Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 20436 King Kong vs. George (Rampage)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 39

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The DCAU Heroes gathered around two piles of ash that were once the Flash-Thing and the Supergirl-Thing. Superman lowered his head in sadness. Wonder Woman put her hand on Superman’s shoulder. “You do realize it wasn’t them?” She asked him.

“I know it’s not them. That Thing was using their bodies. But still, Kara and Wally are gone.” Superman said.

“The best we can do now is to move on. We still have a battle royale to win.” Batman said.

“So why do we honor Kara and Wally by killing Power Girl.” John Stewart said.

The DCAU Justice League looked for the unconscious Power Girl, only to find she was missing.

“Where did she go?” Aquaman asked.

Karen Starr groaned as she woke up. “Man, what hit me?” Power Girl asked as she tried to move, but found herself stuck in something. When the Kryptonian’s vision became clear, she was shocked as she found herself in the grasp of a giant hand. Power Girl could see that she was being held by the giant gorilla, George, from the Rampage movie. Karen tried to break free, but she hadn’t recovered from Arceus' attack.

“Hey! Let go of me!” Power Girl yelled at George. But the only response Karen got was George using his thumb to rub her melons. This caused Power Girl to get angry. “You damn dirty ape! Just wait until I’m back to full strength!” The Kryptonian yelled at the giant primate.

A huge shadow fell over George and Power Girl. The two looked up and were in shock as the Monsterverse Kong was standing over them. The much bigger gorilla grabbed Power Girl by her cape and tried to pull her away from George. But the white ape let out an angry roar, as he used both his hands to hold on to Karen Starr.

The Kryptonian found herself in a tug of war between the two gorillas. “Hey, Quit It!” Power Girl yelled. The cape couldn’t take it anymore as it tore in half. This caused Power Girl to be launched out of George’s hands.

Meanwhile, Lord Zedd was fighting Tommy Oliver as the White Ranger. Tommy did a kick that knocked the evil emperor back. "You might as well give up, Lord Zedd. You’ll never beat me or the Power Rangers. Just accept the fact that you're going to die here." The White Ranger said.

“That’s what you think. I’m going to kill all of you Power Rangers, and get out of this damn dome, if it’s the last thing, I’ll.....” Lord Zedd didn’t get to finish talking as Power Girl crashed into him. When the two aliens fell, Lord Zedd’s staff hit the floor, and the scepter fired a bolt of lightning.

The lightning bolt hit George in the back, and caused him to grow bigger, until he matched Kong in size. King Kong was shocked by George’s sudden increase in size. While George was shocked as well, he soon gave off a menacing smile and cracked his knuckles, as he was ready to give Kong a beat down.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. As you just read, the Movie version of George is now the same size as the Monsterverse Kong. This is King Kong from Godzilla vs Kong. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on the two giant gorillas. Think of the other fights as obstacles for the primates. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

• Like 1

I think that Kong has this one, mainly due to battle experience. He grew up on that island fighting all sorts of monsters whereas George grew up in captivity (if I recall correctly).  Great setup and matchup 

• Like 1

Heh, of course you found a way for Power Girl to get felt up. 😅 Pretty good set-up and matchup of monster gorillas, if a little short. 

As for the match, as mentioned, I'm thinking Kong's more battle experienced and maybe even a little more creative with weapons and tools. He should probably be able to take down his Rampage counterpart.  

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - SSJRuss
3.90 - DSkillz
4.00 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Boratz
5.00 - Culwych1

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.40 Total Combined Score
21.40 / 5 = 4.28 Final Rating on the match