Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 20428 Natsu Ayuhara vs. Lucky Glauber

image.jpeg.de6c3c929dd1716791153bf18093e557.jpeg

Both Rin Hibiki and Frank West lay flat on their backs, cameras in their outstretched hands, exhausted from their skirmish. The back and forth had been intense but the two were  unable to declare a clear winner between the two of them. They both gasped for air for a few moments before Frank finally spoke.

“Not bad kid, I could see you hold your own in a mall full of zombies,” Frank complimented.

“Thanks,” replied Ran. “You aren’t too bad yourself, old man.”

Frank West was incredulous. “Old man?”

Both Rin and Frank sat up as they were then joined by fighting graphic designer, Isla, fresh after her own fight with Kimberly Jackson.

“What are you two doing?” Isla asked. “I can’t tell if you were fighting or trying to get pictures of each other.”

Rin giggled. “I guess both.”

“Why?”

“We were fighting over the same gig. Official photographer of the upcoming Capcom vs. SNK tournament,” answered Frank.

“Couldn’t you both be photographers for the tournament?” Isla asked.

“Huh?”

“There’s two sides, right?” Isla reasoned. “Couldn’t you both be photographers and each pick a side to follow.”

“I mean I guess we could, but we both come from the Capcom side. Would they even allow one of us on the SNK side?” Frank wondered.

“I could ask Kyosuke if he made any connections on that side from when he was in the previous Capcom vs. SNK tournament,” stated Rin.

Isla offered her hand to Rin. “No need. I can get you in and since you know someone who was in the previous tournament maybe you can help me out too.”

Rin smiled. “It’s a deal.”

Rin took Isla’s hand and helped herself up. The two young fighters started to walk and talk.

“I’m doing fine, don’t worry about me,” Frank called out to them sarcastically.

“Is this Kyosuke friend of yours from the World Warrior tournament?” Isla asked Rin.

“No,” replied Rin. “We both attend Taiyo High School and were involved in some high profile tournaments against other rival schools in martial arts. They were pretty popular for a time, although Kyosuke was the only one to get invited to one of the crossover tournaments. I feel like we are being forgotten about now. Akira from Seijyun High was recently invited to the fifth World Warriors tournament, but that’s it. That’s why I wanted to be the main photographer so badly. Figured it was a way to get myself in.”

Isla nodded. “I get it. I feel the same way about my artwork. I wonder who else is trying to force their way in?”

“I’m sure there are several,” guessed Rin.

Elsewhere, the fight between Brian Battler and Shoma Sawamura raged on. Their teammates Lucky Glauber and Natsu Ayuharawatched intently. Natsu became fidgety when Brian blocked Shuma’s strike with his spiked shoulder pad and then knocked Shoma back with a three-point stance charge. She and Shoma had always fought as a team before, but it was unclear if during this fight, she would be able to tag in as they normally did. After watching Brian slam Shoma to the ground, Natsu decided to take action. She pulled out her volleyball and flung it in the air, intending to spike it right on Brian’s head to break up his momentum. Before she got the chance a flying basketball knocked the volleyball out of the air.

The thrower of the basketball, Lucky Glauber, waved his finger in disapproval at Natsu. “No, no, no. None of that. This is a fight between them. When your teammate falls then you will get your turn.”

“But I want to fight now,” Natsu declared.

“That’s not the way it works,” Lucky insisted. “Unless, I guess, you want to take me on.”

Natsu stepped up to Lucky Glauber. At nearly six foot tall, the short haired volleyball player was used to being one of the taller fighters but she looked up to Lucky’s 7 foot 3 inch frame. “I’m not afraid of you, basketball player.”

“Ok then.” Lucky slightly adjusted his purple backwards hat. “I promise I won't be too rough.”

“I’m going to spike your lanky butt into the ground,” Natsu declared confidently.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast
5.00 Total Combined Score
5.00 / 1 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Natsu Ayuhara: 2
Lucky Glauber: 2