Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mordin Solus at this Wiki
Official Site: Bioware

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Dancing Robots

This... Would be interesting. Both geniuses with little sense of humor. Lloyd is a sociopath and he might not enjoy doing thins, but I'd bet on him to pull it off.

21 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Mordin has musical theater experience. 

Indeed he does.

Mordin isn't known for robotics knowledge but he does have some. If memory serves he reprogrammed the robots outside of his clinic, and robots are a very prominent part of the Mass Effect universe, of which Mordin is considered one of the greatest scientists. I think with his love of musicals and incredible knowledge he can pull off a very entertaining robot

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Indeed he does.

Mordin isn't known for robotics knowledge but he does have some. If memory serves he reprogrammed the robots outside of his clinic, and robots are a very prominent part of the Mass Effect universe, of which Mordin is considered one of the greatest scientists. I think with his love of musicals and incredible knowledge he can pull off a very entertaining robot

Prominent as they may be, Lloyd was the creator of the Lancelot Nightmare frame. That says more than repairs to me.

3 minutes ago, IKA said:

Prominent as they may be, Lloyd was the creator of the Lancelot Nightmare frame. That says more than repairs to me.

I think both of them can make a robot that will dance, but I think Mordin's experience with and love of musical theater will get him the win 

I would say that Lloyd Asplund has more experience and expertise in creating and programming robots, especially ones that can move and fight. Mordin Solus, on the other hand, has more knowledge and skill in biology and genetics, which may not be very relevant for making dancing robots. Therefore, I think that Lloyd Asplund would have an advantage over Mordin Solus in creating a better dancing robot. Mordin *is* fond of singing and is a fan of musical theater though. This is kinda tough.