MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Pokemon RP.

Guest Josh M prime

Guest Josh M prime

hey, This is my Pokemon RP idea.......

Well, it an idea I borowed from a old, old RP i played,

as you sign up, you'l say either you want a water, fire, or grass type, and Ill pick it

To make sure we get less fiighting, you Start the game with a random pokemon I pick for you from those types.

It will be a starter or a three chained Pokemon of that type

That seem fair?

You'll start in a small town on the east coast of your choice. Then, you'll start your new goal of training pokemon

You have to pick one of three pokemon trainer dream

Pokemon master

Future Evil Pokemon crime master.

Pokemon breader.

I'll even take your own ideas of what your charater's dream is. Try to have a good time comign up with it.

If any of these rules suck, tell me! We can fix them and make it better together!

Also, if some can link me to a good sprite page, you can post what your sprite is.

I have no idea when this will start, it's still in the working phase. if i can getm most oif the bugs gone, i might start soon.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, This is my Pokemon RP idea.......

Well, it an idea I borowed from a old, old RP i played,

as you sign up, you'l say either you want a water, fire, or grass type, and Ill pick it

To make sure we get less fiighting, you Start the game with a random pokemon I pick for you from those types.

It will be a starter or a three chained Pokemon of that type

That seem fair?

You'll start in a small town on the east coast of your choice. Then, you'll start your new goal of training pokemon

You have to pick one of three pokemon trainer dream

Pokemon master

Future Evil Pokemon crime master.

Pokemon breader.

I'll even take your own ideas of what your charater's dream is. Try to have a good time comign up with it.

If any of these rules suck, tell me! We can fix them and make it better together!

Also, if some can link me to a good sprite page, you can post what your sprite is.

I have no idea when this will start, it's still in the working phase. if i can getm most oif the bugs gone, i might start soon.

will this be anime, game, or manga pokemon?

Guest silversurfer092

How do we know what pokemon show up where? How do we know that a Larvitar won't show up in the first town and be our entire party from there on out? You should define appropriately define Pokemon Master. Master is ambiguous and to be a Breeder or evil genius guy, you still have to be a Pokemon Master.

Guest Josh M prime
How do we know what pokemon show up where? How do we know that a Larvitar won't show up in the first town and be our entire party from there on out? You should define appropriately define Pokemon Master. Master is ambiguous and to be a Breeder or evil genius guy, you still have to be a Pokemon Master.

True, very true

I should have said, pokemon champion. There will be 8 gyms, like the games. i have the first couple Gym and leaders set up. They will be really people. From rockstars, Actors, writers, Ect

(Also, if you have any ideas for gym leaders, let me know in a PM.)

As for pokemon, We're starting from a small town in PA, (My hometown in pa) This is because Iknow the land. Would that be fair?

Also, this would be a combo of all three styles of pokemon media.

-Also I need to ask what are the starters going to be( if any?)

-Is this going to have all five generations

-How does the land scape looks like

-Is there going to be a team of antagonist

Also it nice to meet you Josh

Guest Josh M prime
-Also I need to ask what are the starters going to be( if any?)

-Is this going to have all five generations

-How does the land scape looks like

-Is there going to be a team of antagonist

Also it nice to meet you Josh

Nice to meet you too.

the starterss are going to be first come, first served. You can pick one starter from any of the five gens.

Like, if someone going to pick a a chimchar, you have to choose from the rest.

The land scape...I'm not sure where to start. so, i'll get back to you

Yes, who tjey are, not sure yet.

Nice to meet you too.

the starterss are going to be first come, first served. You can pick one starter from any of the five gens.

Like, if someone going to pick a a chimchar, you have to choose from the rest.

The land scape...I'm not sure where to start. so, i'll get back to you

Yes, who tjey are, not sure yet.

I see, well that is all the question I have, this look quiet interesting, so can count me in

Guest Josh M prime

Welcome! Write a character Bio, and pick your starter *Out of the 15 starters* You're the first, so, you can pick any of them!

