The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19682 Kongou vs. Kusaragedo

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 37

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.a3a5499d3b29dc576cb04ffa56879199.jpeg

Deep in the amazon, outside of a small village, two highly skilled ninja warriors, Rain of Edenia and Kenji of Zipang, were in the throes of battle. Rain hit Kenji with a standing side kick. He followed with a wave of water attack that knocked Kenji backward. Kenji regained his footing and slid under Rain’s jumping kick. The leader of the Omniwabanshu grabbed Rain from behind and suplexed him to the ground. Kenji slashed at Rain with his sword, slicing the Edenian across his shoulder. Rain grunted angrily and attacked Kenji with his body using his rolling Argus Plunge technique. He encased himself and Kenji in a bubble and then threw Kenji to the ground. Kenji was rocked by the move, but managed to throw five kunai at Rain. Rain knocked the projectiles away with his hand jamadhar. Kenji jumped on the opportunity to crack Rain across the face with his flail, hitting him with a direct shot. Rain stumbled. Kenji leapt toward Rain, but the godly prince fired a powerful jet stream at Kenji which sent Kenji crashing through a nearby tree trunk. Kenji rolled to his feet and unleashed a pillar of flame from his mouth at Rain. Rain dissolved into mystic vapors to avoid the fire and reformed behind Kenji striking him with a Geyser kick. He then started a combo. Kenji teleported away with his Utesemi teleport and reappeared behind Rain. He blasted Rain with his Tsumuji swirling wind attack. Rain was briefly stunned by the attack. Kenji landed multiple blows on Rain with his Rasen Kyaku hurricane kick.

RAIN: I’ve had enough of this!

Rain projected a light blue sphere that quickly encased Kenji in a large Hydro Bubble. The bubble damaged Kenji and sapped his stamina. Rain telekinetically pushed the bubble away and also summoned a large storm cloud.. After the bubble evaporated around Kenji. Rain struck him several times with purple lightning from the ominous cloud. Kenji fell to the ground and Rain hunched over. The exertion of extending those previous techniques had taken a number on him.

Kenji struggled to one knee.

RAIN: Why won’t you submit? You have lost.

Kenji summoned the strongest Baku Ryusho pillar of fire that he could muster. The upward stream of flame engulfed Rain. The two warriors fell unconscious to the ground.

A short time later, a sphere of purple flame announced the arrival of Nine the Phantom near the Amazon village. She walked over to the bodies of Kenji and Rain.

NINE THE PHANTOM: It appears I missed the fight. How utterly anticlimactic. Kenji, you are even more of a disappointment than Tessa. Why the old man is so concerned about you remains a mystery to me.

Nine looked toward the sky.

NINE THE PHANTOM: Is Lavia still nearby?

She then turned her attention to Rain.

NINE THE PHANTOM: And what do we have here?

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.932403cd1a8cb36ea98bf7c34f54186a.jpeg

Elsewhere, the blue skinned sorcerer, Scion, had erected himself a castle on top of a mountain peak high amongst the clouds. It was not dissimilar to the one he once enjoyed in his own world. He had left his castle to speak to the bounty hunter, Erron Black, and had recently made his return. While he was gone he entrusted the protection of his castle to the magical massive suit of armor, Blade.

BLADE: Has Leo been taken out yet?

SCION: Not as of yet, but it should be soon. Erron Black has emerged as the strongest assassin we hired. I have supreme confidence he will complete the job.

BLADE: If not, I would gladly welcome another shot at him.

SCION: I have bigger plans for you, and the others. How are they faring thus far?

BLADE: They are raising havoc as you wanted. Hauzer mauled a raptor-like creature, Lavia took down a warrior woman in the Amazon, and Hydron humbled an Atlantean fishman

SCION: Splendid.

BLADE: We have suffered one defeat.

SCION: Who?

BLADE: Ravange was taken down outside the Zoanthrope kingdom. The man that did it is definitely not from this world or ours. I am keeping my eye on him, but at the moment he seems content to protect the Zoanthrope kingdom.

SCION: Blast! Destroying the Zoanthrope kingdom is vital to my plans. 

BLADE: Should we redeploy one of the others. I would suggest Gi Gi, but he just recently arrived in Outworld. Kongou?

SCION: I want to test Kongou first, before we send him out. I won’t tolerate anymore failure.

BLADE: How do you plan to do that?

SCION: Not your concern.

Scion left Blade and went outside where he summoned the ogre, Kongou. Kongou was once a portly merchant from Zipang named Tanuma whom Scion had transformed into an oni. Kongou dutifully arrived in his human form.

TANUMA: How can I serve you? Who can I crush?

SCION: Prove that you are worthy to be unleashed upon the world! 

Tanuma was confused, but nodded.

SCION: The warriors that you have fought to and lost to in the past are out there as well as warriors from different dimensions and realms. 

TANUMA: I am not afraid. I will beat them.

SCION: We shall see.

A gate was raised nearby.

SCION: Come forth Kusaregedo!

Out of the darkness, stepped out a large ghoulish preta. He was grotesque and salivating with bones protruding from his skin.

TANUMA: What the heck is this?

SCION: Like you he was once a man, but now he is something more. He is driven only by an insatiable hunger for human flesh. 

Tanuma’s eyes widened then he gritted his teeth and transformed into Kongou complete with a massive black kanabo club in his hand. He roared.

SCION: Kusaregedo is hard to control, but the prospect of trying out ogre flesh has him motivated. Kongou! Defeat him or be devoured!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.80 - Boratz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.40 Total Combined Score
22.40 / 5 = 4.48 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE