Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 13038 Jack (Jack In The Box) vs. Ronald McDonald

Boratz

You're traveling to another town... Next stop...

MASKOTVILLE

Well, I know it sounds a bit weird for a town but don't let the name fool you. The town of Maskotville is full of wonderful well-meaning town folks, who enjoy the company of strangers. The mayor of the town is one that is known all throughout as simply Burger King, while ol' Burger King is pretty well connected throughout the town, there is another one who has a pretty decent role in the town. For many, he is simply an entertainer or a comedian but to some, he is just a simple clown who tries to put a smile on everyone's face. Despite being one of the friendliest towns you'll ever have the privilege of visiting, it is also a very competitive town. Nearly everyone has something to offer; while it may vary from burgers to fries or milkshakes to frosties, the town welcomes all who wish to compete with its citizens...

Now let's take a drive down FasFood Ave. Sometimes you will see kids running around with a toy in their hands that they have just gotten from one of their recent meals, while other kids are not exactly running but wobbling instead or rolling in some cases. Yes, it is a sad fact but some of the residents of the great town of Maskotville are in face a little on the heavy side but that does not stop the friendly

competition. On the corner FasFood Ave. there is something quite interesting that usually gets the attention of people who come to visit the dear old town or are just simply passing through. There is a dog that runs around without a leash of course, who can actually talk. This dog known as Gidget to his owner but to many he is known as the Taco Bell Chihuahua. Gidget runs around with his owner and dear friend, who own the small taco stand called Taco Bell.

Now let drive a little further down this famous road and let's meet Jack Box. He is the town's sheriff and owner of a small restaurant called Jack in the Box. Many people who come by usually enjoy Jack because of his warm hearted smile and his ever so friendly conversations. With the challenges of owning a small town restaurant, he also keeps the town ever so safe.

Now I must confess that not all the competition in the friend town of Maskotville is in the business of food. There are many other competitions all throughout the town for example; another one of the great attractions would have to be the Energizer Bunny. Now this little guy is one crazy sick freak. Many people always say how he is "going and going and then he is gone." But this false is many different ways because for one, the Pink Bunny never really leaves but he does cause a lot of ruckus when he continually beats on his drums in the middle of the night. Usually, Sheriff Jack Box is called in because of a noise complaint but eventually they had to come to terms with it. The Bunny would always keep going.

Now let's move down the road to our next big attraction who is also a prominent member of the town and the committee. This is probably the smallest member of any town that you will ever meet but he does leave a pretty big impression. This little man has traveled the world but he eventually settled down in Maskotville. This guy let me tell you will always leave some kind of impression on you whether it is good or bad, you will never get a normal moment with him. This great man is Geico Gecko. While he works to sell car insurance, he never stops trying to sell his presence as a leader and commander.

Now that I've introduced you to some of the members of this great town, let's move on and begin a journey will leave you either speechless or indifferent. I guess I will begin to tell you about an incident that is about to happen in the town. While I did say the town is a pretty darn friendly place, it also has a couple little dark things stored deep in the freezer. I guess I should stop babbling and just begin the story already so here it goes...

The ever burning sun hid behind the marshmallow shapes clouds, as Sheriff Jack Box drove up onto the scene of a crime. He got out of his truck with that never ending warm smile across his face. After he glanced around at the grizzly scene, he saw something that would almost break any smile on a man but not the sheriff, mainly because he could never stop smiling. He gazed down at the mutilated body of on Gidget, the Taco Bell Chihuahua and his dear owner. Jack took of his yellow hat and waved his hand across his big white head. He watched as Mayor Burger King started to approach him.

"Well this certainly is not good for any day of the week." Burger King said as he pointed down at all the blood and the guts.

"No, I guess it never is." Jack Box said as he put his yellow hat back on his big white head.

"You know what you have to do, right?" Burger King asked as he turned his attention to Jack.

"Oh yeah! Now it's time that I catch me a criminal." Jack said as he took out a pair of dark sun glass and struggled to put them over his eyes.

"Maybe you should invest in a larger pair of glasses." Burger King said as he tried to help.

Jack slapped his hand away in frustration. "I got it!" Finally, the glasses covered his blue eyes and Jack looked back at Burger King, "Time to play bad cop."

"But you just said it was time to catch a criminal... How can it be both time to be bad cop and time to catch a criminal?" Burger King asked with a weird look on his face.

"I don't know but we will find out." Jack said as he left.

Now it wasn't much longer until several other citizens' corpses were found all throughout the town. The only evidence was a couple spots left from food grease and ketchup. Jack rushed to the end of the town to make sure not another person would meet their grizzly end. As the trail grew thinner, he got a distress call from Mayor Burger King. Jack rushed to city hall and he did it with the protection of Geico insurance, so he was covered during his race against time but sadly not before the urges of hunger took over him. He stopped for a quick burger at McDonalds to give him a little energy boost for his rescue of the Mayor. Now he sat out in his truck in front of city hall which happened to be named after the mayor, Burger King.

As Jack busted inside with the McDonalds' bag in his hand he raced to find the mayor, only to find him tied up to a chair along with the rest of the town's council; with the exception of Geico Gecko, who was locked away in an aquarium. Jack searched for the one behind all of this but suddenly he was knocked back on the ground by some force. He pushed himself up to see none other than Ronald McDonald.

