Marvel side:

Juggernaut

Magneto

Sentry no void

Thor

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Odin

Galactus 10% he doesn't have to win, but can he drive Big G off like Sentry did?

DC side:

Solomon Grundy

John Stewart

Captain Atom

Superman

Sodam Yat (Ion)

Darksied

Shazam

Monarch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SSGoku
How will Kid Buu do against these foes, each one getting stronger

Marvel side:

Juggernaut

Buu wins

Magneto

Buu wins easy, not much Mags can do to him

Sentry no void

Even with Void Sentry would be hard pressed to win

Thor

I doubt Thor will hold back against a mindless monster like Kid Buu, so god blast isn't out of the question. But even so, Kid Buu can regenerate from that.

Silver Surfer

Err, tough call. If Surger goes all out he wins easy, but he's not likely to do that. At first qt least. But even so, Surfer wins 7/10 times

Thanos

I dont know much about Thanos, but he owned Surfer correct? If so, he wins.

Odin

Odin

Galactus 10% he doesn't have to win, but can he drive Big G off like Sentry did?

lol so Kid Buu is the hope of the planet? I'm fairly confident he can drive off a 10% Galactus, but not beat. Galactus will probably figure it's not worth the effort and leave.

DC side:

Martian Manhunter, Superman, Jon Stewart(1 on 1 only I just have them in the same tier)

I think he can beat all, though Stewart may cause some trouble.

Black Adam

Prolly Buu

Darkseid no omega beams

Buu

Guest God-Speed_88

Marvel side:

Juggernaut

Magneto

Sentry no void

Thor

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Odin

DC side:

Martian Manhunter, Superman, Jon Stewart(1 on 1 only I just have them in the same tier)

Black Adam

Darkseid no omega beams

Why do you have a good consistent Marvel side, then a lower than average D.C list.

Surely:

Solomon Grundy

John Stewart

Captain Atom

Superman

Sodam Yat (Ion)

Darksied

Shazam

Monarch

Would be more interesting?

Marvel side:

Juggernaut

Magneto

Sentry no void

Thor

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Odin

DC side:

Black Adam

Darkseid no omega beams

Juggernaut: Stalemate. Buu will not be able to bypass the protective barriers that protects Cain. This means, no absorption, any physical attacks are useless, and his ki attacks won't work for the most part. Not sure about the chocolate beam, that's still a form of energy, I think Cain's resistant to the likes of that.

Magneto: Buu, but Magneto would make it incredibly hard.

The Sentry: He's better without Void, and if he's in a calm, thinking state, he can actually utilize his other powers. one of which includes: Matter manipulation. He can destroy Buu at will if he so wished.

Thor: Thor, no contest. Thor too is capable of matter manipulation with his hammer.

Silver Surfer: The Surfer's Cosmic Awareness pretty much negates Buu's energy abilities, and the Surfer is powerful enough to simple transmute Buu into something harmless.

Thanos: Eh, it could go both ways.

Galactus at 10%: Buu gets his "infinite" energy (As apparently, he never runs out of energy) ripped out of his body, and it is used as another source of energy for Galactus. Who knows? Buu might have helped sate Galactus for a while... Hyperstorm didn't last long.

Martian Manhunter: Buu has no defense against intangibility or mental attacks, Manhunter ftw.

Superman: He would for for all intents and purposes immune to Buu's absorption capability due to the telekinetic barrier field around his body. It functions in a similar way to how Vegito shielded himself when Buu absorbed him. Not only that but Superman could destroy Buu by eliminating every single bit of him via heat vision + super speed after he figures out Buu's regeneration.

Jon Stewart: His reflexes aren't close to lightspeed... but his ring actually is set to attack anything moving faster than the speed of sound I think ( might be wrong) so he'll be protected, as well as his personal barrier. He cannot be absorbed, and he can actually manipulate any of Buu's energy attacks. Not to mention... Buu will be hardpressed to combat the will of a man who actually, in an attempt, tried to reconstruct an entire solar system via sheer willpower.

