Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:6 - Cortana vs. Marvin the Paranoid Android

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 6

Cortana

Slot: The Team's Artificial Intelligence
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cortana at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Marvin the Paranoid Android

Slot: The Team's Artificial Intelligence
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Marvin the Paranoid Android at this Wiki
Official Site: Douglas Adams

Battle Terrain
Team A.I. Challenge: Armor Around the World

Marvin’s character is that he’s overwhelmingly smart but rarely gets challenged? Instead, he has to “hold open the door” and such, which leads to his attitude. When put to use: When kidnapped by the bellicose Krikkit robots and tied to the interfaces of their intelligent war computer, Marvin simultaneously manages to plan the entire planet's military strategy, solve "all of the major mathematical, physical, chemical, biological, sociological, philosophical, etymological, meteorological and psychological problems of the Universe, except his own, three times over", and compose a number of lullabies.

Protect the planet against alien invasion. I mean, that's Cortana's whole reason for being, and considering how smart she is plus the absolutely crazy tech she gets under her command later, like an army of absolutely massive Forerunner Guardians, a single one of which is more than capable of destroying a planet on it's own...and she's got an army of them and a lot more besides...

Yeah she's got this. 

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

Marvin’s character is that he’s overwhelmingly smart but rarely gets challenged? Instead, he has to “hold open the door” and such, which leads to his attitude. When put to use: When kidnapped by the bellicose Krikkit robots and tied to the interfaces of their intelligent war computer, Marvin simultaneously manages to plan the entire planet's military strategy, solve "all of the major mathematical, physical, chemical, biological, sociological, philosophical, etymological, meteorological and psychological problems of the Universe, except his own, three times over", and compose a number of lullabies.

If that's all true then it certainly seems like Marvin has this. Cortana is very impressive, but solving all of those problems seems absolutely insane

5 hours ago, C.T. said:

Protect the planet against alien invasion. I mean, that's Cortana's whole reason for being, and considering how smart she is plus the absolutely crazy tech she gets under her command later, like an army of absolutely massive Forerunner Guardians, a single one of which is more than capable of destroying a planet on it's own...and she's got an army of them and a lot more besides...

Yeah she's got this. 

I don’t know if they are granted outside resources. If it’s the Avengers scenario, then they are just dropped into Earth and have to figure it out. Marvin has the brain the size of a planet. I’ve pointed out in my other post how he’s been able to perfect another planet. Cortana seems formidable here. I think Marvin has another gear.

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If that's all true then it certainly seems like Marvin has this. Cortana is very impressive, but solving all of those problems seems absolutely insane

It is. He's from a comedy series where bonkers feats like these are the norm cause they're so insane they become wacky.