X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1 Vampire vs 63 Zombies

Guest skadoosh

Guest skadoosh

My friend made this up as a joke match, and i thought id put it up anyway, just for laughs:

1 Vampire, from 30 Days of Night

vs

63 Zombies, from 28 Days Later

Fight takes place an empty city, starts at midnight, goes on for however long it needs to. Who wins and why?

My friend made this up as a joke match, and i thought id put it up anyway, just for laughs:

1 Vampire, from 30 Days of Night

vs

63 Zombies, from 28 Days Later

Fight takes place an empty city, starts at midnight, goes on for however long it needs to. Who wins and why?

This is going to be a fight on the new season of Deadliest Warrior.

What a stupid idea.

I mean, it's either going to be 1 on 1 or 5 on 5, either way Vampires win

Guest skadoosh
This is going to be a fight on the new season of Deadliest Warrior.

What a stupid idea.

I mean, it's either going to be 1 on 1 or 5 on 5, either way Vampires win

I know, its where he got the idea from. Its not a serious match dude.

Guest skadoosh
If these were normal zombies then the vampire but they are infected so I think they take this.

Fair enough, 'preciate the comment dude.

If the Infected are together, in a horde, and they've already spotted the vampire, it gets swarmed and torn apart.

If the Infected are scattered, however, and have no knowledge of where the vampire is, the Infected get picked off one-by-one until dawn. The vampire will then flee.

Also, Peypeypeypey, the Infected vs. 30 Days of Night vampires is not going to be on Deadliest Warriors. The 'regular' versions of each creature are going to be battling, and these are radically different from the versions as depicted in 30 Days of Night and 28 Days Later.

Guest skadoosh
If the Infected are together, in a horde, and they've already spotted the vampire, it gets swarmed and torn apart.

If the Infected are scattered, however, and have no knowledge of where the vampire is, the Infected get picked off one-by-one until dawn. The vampire will then flee.

Also, Peypeypeypey, the Infected vs. 30 Days of Night vampires is not going to be on Deadliest Warriors. The 'regular' versions of each creature are going to be battling, and these are radically different from the versions as depicted in 30 Days of Night and 28 Days Later.

Yeah, thanks dude. Good ideas.

I know, its where he got the idea from. Its not a serious match dude.

I know, and that's part of the problem. If they're going to do a joke match, they should pick something that's debated more, like Vampires vs. Werewolves. It makes no sense to do Vampires vs. Zombies

Guest skadoosh
I know, and that's part of the problem. If they're going to do a joke match, they should pick something that's debated more, like Vampires vs. Werewolves. It makes no sense to do Vampires vs. Zombies

I agree, although im looking forward to it mostly because it wont be as patriotically bias as lots of their other fights. Thought id put it here for fun.

Guest Mr. Outstanding

It would probably depend on the type/power of the vampire, and I don't think the kind from 30 days of Night would win this battle. A vampire with flight and near invulnerability, on the other hand, would probably take this, even if the infected are together in a horde. Even if all of the zombies together could overpower the vampire, such a vampire could simply fly above them and leap across the buildings above, picking the zombies off at its leisure.

Guest Mr. Outstanding
AVP vs The Terminator said:
In all my years of existence, not once have I ever seen a vampire who possesses invulnerability and flight. U SUCK MISTER O.

The original novelized vampire, Dracula, flew. Granted he turned into a bat to do it, but still. Since Bram Stoker's, there have been many, many vampires with flight (even without having to transform into a bat: see Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles, for an example). See Wikipedia and countless modern vampire novels. Therefore, I don't suck. B)

Also, I said "near invulnerability," not "invulnerability." Vampires are very hard to kill and typically killing them requires silver, holy water, stakes through the heart and/or other nonconventional methods (in other words, they are "nearly invulnerable"). Sometimes even those are not enough and the vampire, when faced with such weaponry, laughs at the attempt. Vampires often heal and their skin can be very hard to damage to begin with (see the vampires of Vampire Hunter D and other Japanese incarnations of the vampire). Zombies, on the other hand, though often tough to kill, are usually easily dispatched by severing or damaging the head. They can't heal, and their skin isn't tough. They have demonstrated super strength and (sometimes, as in 28 days later) speed and durability (in the sense that, even though falling apart, they can still somehow move), but their enhanced abilities wouldn't even come close to a vampire's. Vampires are often considered immortal, zombies are just undead.

Also, now that I think of it, I don't think the zombies of 28 days later had advanced abilities at all. The infection just made them incredibly, incredibly aggressive, blood thirsty, and persistent. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the vampires from 30 Days of Night were super strong and super fast.

By the way, I'm no expert in vampires, nor do I particularly care for them. I happen to think both zombies and vampires have been done to death and that fiction needs new monsters.

Edit

Guest sirmethos
In all my years of existence, not once have I ever seen a vampire who possesses invulnerability and flight. U SUCK MISTER O.

Anne Rice vampires that are old(or powerful) enough can fly(Lestat can fly for example).

Forever Knight vampires can fly.

Certain clans in Vampire: The Masquerade can fly, while other clans can increase their durability in certain ways(near invulnerability)

Alucard can fly and is extremely durable(near invulnerable).

Just to give a few examples.

Eh, I was more trolling than actually making a valid point, but thanks for the examples. B)

On an unrelated point, I'd like to say that the Infected of 28 Days/Weeks Later technically can't be considered zombies. They're not undead, and they don't feel the need to eat human flesh/brains. They are technically still alive in that all of their bodily functions (e.g the heart, liver, stomach) are still working. The Rage Virus just transforms them into mindless, rampaging, contagious humans.

Guest Mr. Outstanding
Eh, I was more trolling than actually making a valid point, but thanks for the examples. B)

On an unrelated point, I'd like to say that the Infected of 28 Days/Weeks Later technically can't be considered zombies. They're not undead, and they don't feel the need to eat human flesh/brains. They are technically still alive in that all of their bodily functions (e.g the heart, liver, stomach) are still working. The Rage Virus just transforms them into mindless, rampaging, contagious humans.

I wasn't counter-tolling, by the way. I was attempting to argue against the quite valid point that Mr. O sucks. I was playing the devil's advocate. :o

Incidentally, I liked the 28 days zombies better than the others.