Gambit: 4

Pokemon RP.

Guest Josh M prime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh M prime
I'll see if my cousin will join. And post back to my move. And I'm free to post back as Gm to the others moves if you don't?

I will and yes sir.

And yes bob, you can, just ley me think of a storyline for ya, k?

Guest Josh M prime
K

I planned on being a boxer, would you mind incorporating that into the story?

Not at all would I mind......

I need a bio from you first.

Guest Josh M prime
I invited myself into joining this RP. :)

May I have this Rare Pokemon? ;)

100px-246Larvitar.png

I'd be ok with it, but at least on current memeber has to agree

Trainer's Name: Shane

Starter:

100px-246Larvitar.png

(Name: Gigas)

Background:

Aspiring to be a master trainer of pokemon, Shane sets off with one of the more difficult pokemon in the history of pokemon, a Larvitar. Taking a serious challenge from the beginning, Shane desires to prove to himself, and to everyone, that he can and will overcome this challenge and any following after.

Growing up in a little village, there was naught but boredom and stagnation as there were not others his age nor was there a school, obviously. Instead, he focused on what he deemed to be "fun": Pokemon. Learning about the exploits of other successful trainers, such as Red, Blue, etc, a resolve grew within him. He wanted to be like them, and he would strive to do so.

Guest Josh M prime

Same pokemon from Chester to Philly that was from new london to chester

Common

Starly

Rattata

Patrat

Oddish

Uncommon

Magnemite

Votorb

Pansage

Ekans

Rare

Pidgey

Snubbull

Munna

Abra.

Guest bobisbeast

Name: Mac

Starter: tyrogue.jpg

DK The Tyrogue

Bio: Mac never was really interested in Pokemon battling, instead he focused much more on his boxing. His Father owned the local Dojo where he would practice everyday, some days with people, other days with weaker pokemon, but one day he met DK and decided no start his journey. He would not be a Pokemon master, but a breeder. His pack filled, and his pokemon at full health, mac started his journey.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

Name: Seto.

Hometown: Indigo City

Pokemon: Pikachu and Zubat.

Battle Quote: "This fight was over before it even begun...."

Guest Josh M prime
Ah, cool... So would a level 5 (I'm guessing that's the level our Pokemon start at) Riolu be acceptable?

no real lv, and yes,it is....

It can know anymoves. but nothing too powerful yet.

Let me put you in..in about 10 minutes. OK?

OK, my bio:

Name: Adam Howlett

Starter Pokemon: Riolu

Bio: Born in Chester, Adam was abandoned by his parents (Who travelled to another region, attempting to gain fame as Pokemon Trainers) at an early age. Adam was raised by his grandfather, who was once a powerful Gym Leader in a distant land. Raised on the belief that his parents had passed away before he had reached his first birthday, Adam was filled with rage when his grandfather finally told him the truth. Adam would vent this rage at the nearest Dojo, eventually taking a Kickboxing class and quickly becoming a skilled hand-to-hand combatant. But his devotion to Kickboxing distanced Adam from his friends and grandfather, the latter of which began to worry for Adam's mental health. His grandfather would dust off one of his old Poke Balls, containing the Pokemon Riolu, and ask Adam to do what he had done many years ago - Become a skilled Pokemon Trainer. At first, Adam was reluctant, complaining that his grandfather had Pokemon far more powerful than a Riolu. But his grandfather had been adamant, saying that if he treated his Riolu with kindness he would be rewarded with great power. Eventually, Adam gave in, and armed with his Riolu and some supplies, he set off to become a Pokemon Master.

Riolu's four moves: Brick Break, False Swipe, Protect and Bite.

Guest Josh M prime

OK, my bio:

Name: Adam Howlett

Nice

You're going to love he first gym. which i just posted.

Oh, and Josh, just so you know, Riolu evolves into Lucario due to happiness rather than leveling (As in, metaphorically speaking, I could get Riolu to level 100, but he still won't evolve if he doesn't like me. But if he was level 7 and he adored me, he would evolve at level 7.)

Guest Josh M prime
Oh, and Josh, just so you know, Riolu evolves into Lucario due to happiness rather than leveling (As in, metaphorically speaking, I could get Riolu to level 100, but he still won't evolve if he doesn't like me. But if he was level 7 and he adored me, he would evolve at level 7.)

ARE YOU TELLING THE GM WHAT TO DO?!!??!

Lol

True, i'll keep that in mind, ok?