Black Adam: His own form of omniscience pretty much tells him all the capabilities of Buu... I'm fairly certain that he would, with some planning as he goes, kill Buu using his capabilities with the knowledge he has. Physical attacks are nothing to him, and Buu's magical attacks will not work as Adam is highly resistant naturally.

Darkseid: Even without his omega effect, he still has many ways to deal with buu... Temporal copies... avatar creation, matter manipulation, he can also actually erase every single molecule of Buu (not part of the Effect), he's also an energy manipulator, he's also got powerful psionic capabilities.

Guest God-Speed_88
Yeah Godspeed my DC side is weak but I like yours.

Cheers, I was only suggesting though, I wasn't trying to intrude on your match.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Cheers, I was only suggesting though, I wasn't trying to intrude on your match.

It's all good the DC side was kind of hard for me, I just drew a blank.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Just so people know Buu has shown the ability to learn his enemies moves by watching them. Somewhat like Taskmaster.

Guest sirmethos

Marvel side:

Juggernaut

Magneto

Sentry no void

Thor

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Odin

DC side:

Solomon Grundy

John Stewart

Captain Atom

Superman

Sodam Yat (Ion)

Darksied

Shazam

Monarch

Juggernaut gets owned.

Magneto could win, but will probably lose.

If Sentry is confident and ready to do what it takes, he definitely wins. But in most cases, Sentry gets owned.

Thor, Silver Surfer, Thanos and Odin win easily.

Galactus wins.

Grundy gets owned.

Stewart loses.

Captain Atom wins easily.

Superman loses.

Sodom Yat as Ion wins relatively easily.

Darkseid wins easily.

Shazam and Monarch owns.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
snip

What makes you say Captain Atom beats him?

I think Buu could take Thor. Buu can dodge any of Thor's attacks, and vice versa. What gives Buu the win is his ruthlessness, infinite stamina, and his photographic memory akin to Tasky.

Surfer could probably just matter manipulate him, but has Surfer/ any matter manipulator ever try it on someone who has complete control of their body to a sub-molecular level?

How does Thanos go about beating Buu? Does Thanos have a defense against absorption? Sure he has shields, but Buu teleports inside the shields, then absorbs.

Odin I agree with.

Sentry was able to drive off Galactus, why not Kid Buu?

Oh and I am willing to bet Buu is resistant to mind control, he resisted Babidi and Bibidi(the one who made Buu), not only that he has complete control of what goes on in his body. He has shown mental defenses like when Goku and Vegeta were in his body. Also he is an artifical being, I think telepathy will work as well on him as it would a robot.

Guest xman4life

I think Buu could take Thor. Buu can dodge any of Thor's attacks, and vice versa. What gives Buu the win is his ruthlessness, infinite stamina, and his photographic memory akin to Tasky.

Surfer could probably just matter manipulate him, but has Surfer/ any matter manipulator ever try it on someone who has complete control of their body to a sub-molecular level?

How does Thanos go about beating Buu? Does Thanos have a defense against absorption? Sure he has shields, but Buu teleports inside the shields, then absorbs.

Odin I agree with.

Oh and I am willing to bet Buu is resistant to mind control, he resisted Babidi and Bibidi(the one who made Buu), not only that he has complete control of what goes on in his body. He has shown mental defenses like when Goku and Vegeta were in his body. Also he is an artifical being, I think telepathy will work as well on him as it would a robot.

Ok for one silver surfers matter manipulation is powerful enough to trun BUU in the chocolate.

Thor is a god and when he sees Buu is being an issue WILL kill him. I don't know that much about DBZ but i'm fairly sure that Thor is stronger than 99 percent of the dbz fighters and a god blast will destroy him not to mention Thor is faster than him. and Thanos is a million times smarter than Buu and has a never ending supply of cosmic energy that makes him stronger and faster.

Guest Djgambrell

Odin I agree with.

