Trophy Tournament.

Hugo Fowl

Guest KevinDWolf93

here's my entry all.

balthazar_blake.jpg

Balthazar Blake

Equipment:

Sorcerer ring- Allows wizard access to all powers

Rawhide Trenchcoat- Some degree of protection(was capable of stopping a barrage of metal needles without any transmutation from Balthazar)

"Old Man shoes"- Posted this for the lulz

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobisbeast

I'll join as well.

wif22-2.jpg

Doctor Doom from Issue #22 of What if. WHat if Doctor Doom had become a hero?

Equipment:

Power suit, with similar capabilities as 616 Dr.Doom, force field, laser beams, flight, etc etc

Fancy cape

Powers:

Accomplished mage, faught against Mephisto and lived, Turned a man into a man sized frog, shot fire from his hands

Updated matches.

Corvette(Bullseye) vs Blue Flame(Sasuke)-In progress.

OMFGC(Mario) vs Jesus(Pokemon trainer)-In progress.

Ellisra(Reisen) vs AvP(Alucard)

Tomisntblue(Dante) vs Opalord(Alice)-In progress.

Doom(Bub) vs ND7(Nightmare)-In progress.

Asco(Skir) vs Kratos(G4)-In progress.

Destroyermen(Josh) vs Balthazar(Kwolf)-In progress.

To be done at players convenience.

EDIT: If we are short one, then I step up as a jobber. Now we have enough players to pair off though.

*Punches at the air and then uses Soul Edge to cut some random person in half.

"...Lizardman...I await your challenge..."

Your fighting Bub now actually. And Bub? Be sure to list down equipment and powers for your character.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante

dante1.jpg

Equipment:

-Rebellion

-Alastor

-Ifrit

-Cerberus

-Agni & Rundra

-Nevan

-Beowulf

-Gilgamesh

-Lucifer

-Ebony & Ivory

-Shotgun

-Pandora

-Artemis

Abilities:

-Doppelganger

-Trickster

-Sword master

-Gunslinger

-Royal Guard

-Devil Trigger

whoops

Alice

Equipment:

variously armed dolls (though all melee/occasional shield carrier) in hammerspace

Grimoire of Alice (open up = massive power boost, but she hates to have to use it)

Skills/abilites:

Extreme dexterity (controls the various dolls' movements individually)

enhanced durability (only a small boost, but useful nonetheless

Doll magic (duh)

Guest tomisntblue
Skills/abilites:

Extreme dexterity (controls the various dolls' movements individually)

I find it ironic that I read this as "Extreme dyslexia"

Bullseye would duck behind some seats, his chest and butt burning, and fire some shots at Sasuke before ducking back down and crawling along until he got to a good sniping position. He aimed the rifle under the seat at Sasuke and screwed on the silencer and equipped the bi-pod. He turned on Thermal Vision and singled out the real Sasuke. There you are, he thought to himself, and fired, the silencer making a barely audible click and covering up the muzzle flash, and if he missed Sasuke, he would move to a new location, making sure to stay out of sight.

I don't understand your move really. First did the shiriken hit that's his butt and chest burning? for one they were coming at the back of his head, to cut his neck, and other aimed at his butt, all of them are from behind. And the ducking behind seats wouldn't block all the Chidori Senbon, they are made of the Chidori which can cut through lightening. So it would cut through seats like cheese and kill Bullseye.

I don't understand your move really. First did the shiriken hit that's his butt and chest burning? for one they were coming at the back of his head, to cut his neck, and other aimed at his butt, all of them are from behind. And the ducking behind seats wouldn't block all the Chidori Senbon, they are made of the Chidori which can cut through lightening. So it would cut through seats like cheese and kill Bullseye.

You know, cutting through lightning would be quite easy if you didn't get electrocuted. It's not a solid, you see, and so is much easier to get through. Cut through stone like cheese? These seats aren't that shrappy plastic you find as a baseball game. These are foot-thick blocks of stone that were placed one by one to make a huge gladiator arena. I doubt they could get all the way through. More like bullet holes. I don't understand, "First did the shiriken hit that's his butt and chest burning?" Can you rephrase that, please?

You know, cutting through lightning would be quite easy if you didn't get electrocuted. It's not a solid, you see, and so is much easier to get through. Cut through stone like cheese? These seats aren't that shrappy plastic you find as a baseball game. These are foot-thick blocks of stone that were placed one by one to make a huge gladiator arena. I doubt they could get all the way through. More like bullet holes. I don't understand, "First did the shiriken hit that's his butt and chest burning?" Can you rephrase that, please?

Well, he aimed the shuriken at your neck, and behind, and head.

One came at back of his head, other two aimed to pass by his neck and cut it from behind, and the last but not least aimed at the middle of his butt.

Then you wrote

Bullseye would duck behind some seats, his chest and butt burning

So the Blue Flame is asking how does your butt and back hurt if the Shuriken were aimed at your cranium and neck and butt?

