Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Xenomorph Prime: The Prison World II.

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Prison Team: Galen, Richard, Edward, Issac and Link. Oh snap.

Galen, being impatient would get up and walk to the terminal himself. Attempting to hack it before he frowned beneath his helmet and spoke.

"Hey guys? This place....Its abandoned."

OOC: Prison Team: Galen, Richard, Edward, Issac and Link. Oh snap.

Galen, being impatient would get up and walk to the terminal himself. Attempting to hack it before he frowned beneath his helmet and spoke.

"Hey guys? This place....Its abandoned."

Ed too frowned, this one visible. "I've heard that before. Places that are abandoned usually have something to hide. I say we just check it out... Unless your sure no ones here?"

Ed too frowned, this one visible. "I've heard that before. Places that are abandoned usually have something to hide. I say we just check it out... Unless your sure no ones here?"

He was sure something was aloof. "I don't have those capabilities. I agree with checking out the building."

To Ed, Galen would speak.

"Life forms are scattered throughout the building, but they seem to be far less then a station of this size would suggest."

To Ed, Galen would speak.

"Life forms are scattered throughout the building, but they seem to be far less then a station of this size would suggest."

"Most likely a trap... I'm good with traps." Ed beamed. "If there's even one prisoner, it's worth searching."

Issac would stay silent and follow them waiting the time he is need.

Galen scowled then spoke.

"We split up. I need Issac and whoever else who wants to go with him, seek out the control room in this place. The rest will come with me and check out the holding cells."

Issac would then look around for a control panel so he can hack in to the system and try to download a map to find the control room. He would then look at Link and Richard "Can you guys back me up?"

Issac would then look around for a control panel so he can hack in to the system and try to download a map to find the control room. He would then look at Link and Richard "Can you guys back me up?"

Richard really wanted to go to the cells. He believed it to be more challenging. But he couldn't stand the silence anymore. He finally stepped forward. "I'll accompany him." He showed a bit of disappointment in his voice.

Galen would nod. Finally.

And he would take whoever remained in the group to the direction of the cells.

Meanwhile, left behind where they were, Link and Richard would be with Issac as they went down the direction the map had indicated. Passing by more and more signs of inactivity before they came upon their first sign of trouble. Notably, what looked like something dragged in the dust of this rarely used area of the station, down a ventalation shaft. On the walls, scores and marks of heavy fire would be seen and the occassional cleaning robot would fly past. The only signs of life....Thus far.

Galen would nod. Finally.

And he would take whoever remained in the group to the direction of the cells.

Meanwhile, left behind where they were, Link and Richard would be with Issac as they went down the direction the map had indicated. Passing by more and more signs of inactivity before they came upon their first sign of trouble. Notably, what looked like something dragged in the dust of this rarely used area of the station, down a ventalation shaft. On the walls, scores and marks of heavy fire would be seen and the occassional cleaning robot would fly past. The only signs of life....Thus far.

The technology may be odd, but he knew a lot about tracking. Something was being dragged. And by all the dust that was moved it was quite recent. The trail ended at some metal tunnel. "Do you know what that tunnel is used for," he asked the most advanced looking man (Isaac).

"It a ventalation shaft where air moves" Issac would tell him as he looks at the robot. He then decides to take his Line Gun out in case of something attacking them

Control Room team: They would move on and see more signs of these, until they came to a door. Thick and apparently locked. A key would be needed for here it seemed.

Also there would be a body. Slumped against the door and holding something in its grasps.

Prison area team: Galen would snarl and speak.

"I wouldn't put it past the people here...."

It was then they heard a skittering noise in the vents.

Guest bobisbeast

Link would slowly aprouch the body and try to see what was in its' hand, wether by simply moving, or making his hand go open.

Link would slowly aprouch the body and try to see what was in its' hand, wether by simply moving, or making his hand go open.

Within the hand would be what appeared to be a recording device of some sort. Perhaps the dead man had something to say before his demise?

It was then that the control group people heard a noise in the vents as well.

Within the hand would be what appeared to be a recording device of some sort. Perhaps the dead man had something to say before his demise?

Issac would pick up the device and try to play the recording if it was not damage.

It didn't seem to do anything. Just then, Richard heard the noise coming from the metal tunnel. "Something's in there," Richard whispered as he pulled out his sword.

• 2 weeks later...