Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

Guest Djgambrell

It would feel like punchin a mattress as Van sucked in the force and electricity. He scowled. "I need more power."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel frowns. "Did ya absorb it?" he asks before asking for more. He nods, his fist turning solid titanium to the molecular level before more electricity arcs. "When youre ready" he says before aiming another gut shot on command.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel grits his teeth before aiming the supercharged fist in a palm strike right at Van's head.

Guest Djgambrell

Van brought his forehead down and Marcel hit it directly. Marcel would feel all the force dissipate and electricity drawn out as he struck Van.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel held the palm at his firehead before imparting more electricity before backing off. He shakes his hand before nodding.

"How was that?" he asks, hoping that didn't hurt.

.."Um..Sure?"

Jack stood up and walked with him.

Shin started to walk around the area in search for something. His pace was kinda weird at was fast job at one moment and slow steady walk next.

Guest Djgambrell

Marcel held the palm at his firehead before imparting more electricity before backing off. He shakes his hand before nodding.

"How was that?" he asks, hoping that didn't hurt.

Van smiled. "Good... I can take more though. Alot more! Hell I don't think we've scratched the surface." Said Van with an eager grin. He looked at his palm and formed a hard fist. "Hehehe."

Marcel looks away from Van as he answers Gorillinator.

"Noone's told me anything, so I think that's a decent indication that nothing's happened yet." Marcel says as he takes a second to crack his neck. he still felt a bit of the last beating. "Got ahold of the new brain cells?" he asks, reffering to the secondary mutation.

"Eh, not like they were necessary." The gorillinator answered.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel looks over Van and nods. That was admittadely one of his best hits. At Gorillinator's comment, he nods. "I suppose, but it's always nice...." he says when he gets an idea. "Hey buddy, mind checking your punching power on van here? He needs it." Marcel comments.

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: Hey~ Sorry for the late(really late, barly awake here) post. I didn't know this was up, people need to be told!

Zoi was in a trance like state as she started day-dreaming again. Outwardly she was walking through the halls she now calls home, but on the inside, in her mind, she was in a very diffrent place...

"Zo...You there...Hey..Zoi" A finger snaps in her face. "Yeo-Ow!" The voice screams. She let go. "I forget you're a little jumpy on missions...Sorry...Anyways you ready?" She nods, lifiting up the heavy rifle she has in her hands. "Then over the top we go." A hand helps her over. A solvo of impluses hit her sensory organs. The sounds of anti-infantry machine guns firing off, death-screams of foe and allies alike. Explosions here, there, everywhere. The smell of iron, lead, ashpalt, and gunpowder. The sight of best friends falling infront of you. The feeling of helplessness and the taste of regret. And then darkness, before she could have the chance to do anything, total and complete darkness. She then comes to, in the epicenter of mangled flesh and metal. She gives out a horrified shriek of terror. Then that same hand helps her up again. She looks up and mouths Marcel. He gives her one of his fake smiles and then disspears. Vaporized as she done so many times before. She cries out one more time.

"Marcel!" She cries as the battlefield dissolves into the place she calls home and notices the others. Realzing this she swallows, chuckles nervously and waves at them.

P.S.OOC: I don't really know what's going on, but can somebody fill me in ethier on mibbit or PM?

Marcel looks over Van and nods. That was admittadely one of his best hits. At Gorillinator's comment, he nods. "I suppose, but it's always nice...." he says when he gets an idea. "Hey buddy, mind checking your punching power on van here? He needs it." Marcel comments.

The Gorillinator shrugs and punches at Van jokingly, he stops right before he hits him. "So, what's up guys?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Van's asking me to beat the shit out of him, his threshold for absorbing kinetic and other kinds of energy went way up according to him. he took my best hit no proble." Marcel says, holding up the metal fist as it still arcs electricity. "Ergo I wasn't joking when I asked ya to punch him int he face." marcel says. He was about to say something else before he heard Zoi's call. He instantly turns to see her. Seeing her wave embarrasingly causes him to return it with a weak smile.

"Hi." he squeaks.

The entire team suddenly heard the voice of Exodus echo through their minds.

"Report to the meeting room, Immediately, there are some things that needs to be discussed."

A faint hint of disapproval could be felt through the mental emission.

Guest hamtaroblazex

She was gonna say something but her train of thought was replaced with Exodus voice. She grimminced she knew they've been doing pretty bad as of late, so it will probably be another practice session.

"Well...you heard the man. Let's go guys." She wasn't very enthuiastic with the scolding they were gonna get, but she put it aside as she waited for the guys.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Yeah..." Marcel frowns, feeling similar to how Zoi is. "What she said guys." he says loosening up ready for...whatever was going to happen.

Guest Djgambrell

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Said Van in a low tone. He started walking to the meeting room.

Guest sirmethos

"Report to the meeting room, Immediately, there are some things that needs to be discussed."

In his room, Technician opened his eyes from his meditation, then stood up and started walking towards the meeting room.

Guest bigballerju

Chris woke up feeling better but it was cut short as he received Exodus's message. " Okay this is it Chris. After all our failures it is finally time to receive our death sentences." Chris said to himself as he made his way to the meeting room.

The gorillinator headed for the meeting room.

Jack walked to the Meeting Room, looking around. Hopefully Shin would still be with him.

Shin would state with "Oh the meeting room, I wonder what going to happen." Shin was weirdly excited for them all meeting up.

Once the group had made their way to the meeting room, they were met by Exodus, his expression one partially of annoyance and partially of contemplation.

"This meeting has been called to discuss your last couple of missions and your thoughts on them.

Now, before everybody starts shouting on top of each other, each of you will get one chance to express your thoughts, do Not start throwing blame around, simply state your opinion, and then wait for the others to state their opinions.

Once each member of the group has expressed their thoughts, I will give you the opinions and thoughts of the Ruling Council.

Now, Van will start out, then the order will go as follows, Chris, Marcel, Jack, Shin, Gorillinator, Zoi and finally Technician."

With that said, he leaned back in a chair, arm crossed across his chest, his gaze resting on Van, waiting to hear what was going on.