Name: Nido BloodFang

Starter: Turtwig

387.png

Bio: Nido was a regular boy that lived on a miltank farm, he would soon realize that he should travel the world more. He would then take his leave to become a pokemon trainer. His personality is very calm and positive towards life. He is more of a nature guy and thinks that pokemons should be treat as same humans.

Name: Kodi

Starter: Oshawott

Spr_5b_501.png

Bio: Kodi grew up a lonely kid not making a lot of friends because his lack of social skills. His a little weird to say the very least. His a nerd so normal kids didn't like him very much calling him a "Book worm". At lunch or any other time at school he be reading manga's and novels. Nerds wouldn't accent him because he suck in school and he gave up trying... So in class he read any book he could get his hand on and anything about Pokemon. Teacher just let him read because they didn't believe in him and they thought why not let him read at least then he might learn something is what they told him. His dream is to become the Pokemon champion and he dreams of helping lonely Pokemon that trainers abandoned. He wants no Pokemon to be lonely like he is.

Personality he is very nice and kind. He do anything to help a Pokemon or any other person. He gets really excited easily specially when it comes to Pokemon.

Guest Josh M prime

Very good on both you!

Here are the two rivels in the game that you can pick from. pick one

Name: Pat Delp

Starter:Tyrogue

Spr_5b_236.png

Pat was never much into Pokemon. He knew they were cool, but didn't think much of them. his Mother and Step-Father were breeders. He also wonder what it was like to battle. However, it wasn't till he's mother past from a heart attack that he he tryed it. He knew that his mother,who was a great trainer and breeder, wanted him to have a bond with all pokemon he catchs. A few days after he's mother's death, he's Step-father gave him a Tyrogue, one of the last pokemon his mother bread.

His goal? To become both a pokemon Champion and breeder

Molly Ellis

Starter:Eevee (female)

Spr_5b_133.png

A rising star in the pokemon training school, Molly was natural. However after her dad was hurt by a wild group of Tauros. That's when she started to fear pokemon. Now, years later, she is now over that fear and ready to become pokemon Champ with her trusty eevee

Guest Josh M prime
What if i want a other player to be my rival? My cousin Tom might join and if he does i want his character to be my rival.

You can have more then one! These two are my characters, they for me to have a chance to play. sorta.

-I kinda need more info on the setting of the place

- the city name is ???

-And do we get pokedex?

Guest Josh M prime

Land scape.

You start in a small town in pennsylvania.

It's mostly farms and a forrest Area. But, new house are being built, so, it's becoming urban.

I will roll die to pick what level of commoness

From oxford to philadelphia (first gym)

1 2=Common pokemon

Rattata

Sentret

Oddish

Tailow

Wurmple

3 4=Semi-common

Meowth

Spinarak

Hoothoot

Caterpie

5 6=Rare

Pidgey

Jigglypuff

Mareep

Fair?

The town's name is Oxford. And yes to question 2.

Also, when should I start the game?

Thank you, can you wait a for a little bit more my friend kevindwolf93 wants to join.

Guest Josh M prime

Can som someone give me a link to a pokemon sprite site? so you can post the pokemon you caught on your sig and you Bio post.

Guest Josh M prime

Thanks Here ya guys go!

Spr_5b_007.png

Spr_5b_501.png

Spr_5b_387.png

Also, Game starting soon, But, you can stills sign up till.............I state here the we're no longer taking people. Which is who know's when.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Name: "Fang" Remigton

Starter: Charmander

Bio: Growing up, Fang did not have much intrest in pokemon. Not until his older sister decided to become a trainer. He decided to follow after her, but did not have the proper skills(or even a pokemon) until she was far gone. He takes his pokemon to both train to be as good as she was, if not better, and look for her so he can reuinite with her.

Also, Game starting soon, But, you can stills sign up till.............I state here the we're no longer taking people. Which is who know's when.

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo :) please allow kevin

Guest Josh M prime
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo :) please allow kevin

Of course I am.

I'll take anyone till we get too far.

Of course I am.

I'll take anyone till we fet too far.

Sweet, thank you.