Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Xenomorph Prime: The Prison World II.

Hugo Fowl

"What is this stuff??" Ed questioned, tearing his jacket off with his mechanical arm. He quickly saw that the blood of the beast was acidic, and he clapped, changing the composition of his arm by adding large amounts of carbon. His arms durability would now be, more or less, the same level as diamond, though at the cost of weight and mobility.

Hopefully the tactic would salvage what was left of the arm. He'd repair it best he could, making some parts hollow so as to seal off the outter plates of the automail. Then, "You bastard. You ruined my jacket!! Well, let's see how you like this!!" Ed bent on one knee and touched palms, then touched his knee. The knee's metal twisted into the form of a crude machine gun, and using the metal of the ship for makeshift ammunition, sprayed rapid fire shots at the beast from a distance.

OOC: He did it to his arm once in the anime, so I figure why not his leg?

Galen would rush out, his danger sense on high alert as he scowled and spoke.

"Hope you brought enough for everyone...."

All over, the noises of countless Xenomorph numbers would be coming....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galen would rush out, his danger sense on high alert as he scowled and spoke.

"Hope you brought enough for everyone...."

All over, the noises of countless Xenomorph numbers would be coming....

"Sorry, not this time," Ed supplied, on high alert as well. He transmuted his shield back into the carbon rich arm and similarly fixed his leg. "Looks like I should stay away from piercing weapons. That blood of their nearly melted my face off!"

OOC: Someone please play as my guy please I come back soon as I get my internet back. Sorry to all of my teammate that was held back because of me B) .

ICC:Isaac knew that he may be the only one who could get them out of this mess. He worked frantically as he hacked into the lock in search of the combination.

The combination would fail. Time was running out as the sounds of snarls and claws would be heard....Closer and closer.

Back with Galen and Ed, he nodded and spoke.

"Alright then! Lets go!"

And he would turn to the wall and activate his lightsaber, cutting a hole in the wall and leaping through it.

The combination would fail. Time was running out as the sounds of snarls and claws would be heard....Closer and closer.

*&@$. It's not working!"

"Then work harder!" The sounds could be heard again and coming louder. Richard kept to that metal tunnel like his life depended on it while Isaac tried to work on the combination once more.

"Alright then! Lets go!"

And he would turn to the wall and activate his lightsaber, cutting a hole in the wall and leaping through it.

"Huh? We're running away?" Ed questioned, as he followed.

Guest bobisbeast

"Alright then! Lets go!"

Link would take out his Master Sword and Hockey Stick, he would prepare for combat as some strange and exotic creature grew closer.