Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 20325 Scarlett vs. Scarlet (FF7)

image.jpeg.4cd8542bcac2f9cccacfe94f88164cab.jpeg

The G.I. Joe team gathered in a high-tech briefing room, surrounded by holographic displays and illuminated screens. Duke, the team's leader, stood at the head of the table, with Scarlett, Lady Jaye, Mainframe, and Roadblock seated around it. A large holographic projection of the Shinra Building's schematics dominated the center.

"Alright, team," Duke began, his eyes scanning the room, "We've got a mission on our hands, and it's not going to be a walk in the park."

Roadblock raised an eyebrow. "Duke, targeting a private company? Is that a smart move?"

Duke nodded, his expression serious. "Shinra Electric Power Company may be private, but they continuously overstep their bounds and their actions threaten the entire planet. There are unverified reports of forced conscription and shady human experimentation.”

“I certainly don’t know of many utility companies with their own private military forces,” added Scarlet. 

“Snake Eyes was sent in to gather intel. He's gone missing," Duke informed.

Mainframe, the team's tech expert, interjected, "I've managed to hack into Shinra's security system. We've got a map of the building, and that's thanks to me."

Duke nodded appreciatively. "Good work, Mainframe. Now, Scarlett, we need you to infiltrate the Shinra Building. Confirm their activities, and hopefully, find Storm Shadow. Lady Jaye, you'll be providing remote support for Scarlett."

Scarlett, always ready for a challenge, volunteered without hesitation. "Consider it done, Duke."

Lady Jaye, seated at the console, nodded. "I'll be with you every step of the way, Scarlett."

The plan was set, and the team was in sync. Several hours later, Scarlett geared up and approached the foreboding Shinra Building. As she neared it, the imposing structure loomed, with its sleek, modern design hinting at the advanced technology within.

Scarlett secretly made her way through the entrance and to the elevators using the keycard provided by Mainframe

Scarlett reached the elevator and pressed the button, her finger hesitating before she asked, "Lady Jaye, can you hear me?"

Lady Jaye's voice came through the earpiece, "Loud and clear, Scarlett. What's going on down there?"

Scarlett took a deep breath. "I'm at the elevators, and I need to decide whether to go up to Dr. Hojo's labs in Research and Development or down to Advanced Weaponry. Any thoughts?"

Lady Jaye considered for a moment before responding, "Dr. Hojo's labs might have valuable intel, but Advanced Weaponry could give us insight into their immediate threats. What do you think?"

Scarlett pondered the options. "If Snake Eyes is anywhere, it might be in the thick of Shinra's weapon development. I'm heading down."

Lady Jaye agreed, "Agreed. Advanced Weaponry it is. Keep me updated, and stay sharp, Scarlett."

The elevator doors opened, and Scarlett stepped in, keycard at the ready. As the doors closed behind her, she descended into the unknown depths of the Shinra Building, prepared for whatever challenges lay ahead. Scarlett exited the elevators into an eerily quiet area. As she navigated through sliding doors, she stumbled upon a large red hologram. The holographic figure materialized into Scarlet, the Director of Advanced Weaponry for Shinra.

"Ah, G.I. Joe. We've been expecting you," Scarlet sneered as her holographic image flickered. "I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist the urge to continue to stick your nose in our business. Let's see just how well trained you are. Make it through the next several rooms filled with our latest autonomous weapons, and you can ask me any question you like. You might even find your missing friend."

With her trademark laugh, Scarlet vanished, and another sliding door opened, revealing two custom sweepers. One was adorned with heavy machine guns and the other with large whirling saw blades. Scarlett steeled herself, ready to face the challenge ahead knowing this was only the beginning of the threats in front of her, determined to uncover the secrets of Shinra and find Snake Eyes.

image.jpeg.072d59479b4bc01b93ed62ada3b5ff52.jpeg

I actually played Final Fantasy 7-Remake (Great game, highly recommended it) and I remember really loving the Yuffie DLC, even if the boss fight with Scarlet was next to impossible. GI Joe Scarlett better pray that FF7 Scarlet doesn’t have one of those mechs on her, cause I don’t think she survives that confrontation.

Another good set-up, Johnny. Interesting battle of the Scarlet(t)s. :D 

As for the match, Scarlett's good, but if Scarlett's gauntlet of traps and weapons and her mechs can give more superpowered people like Yuffie trouble, I'm not liking the Joe's odds here. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.60 - DSkillz
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.80 Total Combined Score
8.80 / 2 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Scarlett: 1
Scarlet (FF7): 2