Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Worst Comic Book Covers

Marvel Man

Guest MarvelFan15
*feels that many of the "good" covers in the other thread are considerably lamer than these*

All except Treach's covers. ^_^

I dunno, some of these have a kind of B-Movie hilarity to them. MORE BURGERS OM NOM NOM NOM

The kids don't get that kind of charm. Absurdity, camp, and non-pop-culture humor is beyond them. They have to have their comics either in full-blown angst/serious mode or in bite-sized Family Guy-styled humor.

The kids don't get that kind of charm. They have to have their comics either in full-blown angst/serious mode or in bite-sized Family Guy-styled humor.

Exhibit A

Is it just me or did the guy on the first cover piss his pants.

I understand both forms of humor seeing that I'm young and I still have an appretiation for the old style comedy but I still find new age comedy more hillarious and I'm serious did he piss his pants cause it looks a lot like it.

Yes I'm poorly defending myself.

You want bad, I'll show you bad.

My god, check out the chest on Captain America #1 by the infamous Rob Suckfeld!! Double DD maybe, possibly larger?

99f3fada97.jpg

Too many wrongs on this cover for Captain America #2. Let's see, floating female head...WTF!?!? Floating arm...DOUBLEWTF!?!? Cap trying to pass a kidney stone? Flesh eating virus attacking his neck? Itty bitty head, great big body. His foots lodged up his arse. Captain America's bedhead look? Did somebody tape Caps shield to his arm? Is it getting warped by the sun? What's with the Michael Jackson nose. Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

73c1a652ef.jpg

The Fantastic Four cover was indeed the worst. It hurts my eyes. That's back when they were doing all those cheap gimmick covers: Glow in the dark, prisms, holograms and everybody had big guns. Please tell me why Sue needs a gun?

Guest Morgarawth
Alright, it's time for me to scrape the bottom of the sh*t bag of comics.

supergirlfoot-769536.jpg

222314-18005-116522-1-action-comics_super.jpg

worst-marvel-covers.jpg

Superman undressing for a child laying in bed. Huh. I'd be scared sh#tless and crying too.

Guest Magnetrex
Superman undressing for a child laying in bed. Huh. I'd be scared sh#tless and crying too.

That was my first reaction when I saw this cover. Guess ol' Supes likes 'em young after all.

That was my first reaction when I saw this cover. Guess ol' Supes likes 'em young after all.

Which explains his creepy "stare at kid from outside window" scene from Superman Returns...

Guest Magnetrex
Which explains his creepy "stare at kid from outside window" scene from Superman Returns...

Nah, that's just Supes realizing that it's ok to be super powerful and have a bastardized son that he will never take care of.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Soberguy

I love Rob Liefeld because he makes me believe that someday - even though my drawings lack proper perspective, drapery and feet - I can get rich drawing comics too!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...