Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Chun-Li
MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

13:5 - Ghost Buggy vs. Space Eagle 5

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 5

Ghost Buggy

Slot: The Team's Vehicle
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ghost Buggy at this Wiki
Official Site: Filmation

Space Eagle 5

Slot: The Team's Vehicle
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Space Eagle 5 at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

Battle Terrain
Vehicle Challenge: Daytona 500

Props to @UltraKong for even knowing about the Ghost Buggy. :D Filmation's Ghostbusters was based on the original Ghostbusters, but it's pretty obscure. 

How this goes may depend on if the vehicles have to stay on the Daytona track to race. Can the Space Eagle move at light speed on the ground? If so, it may have a pretty hard time making the track's turns at that speed without going off-track and/or crashing. 

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Props to @UltraKong for even knowing about the Ghost Buggy. :D Filmation's Ghostbusters was based on the original Ghostbusters, but it's pretty obscure. 

How this goes may depend on if the vehicles have to stay on the Daytona track to race. Can the Space Eagle move at light speed on the ground? If so, it may have a pretty hard time making the track's turns at that speed without going off-track and/or crashing. 

I think even at lightspeed the Space Eagle is not making the turns tight enough. I think it has to operate at sublight to follow the course

Yeah I’m doubting the Space Eagle can move at light speed while staying in the Daytona track, also I’m fairly certain the rules say that your car has to remain on the tracks or else it’ll be disqualified.

That said even then the problem with the GB’s buggy is that it’s well, a buggy that looks like it was made in the 1920s. Does it have canon feats of speed? Cause if I had to guess off of appearances, I’d assume that a 1920s car is much slower then what looks like a Winnebago Chieftain 33. Cause even an RV from the modern era is generally much faster and more reliable then what people drove back in the 1920s.