Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Match 7844 The Joker vs. Deadpool

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

In Khazan's bar, Joker would slam open the doors and point a finger into the air."DEADPOOL!!!"From his new DJ stand, Deadpool would look up and scoff."You again? How many times I gotta get all Chuck Norris on your hiney? I've lost all interest in you as an opponent,and I'm sure the readers have as well. Now shoo, Ol'Deadpool has his new toy to play with!"He beamed and began to remix some songs as the Joker cracked a grin."The only reason you've ever won was because the writers placed me in situations slanted in your favor!"Deadpool smirked and held up a finger."Dance-off.""Touche. But now I have a way to crush you utterly once and for all!"Deadpool made a mocking face, placing both hands on his cheeks as he spoke with enough sarcasm to triple paint your house."Oh noes, does it involve laughing gas? Chattering teeth? Rubber chickens?"Joker merely smiled grimly as he spoke, his eyes ablaze with hatred."Yo mamma."Instantly all activity in the bar ceased. Batman and Spiderman actually looked up in fear, and from behind the bar Rogue would duck for cover as Deadpools eyes narrowed and he placed a hand to his ear."I'm sorry? Come again? I think I still have a chunk of earwax lodged in, because there is no way in Mephisto's summer cottage that you would-""I said, yo mamma's so fat, Wilson Fisk said "daaaayyyymmm!!!"Deadpool snarled and leaped down to the dance floor, squaring off as he countered."Well yo mamma's so fat, when she cuts herself shaving, marshmallow filling spills out!""Yo mamma so fat, every time she turns around, its her birthday!""Yo mamma's so fat, they took her yearbook picture from a helicopter!""Yo mamma's so poor, I stole your skateboard and she said "come back with the family car!""Yo mamma so ugly, she drives Cuthulhu insane!""Yo mamma so ugly, not even the tide takes her out!""Yo mamma so slow, she gets hit by parked cars!""Well YO mamma-!"Back and forth the two would go, as from behind the counter, Batman, Rogue and Spiderman would peek their heads out as the scathing insults richoted back and forth between the two before Spiderman spoke."So....Anyone care to place bets?"

Guest tomisntblue

If I may add something to the set up:

-----

"Well YO mamma-!"

Before the next joke can be completed, Dante interrupts from at the bar, "Hey can I get in on this action... Yo Mama..."

Simultaniously Joker and Deadpool turn to the demon hunter and snap, "NO!.

"Yo mama's dead!" Deadpool said to Dante before turning his attention back to his opponent.

"When this is over... meet me outside..." Dante said, getting up from the bar and walking out to wait on Deadpool

-----------

Eh, not the best but it just came to me. I think I'll use it an expand it for my next entry to the Kazhan story.

Anyway as for the fight, I gotta think on this one.

Deadpool: "Yo mamma so ugly, she made an onion cry!"

Joker: "Oh yeah? Yo momma so fat, her panty size is, uh, 'Bitch lose some weight!'

Deadpool: "Mmhmm. Yo mamma so ugly, she poked her head out the window and got arrested for disturbing the peace!"

Joker: "Yo mamma so desperate, when she had you, she had to pay craps charges!"

Deadpool: *Pulls out pistol* "Yo mamma so stupid, she had you!" *BLAM* *Blow* "What an ass, insulting my momma."

Deadpool: You know what *pulls out sword* yo mamma so fat that when she had you they said ok 99 more

Joker: Well yo mamma so hairy that she can only speek wookie

HAHAHAHAHA

Deadpool: *Slices off Jokers head* you so stupid that you wanted a yo mamma battle vs me

Guest thetrekker

Nice job Hugo. This is really well done, and of course, hillarious. I have to side with Deapool. The Joker seems to have mature humorwhich really isn't in keeping with "yo mammas". Deadpool on the other hand,

Deadpool-Fourth-Wall.jpg

Guest xman4life
Nice job Hugo. This is really well done, and of course, hillarious. I have to side with Deapool. The Joker seems to have mature humorwhich really isn't in keeping with "yo mammas". Deadpool on the other hand,

Deadpool-Fourth-Wall.jpg

yeah I go with Deadpool. if it stays as jokes then who knows but as soon as joker gets physical then he stand NO CHANCE.

• 1 year later...
Guest sherminatortwo

The Joker 'Yo Mamma's so stupid. She thinks Batman is a batboy that grew up". Deadpool replied. "Oh yeah. Well yo Mamma's so ugly Lepers ;look at her and say. Oh you poor thing you".

-cut-

shermanatortwo, I believe I told you about the old thread-bumping before. If the date of the last post in a thread is at least, say, a few months old, don't bother posting in it.