Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack would lead Shin to the Cafe, looking over a wide variation of food. He did not know what to pick.

"I don't know what to pick...how about you choose?"

"Hmm how about some cherry, or should we eat raspberry, your not allergic to anything are you, I hope it not boysenberry, oh or maybe some pumpkin pie. I wonder what season it is and what would be more fresher" Shin would talk on about random facts of pie however he would then simply say ate the end of rant "How about Blueberry"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Well I'm an energy absorber right? Since my newest mutation I feel so... empty! I've been hitting the wall for an hour and I usually feel it building up by now. Not this time. I don't feel... anything. I need more! Can you I dunno. Gimme a boost? "

Marcel thinks visibly before giving an answer.

"Well, you've gotten stronger tan last time. Maybe that amount of kinetic energy's jsut not doing it....have you tried,,...uh, altenrate methods of powering up?" he asks curiously. He rememebrs the electicity he's been able to generate.

Guest Djgambrell

Van raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" He asked then looking to a window and gesturing towards it. "Like that?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel looks to the window and scracthes his head.

"I uh dont think I'm following what you mean..." she says, clearly confused.

Jack looked at the guy, he sure was weird. Slowly he lifted the pie, Since his face was covered by adamantium, he was not able to fit food through it. Luckily, he had figured out a way to eat...but it was weird. He slowly opened up a hole in his neck, sticking pieces of pie through the hole. He swallowed the small pieces whole. Not a good way to eat, but it fed him.

Jack looked at the guy, he sure was weird. Slowly he lifted the pie, Since his face was covered by adamantium, he was not able to fit food through it. Luckily, he had figured out a way to eat...but it was weird. He slowly opened up a hole in his neck, sticking pieces of pie through the hole. He swallowed the small pieces whole. Not a good way to eat, but it fed him.

"Ah, suck that you can't taste it. However you still living wright" Shin said as he wrap his piece of pie in a napkin and put it in a small plastic cover. and put in his sweater pocket. "So how is it going" He ask to try to start a small conversation.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Van thought for a moment. "I think I'll charge a lot faster if I... Fall very far down."

"Uh....no." Marcel quickly interrupts that train of thought before trying to reword his statemnt. "I mean try to absorb something other than kinetic energy...ya know, gettin punched, shoved, all that. I mean like...electricity or something." he says flatout. At gorillinator's entrance, he smiles and waves at him.

"How's it goin macgyverilla?"

Guest Djgambrell

"Uh....no." Marcel quickly interrupts that train of thought before trying to reword his statemnt. "I mean try to absorb something other than kinetic energy...ya know, gettin punched, shoved, all that. I mean like...electricity or something." he says flatout. At gorillinator's entrance, he smiles and waves at him.

"How's it goin macgyverilla?"

"Ooooh." Said Van. "How?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel shrugs. "I dont know....I'm jsut asking if you've tried. I mean, maybe your power's evolved." he says.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel nods, an arc of electricity moving through his finger.

"Yeah, I've been able to keep a few elements on-file so to speak. Are you sure you want to go through wit it though?" he asks. Marcel was sure about his ability to absorb materials and energies, but he didn't wanna risk Van's health.

Jack smiled, "It's ok" He muttered.

"Ah" He might have not hear him saying How its going , or maybe he did. Either way he then said to him "So how are your other wounds" He ask Jack if he was worry about him.

"I cannot feel my face...Apart from that, nothing."

"Ah, well I think you more intimating like that. Like Dr Doom" He smiled as he try to make him accept his awesome new look.

"I did, Personally I think you better. however let not dwell on that want to go for a walk, oh or maybe even a job. Well you might not be in a state to run, so maybe power walk." Shin said as he does back to his cheerful self

Guest KevinDWolf93

"It's all good, so, any new missions or anything?" The Gorillinator answers

Marcel looks away from Van as he answers Gorillinator.

"Noone's told me anything, so I think that's a decent indication that nothing's happened yet." Marcel says as he takes a second to crack his neck. he still felt a bit of the last beating. "Got ahold of the new brain cells?" he asks, reffering to the secondary mutation.

Guest Djgambrell

Marcel nods, an arc of electricity moving through his finger.

"Yeah, I've been able to keep a few elements on-file so to speak. Are you sure you want to go through wit it though?" he asks. Marcel was sure about his ability to absorb materials and energies, but he didn't wanna risk Van's health.

"Yea." Van spread his arms out ready for Marcel. "Gimme all ya got!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel reluctantly agrees. An air of electricity arcs around his hand as he faces Van he speaks.

"Brace yourself ok?" he says. Once that was done, he'd give a 'taser punch', the elctricity transferring as he conencted with Van's gut, doing his best to make sure not to get any current across Van's heart in case this wasn't such a swell idea.