Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigballerju
The next morning, all the members of the team were awakened by a voice in their head, blaring out loudly.

"Time to get up, breakfast is in the meeting room, be ready to go in 30 minutes."

Marcel, as he woke up in Sinisters lab, noticed that his arms and legs were strapped down with leather restraints.

Chris woke up feeling well rested as he first took a nice bath and brushed his teeth. Chris put some fresh clothes on as he went to breakfast. Chris grabbed some bacon, eggs, buttered toast, a slice of cheese, coffee, and orange juice as he sat down next to Van.

" Hey what's up Van" Chris said to Van as he began eating.

Guest Djgambrell
Chris woke up feeling well rested as he first took a nice bath and brushed his teeth. Chris put some fresh clothes on as he went to breakfast. Chris grabbed some bacon, eggs, buttered toast, a slice of cheese, coffee, and orange juice as he sat down next to Van.

" Hey what's up Van" Chris said to Van as he began eating.

"Tryna get ready for the evaluation. I'm a little nervous." Said Van finishing his breakfast and rinsing his dishes before sitting back down. "How are you feelin?"

Jack would wake up, barely remembering yesterday's mission.

He had been so close at success, but the machines malfunctioned, actually hurting him.

Suffering a bad concussion he was rushed to the infirmary.

No matter, he was all right.

He walked over to get some toast.

Guest bigballerju
"Tryna get ready for the evaluation. I'm a little nervous." Said Van finishing his breakfast and rinsing his dishes before sitting back down. "How are you feelin?"

" Good man, yeah I wonder how we did on evaluation cause last night was was the real shit. That was a hell of an attack but I think we all did better." Chris resumed eating his breakfast.

Guest Djgambrell
" Good man, yeah I wonder how we did on evaluation cause last night was was the real shit. That was a hell of an attack but I think we all did better." Chris resumed eating his breakfast.

"Says the one that doesn't have to worry."Said Van smiling. "You did good. Strategic. I think I messed up somewhere. Don't know where exactly."

"Says the one that doesn't have to worry."Said Van smiling. "You did good. Strategic. I think I messed up somewhere. Don't know where exactly."

Jack would limp towards them and sit down.

"Hey team. How'd you missions go?"

Guest Djgambrell
"I-I kinda wasn't there...details?"

"I missed a bit. When I went with security to check the underground entrance I was attacked by security. When I came back up everything had gone wrong."

"I missed a bit. When I went with security to check the underground entrance I was attacked by security. When I came back up everything had gone wrong."

"I should've been there...I coulda won.."

Guest KevinDWolf93
A strange smile would appear on Sinisters face, as he nodded.

"Indeed, good luck, Mr. Fox."

With that, he turned and moved once more into the bowels of his laboratory.

"Yes....thank you." he says, before slowly backing out of the lab. He;d take a breath and quickly try to absorb the properites of the ground outside him. Jus tto be sure.

"Yes....thank you." he says, before slowly backing out of the lab. He;d take a breath and quickly try to absorb the properites of the ground outside him. Jus tto be sure.

Once more, the power flowed easily, and Marcel absorbed the properties of the ground.

Guest Djgambrell
He facepalmed.

"I meant your solo mission. You know...in the chambers?"

"Oh yea. I got blown up by a sentinel." Said Van smiling.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Zoo wooed up in a sweat. Remembering, she left Marcel in the clutches of Mr. Sinister. She quickly got out of bed and ran straight for the lab. Hoping she was not to late..because she had a akward dream.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Zoo wooed up in a sweat. Remembering, she left Marcel in the clutches of Mr. Sinister. She quickly got out of bed and ran straight for the lab. Hoping she was not to late..because she had a akward dream.

Marcel was a few meters outside suprised how easily he was absorbing the texture. When he saw Zoi running. He waves her down.

"Hey, hows it goin? Thanks for stoppin by, I was jsut about to see ya." he says happily. He was visibly covered in soil and rock.