Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 20555 Namaari vs. Azog

Megastory 31

Previously: After The Cabal resurrected Han, the city-state Fang offered it’s princess- Namaari for a wife to secure his favoring alliance. She helped him in the realm of dragons to bargain a dragon crystal from the dragon queen Tiamat.

Being the wife of the Dragon Emperor had privileges beyond Namaari imagination. The tiny city state- Fang- prospered from the influx of Chinese economic power.

As a reward for their recent journey to the land of dragons, her husband brought her a dragon.

Her religion heavily involving dragon worship, Namaari was delighted.

Furthering her blessing, she was sent to a people who trained dragons as their culture.

A European colony in another world. Even in Fang she heard about superheroes of the west going to other worlds and even beyond. Namaari was astonished that her husband had such power that he could traverse beyond the Earth realm.

The dragons here were different. More beastly than the ones Fang stories described. She was assigned an instructor named Astrid.

Namaari found that she liked Astrid. Their passion for dragons bonded them. Also Astrid’s warrior heart made for some fun sparring.

Nearing completion of her training, Namaari was startled with sounds of battle. Rushing to see, Namaari found hulking humanoids invading the area. They had already killed many. Those who still lived were already on the run. As she searched for Astrid, Namaari came across the body of Astrid’s husband Hiccup. He had assisted in her dragon training but beyond his expertise the two never really clicked.

Worry took over as Namaari found more bodies of people she had interacted with.

At last she found Astrid. He body was flooded with emotion and she fought recklessly. Powerful as her enemies were, they could not kill her, yet.

Astrid saw Namaari coming and made a confession. “We’re no match for them!”

“What about the dragons?” Asked Namaari.

At that moment, Stormfly, swooped down and waited for Astrid to climb aboard. Astrid reached out for Namaari.

“Come on. I have to get you back home!”

“No! I’ll stay and help you fight!”

“You want to help? Go home and tell your emperor husband to send his army!”

Namaari joined Astrid on Stormfly’s back and they soared off.

But they were not safe.

The Orcs had catapults ready to take on aerial threats. Stormfly was hit but she endured enough to give his passengers a semi-soft landing. That landing took them to the temple where the dimensional spell could be cast to take Namaari back to Earth.

But Astrid was so broken that she couldn’t even get off of her dragon. As Stormfly breathed her last breaths, Astrid cried. Feeling for her, Namaari waited a moment before beckoning her to come on. The Orcs were coming.

Desparte, Namaari dragged Astrid off of the beast and shoved her onward.

When Han dropped her off, he left the prepared spell so that his wife could return whenever she wanted.

Constant encouragement kept Astrid moving but them the horrible reality was realized. The Orcs had already taken the temple.

One stood alone in front of the tablet containing the spell. He seemed to be waiting for them. His eyes it up at with violent intent as he spied victims.

The situation was clear. Namaari had to get past him to get home.

Fight Parameters:

Namaari must fight her way past the Azog the Defiler.

Death or incapacitation will do.

On 5/1/2024 at 8:52 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Being the wife of the Dragon Emperor had privileges beyond Namaari imagination.

Huh. For some reason I always assumed Namaari was a lesbian. Maybe it’s just the short hair.

For the fight itself, Namaari’s fight scenes looked more stylized and acrobatic but Azog’s were more gritty and bloody, it’s a battle of two very contrasting fighting styles. It’s tough but I think I might lean towards Namaari mostly cause she seemed more in control of herself during her fights whereas Azog seems to have a habit of not thinking things through, leading him to make 2 back to back blunders in his final fight with Thorin. 

15 hours ago, Pizza Guy said:

Huh. For some reason I always assumed Namaari was a lesbian. Maybe it’s just the short hair.

I don't think it was even hinted at either way. It was beyond the parameters of the story.

As far as Azog's fight with Thorin I just couldn't get past this little dude killing this big Orc.

Thanks for commenting.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.20 - Pizza Guy
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.20 Total Combined Score
13.20 / 3 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Namaari: 2