Captain atom made and destroyed a universe with little effort.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Ok for one silver surfers matter manipulation is powerful enough to trun BUU in the chocolate.

Thor is a god and when he sees Buu is being an issue WILL kill him. I don't know that much about DBZ but i'm fairly sure that Thor is stronger than 99 percent of the dbz fighters and a god blast will destroy him not to mention Thor is faster than him

You didn't answer my question I asked has a matter manipulator (this case Surfer), use that technique on someone who can control their body at a sub-molecular level?

Nope Buu is faster then Thor via the instant transmission.

If you don't know who Kid Buu is look him up.

Guest SSGoku

Thor is a god and when he sees Buu is being an issue WILL kill him. I don't know that much about DBZ but i'm fairly sure that Thor is stronger than 99 percent of the dbz fighters and a god blast will destroy him not to mention Thor is faster than him

Seeing as you said that, I'll forgive you for what you said after. Really, Thor is more or less equal with Goku, who was surpassed by Buu. Buu was stronger and faster then Goku, so in effect, he'll be the same with Thor. Plus, Buu's regeneration. Buu, quite possibly, has the best regeneration in all of fiction. In order to beat him, you have to completely destroy every last cell in his body. Every molecule of his being has to be completely eradicated. In order for him to stay down, there must be nothing left of Buu. Thats why it took the energy of every single human on Earth (plus a village of Namekians) to finally beat him. I don't think a godblast will do Buu in.

Guest SSGoku

As for Surfer, he probably could beat Buu via manipulating his matter into nothingness, but Surfer might not be willing to do that considering his peaceful ways. But then again, I may be wrong.

Guest xman4life
As for Surfer, he probably could beat Buu via manipulating his matter into nothingness, but Surfer might not be willing to do that considering his peaceful ways. But then again, I may be wrong.

I thought we discussed ftl vs instant transmission? Thor flies three times the speed of light and throw his hammer even faster than that so i dont think buu is faster than three times the speed of light. I know Goku was doing push ups at many many times the gravity of earth but I haven't seen him do a strength feats like Thor. I have seen Goku get slapped on the back of his head and it hurt him by bulma. Not to mention as stated by marvel as having "keen senses that allows him to track objects moving faster than light" and even regenerate wounder portions of his body.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I thought we discussed ftl vs instant transmission? Thor flies three times the speed of light and throw his hammer even faster than that so i dont think buu is faster than three times the speed of light. I know Goku was doing push ups at many many times the gravity of earth but I haven't seen him do a strength feats like Thor. I have seen Goku get slapped on the back of his head and it hurt him by bulma. Not to mention as stated by marvel as having "keen senses that allows him to track objects moving faster than light" and even regenerate wounder portions of his body.

Dude INSTANT means INSTANT

3 times the speed of light is crazy, but it still takes time, where as INSTANT is INSTANT

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Kid Buu still needs to use his reflexes in conjunction with his IT.

Thor's reflexes are superior, and his attacks could potentially hit Buu.

Where does it state Thor has FTL reflexes? I know he is faster than light, when he travels, but that is not when he is flying. He uses the Hammer to fly, and the wind to maintain hovering, last I checked wind is slower than light. Also to have ftl reflexes you need ftl blood, which is not true with Thor. No one's blood is even close, that would mean the time it takes his brain to tell his body what to do, it would have been almost before he even thought of it. DOESN'T make sense. He has magic that allows him to do that, but I haven't seen one Thor of him being able to move even close to Kid Buu's power. In fact 99% of the time he doesn't. Look at Hulk fighting him, Hulk hits him. Everyone hit's Hulk. If he was that fast, people wouldn't even try to mess with him.

Kid Buu is not going to get hurt by a GodBlast. IT will blow him up, but most of the power will be wasted as he would just mold again. People forget Kid Buu id essentially Plastic Man, but better. Kid Buu is immortal just like Thor, he can stretch any limb/part of his body, turn himself into a doughnut to avoid blasts, each part of his body has sentient life. He can make copies of himself, like people say Darkseid can, and have all their power (unlike Tien) Kid Buu will learn any technique that most can do by just looking at it. Not like Taskmaster, but actually do the move. So I am sure he can do a heat vision, or a Super cold breathe, I am sure he can even do magic attacks, as he is pure magic.