Well, he aimed the shuriken at your neck, and behind, and head.

Then you wrote

So the Blue Flame is asking how does your butt and back hurt if the Shuriken were aimed at your cranium and neck and butt?

Because Bullseye was moving away from the projectile weapons that Sasuke threw. The ones that were aimed at my cranium and neck hit my lower back and arse. The one aimed at my arse missed entirely.

Because Bullseye was moving away from the projectile weapons that Sasuke threw. The ones that were aimed at my cranium and neck hit my lower back and arse. The one aimed at my arse missed entirely.

Ok then.... I'm ok with it now let's see what BF says.

Guest Ellisra

I might be able to play today if the other tournaments finish today :( I just can't wait to fight against Alucard with Reisen. So exciting.

Reisen%20Duo%20Guns.jpg - Gun Mode

ReisenUdongeinInaba6.jpg - Melee Mode

ReisenUdongeinInaba3.jpg - Insanity Rabbit Mode

Reisen Udongein Inaba

Species - Lunarian Rabbit

Abilities - Manipulation of Wavelengths (she can control waves of micro, gamma, and beta in the air around her.)

Manipulation of Illusions (she can use her eyes to make things transparent and see through as well as use her power of illusion on herself to make herself transparent for defense.)

Manipulation of Spacial Rifts (she can store bullets and other projectiles inside a pocket dimension around her body and shoot them at incredible velocity from her fingers.)

Equipment - She will be carrying around two hand guns Glock 17 hand pistols. Their names are Moon and Star. They will serve as catalysts for her powerful bullets. She can shoot up to 50 bullets at once from each gun using her power of spacial rifts and the power of her guns. Must reload after doing such a feat however due to not having enough bullets to continue shooting.

â– Soul Edge

â– Soul Edge (Male)

â– Soul Edge (Phantom)

â– Claymore

â– Soul Edge (Nauplius)

â– Flamberge

â– Great Blade

â– Giant Buster

â– Steel Paddle

â– Glam

â– Requiem

â– Faust

â– Soul Edge (Cocoon)

â– Soul Edge (Larvae)

â– Soul Edge (Growth)

â– Soul Edge (Complete)

â– Soul Edge (Final Form)

â– Soul Calibur

â– Galley Oar

â– Giant Squid

The getting electrocuted by cutting it really doesn't come into play, with the Chidori because it self is Lightning Chakra. Which I do believe is lightning but just a weaker form. The Chidori can cut through stone

. And I believe we are in the arena of this year 2011, I could be wrong mind you but if its like in the pic of the arena. If you look closely the seats aren't stone I don't think, there newer and made of metal and they aren't that thick. Plus there aren't much cover. I could be wrong it could be set in the past and I'm looking to much into the pic it self. If I'm right and the seats are like in the pic then Bullseye would easily be hit by many of the Chidori Senbon's. Which are each smaller forms of the Chidori, that have great cutting power, and large electrical shock with a side of electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move.

The getting electrocuted by cutting it really doesn't come into play, with the Chidori because it self is Lightning Chakra. Which I do believe is lightning but just a weaker form. The Chidori can cut through stone
. And I believe we are in the arena of this year 2011, I could be wrong mind you but if its like in the pic of the arena. If you look closely the seats aren't stone I don't think, there newer and made of metal and they aren't that thick. Plus there aren't much cover. I could be wrong it could be set in the past and I'm looking to much into the pic it self. If I'm right and the seats are like in the pic then Bullseye would easily be hit by many of the Chidori Senbon's. Which are each smaller forms of the Chidori, that have great cutting power, and large electrical shock with a side of electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move.

I was thinking of the Colosseum when I said "stone seats." Also, Bullseye is down low, and since the seats of the Colosseum had thick bases that lines up with the steps, the stone would be thicker than just the back. Hugo said on Mibbit when I asked him that the seats were Colosseum-esque. Therefore, it would take the Chidori a couple seconds to get through, by which time Bullseye would be long-gone.

Guest tomisntblue
Oi, tom, someone pointed out a logical fallacy with your last post, namely that you activated a defense when you were being shot by a laser you couldn't see coming (Laser being lightspeed)

This might sound like a dumb question, but it's one I feel I need to ask. Are we sure that these lasers move at light speed? Obvious lasers = light = light speed, I get that. But there are plenty of attacks that I would describe as lasers that are definitely not light speed so I want to get confirmation on that claim before I think about it any further.

This might sound like a dumb question, but it's one I feel I need to ask. Are we sure that these lasers move at light speed? Obvious lasers = light = light speed, I get that. But there are plenty of attacks that I would describe as lasers that are definitely not light speed so I want to get confirmation on that claim before I think about it any further.

In the game the attack is from, the attack immediately is in the space it is affecting, so yes, I believe so. Normally the buildup (which I began in my post before last at the end) is more noticeable, but with the melee and the massive Danmaku cloud in the way, its kind of hidden, and I had to use the dolls to see where you are, kinda ye olde magic triangulation, heh