evolve to not need oxygen, its impossible, maybe they can evolve to use a different substance, but considering Space is nothing, Doomsday cannot even do that. Doomsday still needs oxygen, he still has to go through cellular respiration.

Guest force_echo
"Self-Sustenance: As a result of his engineering, Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass."

See that dosen't make sense to me, and moreover, it dosen't make sense given the context of his power. Every time comics make up a cool character, the screw him up. Doomsday had one of the best powers, adaptation gone wild, thats pretty cool, but then you overpower him, and then you strip powers. You cannot evolve the ability to not undergo cellular respiration, thats stupid.

Guest sirmethos
Isn't Maestro the strongest level Hulk? I mean he's already been all the other Hulks from the past.

no, Maestro is Hulk from another reality in which there was a nuclear war that killed off most of the earths population, including most of the super powered beings. the reason for Maestro's strength is that he has been absorbing radiation since the time of that war.

in that reality, events like Planet Hulk never actually happened.

See that dosen't make sense to me, and moreover, it dosen't make sense given the context of his power. Every time comics make up a cool character, the screw him up. Doomsday had one of the best powers, adaptation gone wild, thats pretty cool, but then you overpower him, and then you strip powers. You cannot evolve the ability to not undergo cellular respiration, thats stupid.

it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, the fact is that that is a part of his powers. you don't have to like it, but that's how it is.

in the end, the setup has already given us the winner

"This fight ends when one of the two can not continue, ala, they have been beaten so badly they have nothing left in the tank. This fight can go on NON-STOP for YEARS if need be"

Doomsday can and will continuously evolve, anytime Hulk does anything that manages to damage him, he will evolve in a way so that it can't happen again.

Hulk is insanely powerful, no doubt about that, but he doesn't really have that many different tricks, so eventually Doomsday is going to outlast him.

it has been seen on several occasions that Hulk can infact get tired, and when Doomsdays continuous evolving gives him a constantly rising level of durability, it's going to take more and more strength to actually damage him. now Hulk is capable of keeping up with this for a long time, but eventually he's going to tire from constantly having to go at maximum capacity.

since the fight isn't over until one of them is Unable to continue, this allows Doomsday to 'die' and return. the only way to Completely stop Doomsday would be to send him to the end of time and let entropy handle him. but since Hulk can't do that, well, eventually Doomsday will out-evolve him.

Guest bigballerju

One Marvel doesn't even mention or count Cosmic Hulk. Two World War Hulk is canon in Marvel period and those alternate universes don't count cause there uncannon. Marvel has said on there official website World Breaker Hulk is the Hulk's top level and he can't go any higher. Hulk's most powerful form is World Breaker Hulk.

Next isn't Hunter-Prey Doomsday controlled by Brainac? No one seems to be taking that

into factor.

Brainac may play a big factor and World War Hulk has nothing on Brainac as far as intelligence.

People Hulk is the strongest one there is in Marvel not DC or any other program. Get with the program.

Doomsday can't survive in space? Wrong yes he did and he has been trapped in space before. Which he has survived.

Don't say nobody can survive in space because this is comics not the real world.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday at this point can't be harmed by any physical attacks. So what the hell is Hulk gone do to him?

World War Hulk like someone said will get tired.

After that Doomsday wins

Guest bigballerju

LOL you don't think Brainac controlling Doomsday is a factor.

Brainac who could come up with a solution to defeating Hulk without fighting him?

Umm ok.....

Guest sirmethos
LOL you don't think Brainac controlling Doomsday is a factor.

Brainac who could come up with a solution to defeating Hulk without fighting him?

Umm ok.....

i think he means there's no Brainiac factor, because Hunter/Prey Doomsday wasn't controlled by Brainiac, or anyone else for that matter.

Guest sirmethos
Wasn't the Doomsday in Hunter/Prey controlled by Brainac?

no, he wasn't controlled by anyone. Brainiac didn't even get into the picture until much later, After Doomsday had been sent to the end of time, and retrieved again.

Guest Omega11
i think he means there's no Brainiac factor, because Hunter/Prey Doomsday wasn't controlled by Brainiac, or anyone else for that matter.

Exactly.

• 1 month later...
Guest cableken

Ok lets face facts Hulk vs. Doomsday ...or you could say brother vs. brother

1. Which one can live if thrown in space? ....both ( I am not saying move around but live)

2. which one can live if thrown under water? ....both (hulk grow an organs that lets him breath under water ...sounds like evolving to me.)

3. which one can evolve? both when you heal you heal pass what hurts you ( I know if you break you arm you don't heal pass what broke it but the arm gets stronger)

4. which one get stronger the madder he gets? ...both ok hulk gets stronger but d/d is pure rage and he will get stronger if needed .

5. which one don't need air, food or anything? ...both d/d feeds on solar energy but the hulk has gamma (I know Hulk need them and will get worn out, at first but will get passed that when he gets madder he will use the gamma energy )

They both would become so powerful that the world around them could not stand up to them ...anything they picked up would just break under there own hands, they could not stand up because moving would break the land under them.

Its said that D/D would evolve and could feed off the Hulks gamma energy but what says D/D could control his evolving and using that line of thanking when Hulk heals with D/D matter in the hulk what is to say that Hulk will not pick up D/D's powers

Lets just call this what it is DOOMSDAY is DC's Hulk ..evolved from cloning not a gamma radiation

The fight stops one of three ways

1. Both gets to powerful for the world to hold

2. Both evolves or heals pass the need to fight

3. The fans call it and the writers put it down the way the fans call it

Guest Omega11
cableken said:
1. Which one can live if thrown in space? ....both ( I am not saying move around but live)

Hulk does have to breathe last I checked. He can hold his breath for a really, really, long time, but eventually he'll need oxygen.

Guest cableken
Hulk does have to breathe last I checked. He can hold his breath for a really, really, long time, but eventually he'll need oxygen.

true, i read he withstood the vacuum of deep space a multitude of times, so if hit in to the outer layers of earths he would live

and could keep fighting. and if doomsday was hit that hard he to would live and with out the ability to fly Hulk or Doomsday would have time to recover

Guest Omega11
But I heard he can adapt to any environment.

But space isn't really an environment...more like the absence of an environment.

The reason he could breathe underwater, is that there is actually something underwater to breathe. In space there is nothing to breathe, and Hulk still needs to breathe...

Guest sirmethos
But space isn't really an environment...more like the absence of an environment.

The reason he could breathe underwater, is that there is actually something underwater to breathe. In space there is nothing to breathe, and Hulk still needs to breathe...

it has also been stated that Hulk would adapt to it if he was launched into space.

Guest cableken

ok i will give you that but what i am saying is that they would not fight in space because doomsday and hulk can,t fly so if you say Doomsday can evolve above anything then you have to say Hulk can adapt to anything, my point is that they can not be a winning the world around them could not stand up to the two of them fighting.

Guest Omega11
it has also been stated that Hulk would adapt to it if he was launched into space.

Where?

so if you say Doomsday can evolve above anything then you have to say Hulk can adapt to anything

I don't see how that follows.

my point is that they can not be a winning the world around them could not stand up to the two of them fighting.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here, but if the world is actually destroyed in their fight, then they'd be stranded in space...