Kid Buu might not be stronger than half of DC's roster, but he is more durable, has more stamina, is willing to destroy the planet without thinking about it and can Teleport via IT. IT= able to go to any planet with energy and destroy it and not even be in the atmosphere, he will just shoot it out. I think even Apokalips will survive the explosion.

Where does it state Thor has FTL reflexes? I know he is faster than light, when he travels, but that is not when he is flying. He uses the Hammer to fly, and the wind to maintain hovering, last I checked wind is slower than light. Also to have ftl reflexes you need ftl blood, which is not true with Thor. No one's blood is even close, that would mean the time it takes his brain to tell his body what to do, it would have been almost before he even thought of it. DOESN'T make sense. He has magic that allows him to do that, but I haven't seen one Thor of him being able to move even close to Kid Buu's power. In fact 99% of the time he doesn't. Look at Hulk fighting him, Hulk hits him. Everyone hit's Hulk. If he was that fast, people wouldn't even try to mess with him.

Kid Buu is not going to get hurt by a GodBlast. IT will blow him up, but most of the power will be wasted as he would just mold again. People forget Kid Buu id essentially Plastic Man, but better. Kid Buu is immortal just like Thor, he can stretch any limb/part of his body, turn himself into a doughnut to avoid blasts, each part of his body has sentient life. He can make copies of himself, like people say Darkseid can, and have all their power (unlike Tien) Kid Buu will learn any technique that most can do by just looking at it. Not like Taskmaster, but actually do the move. So I am sure he can do a heat vision, or a Super cold breathe, I am sure he can even do magic attacks, as he is pure magic.

Kid Buu might not be stronger than half of DC's roster, but he is more durable, has more stamina, is willing to destroy the planet without thinking about it and can Teleport via IT. IT= able to go to any planet with energy and destroy it and not even be in the atmosphere, he will just shoot it out. I think even Apokalips will survive the explosion.

ThorSuperspeed18428.jpg

Notice how Thor apparently manages to fire off his own attack before the so supposed "instant" telepathic attack of the phoenix (those kind of attacks are pretty much instantaneous). Not to mention... he's apparently capable of swinging his hammer at the speed of light to beyond, which suggests, as he's actually performing the act of doing so, that he could move, combat wise and this is supported by my scan, that he is light speed to beyond. Oh and one more thing... Thor was a bit groggy when he performed that in the scan, which makes it all the more better in his case. B) Marvel Man's stated the reason why the Hulk can hit him. Thor is an honorable warrior and does battle with the Hulk on even footing. Its also why he doesn't use his other powers on the Hulk so much.

Thor has matter transmutation. He could, if he so desired, turn Majin Buu into a cloud of vapor, with no chance of returning back to normal form. I'm pretty sure he couldn't do a Godblast. Because that uses the lifeforce of Thor's in order to do it. I'm also fairly certain Buu is limited to ki attacks. Because I've not seen anything that suggest he can expand beyond the range of ki-based techniques, and just using the fact that Buu himself is magical is not enough to substantiate that he can do anything of that sort. After all, the heat vision and the super breath is something that's related to the physiology of the Kryptonian, its not a technique.

He isn't more durable. Durability is considered that you're able to take attacks and not be damaged. Buu's had parts of his body annihilated. That's not durability, that's regeneration. And Thor has Stamina that I'd say is on par, considering he's been shown fighting for months against Frost Giants nonstop at full exertion.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Hmm people keep mentioning manipulating his matter, but is that possible to do that to someone who has control of their body to a sub-molecular level?

Also Buu's body is like Carnage in that he can see out of any place of his body. I reckon he could react at lightspeed, if not he can learn by watching his foe.