"Why Ron? You've brought so much laughter for so many years?!" Jack asked in complete and utter surprise.

"Because I am not an Agent of Laughter or Comedy... No... I am an Agent of Chaos!" Ronald McDonald yelled out with a menacing laughter.

"But if you're not an Agent of Laughter, how come you are laughing right now?" Burger King asked.

"Well mainly because it is supposed to add onto the effect of my villainy." Ronald McDonald said as he tried to answer the question the best he could.

"And how come you are always smiling? Oh and red and yellow really don't match with chaos, maybe purple and green would do better... Also Ronald McDonald is not a really good chaotic name, maybe something along the lines of Joker or Killer Clown." Burger King replied.

"Shut up you big dumb crown wearing...... king." Ronald McDonald said as he tried to put on a furious face but failed miserably.

"You are a failure at being a villain." Burger King said as he laughed.

"Oh yeah?!" Ronald McDonald said as he walked up to the mayor.

"Yeah!" Burger King shouted.

"How about now?!" Ronald McDonald said as he poured a pan of hot grease upon the face of Burger King.

Burger King cried out in pain as Ronald McDonald laughed. "And just so you all know, that grease came from my fries." Ronald said as he looked over at Jack he was trying to do something heroic.

"And to think I ate at your place twice a week!" Jack yelled as he threw the McDonalds' bag on the ground.

"Is it go time?!" Ronald McDonald yelled.

"Yeah it is go time!" Jack yelled as he took out his gun.

Ronald stopped and looked at Jack for a moment. "How come you didn't even try to save help the mayor from being burned by my hot grease?"

Jack stopped for a moment and lowered his gun for a second to ponder on the question. Finally, he came up with an answer. "Well to be completely honest with you, I never really like interrupting people when they spoke. I don't know it is one of those little jack in the boxes

with me."

"Jack in the boxes?" Ronald asked.

"Yeah... Yeah.. You know it is an old saying." Jack replied.

"I have honestly never heard it before and it sounds pretty stupid." Ronald replied.

"I think it sounds pretty cool." Jack said.

"Really? I just can't think of why anyone would think it sounds good." Ronald said.

"CAN'T YOU JUST STOP HIM ALREADY!" Burger King yelled with a horribly scared face.

"He's right we should finish this." Jack said as he lifted his gun once again.

"How about we... TAKE THIS TO THE ROOF?!" Ronald yelled as he ran to the roof.

"Damn! I probably should have had some besides a Big Mac, fries, and a super-sized coke." Jack said as he started chasing after him.

As the two got to the roof, both of them had to take a moment to catch their breath, but finally both of them pointed guns at one another.

"Now what?" Ronald asked

"I honestly do not know, I've never done this before." Jack replied.

"Me neither.... Well granted I did take a couple of the citizens of Maskotville but that's really not the point. I've never been in an actual gunfight before." Ronald said.

"Yeah so I guess we just run for cover and shoot at each other until one of us gets shot." Jack said.

"YES AND IF WE BOTH RUN OUT OF BULLETS WE CAN DO IT OLD SCHOOL AND JUST FIGHT!" Ronald yelled.

"Agreed... TIMES STARTS NOW!" Jack yelled quickly as he ran for cover.

Both men now under the cover of whatever is on top of City Hall or Burger King as some know it, are in an all-out fight to the death. Who will win and who will die?

I guess during this part of this story, you will choose the fate of the survivor so I guess have fun choosing.

Learn More About

Jack (Jack In The Box)

Read more about Jack (Jack In The Box) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Jack in the Box Links: Wikipedia Jack on MySpace Jack in the Box on Wikipedia

Ronald McDonald

Read more about Ronald McDonald at Wikipedia

Official Site: McDonald's Links: Ronald on Wikipedia Ronald's IMDB Profile Ronald's Area of His Site

I hope you all enjoy and yes this is my December Challenge. I am experimenting on this one so please take it easy... I am not really adequate in the stories of comedy so yeah this was pretty tough. Once again enjoy

Heh, Boratz certainly doesn't let the grass grow under his feet. :D I'll probably read this through tomorrow.

Ive seen Ronald in action. And by that I mean I saw him juggle once when I was 7. Still mofo was fast as lightning.

Heh, Boratz certainly doesn't let the grass grow under his feet. :D I'll probably read this through tomorrow.

I always like the idea of being the first to post. Mainly so people can have something to read for the first day of competitions and hopefully there will be one every other day.

Guest Supes Rulez

Headshots won't do Ronald any good here against that massive dome of Jack's. I'd say that, like in the movies, they'll run out of ammo and go to fisticuffs.

They deal brutal blows to each other, with Ronald starting to get the upper hand with his speed. But when he goes for the kill Jack drops down and impales Ronald on his pointy hat

Good challenge entry, Boratz. The tone of it is almost reminiscent of the Back Issues.

As for the match, if this were Mugen Ronald McDonald, he would stomp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDAce__bb4

I don't think that's the case here, though.

Headshots won't do Ronald any good here against that massive dome of Jack's. I'd say that, like in the movies, they'll run out of ammo and go to fisticuffs.

They deal brutal blows to each other, with Ronald starting to get the upper hand with his speed. But when he goes for the kill Jack drops down and impales Ronald on his pointy hat

Thank yo for your input and your analysis of the fight.