Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19634 Serpentera vs. Machine Empire

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 41

--------

Previously: Serpentera was losing to Daijinryuu. In order to beat the living dragon, Billy ordered the colossal zord to destroy the Earth. Not only was Daijinryuu killed, but so was AkaRed. Before the Earth exploded, Alpha 5 teleported Tommy into Serpentera. Now the White Ranger found himself getting into a fight with the Zombie Blue Ranger.

--------

Inside the boiler room of Serpentera, the White Ranger had Billy pinned down. Tommy was using his left hand to hold down Billy by the neck, while using his other hand to hold a small bottle that contained the vaccine.

“Get off me!” The zombie yelled in rage.

“Not until you take your medicine.” The White Ranger said before he poured the vaccine into Billy’s mouth.

The Zombie Blue Ranger knocked Tommy off him. “You are so dead!” Billy yelled. The zombie tried to stand back up, only for him to fall back to the floor. Billy put his hands on his stomach, as he was feeling sick and in a world of pain. “What did you do to me?!” Soon Billy started to act like a fish out of water. The White Ranger just sat on the floor as he was stunned by Billy’s actions. The zombie let out a bloody scream before he stopped moving.

“Billy?” The White Ranger asked with fear in his voice. Tommy hoped that he didn’t just kill his last friend.

The Blue Ranger slowly set up and took a look at the White Ranger. To Tommy’s surprise, the face he saw wasn’t that of a zombie, but one that belonged to a human. “Tommy?” Billy asked.

“Billy! You’re back to normal!” The White Ranger yelled with joy.

“Normal? What are you talking about? Where are we?” Billy asked.

“You don’t remember?” The White Ranger asked.

“I remember the park. We were fighting Spider-Man, Goldar, and the Tenga Warriors. Then...” Soon it all came back to Billy. “Oh my God! I ate people! Tried to kill you! The Earth is gone! I killed our friends and families! How could I have done that?!”

Billy started to cry. The White Ranger moved over and hugged his friend. “It wasn’t your fault. That stupid zombie virus made you do those things. But now you’re back to your old self.” The White Ranger said.

After some time, both Tommy and Billy stood back up, and powered down their Ranger Suits.

“Let’s be thankful that its finally over.” Tommy said.

“But at what cost?” Billy asked.

“Kimberly, Kat, Jason, Alpha, Zordon, everyone. They’re all gone.” Tommy said to himself.

“What do we do now? We have nowhere to live. We can’t stay in Serpentera forever.” Billy said.

“The only thing we can do is find a new world to live on. Maybe there are people out there who will take us in. But it will never be our true home. If only there was some way to go back to Earth.” Tommy said.

Billy took a look at the machine that held the Orb of Doom, and soon an idea came to him.  “Maybe there is a way we can get the Earth back and save our friends!”

This shocked and confused Tommy. “What are you talking about?”

“The Orb of Doom. It has the power to alter time. If I set it up right, I can use the orb to send you back in time before Spider-Man showed up in our world.” Billy said.

Tommy felt overjoyed with the news. “Then we can stop the zombie outbreak from ever happening. The Earth will be safe, and our friends will be alive. I mean, we’ll still have Rita and Lord Zedd to worry about, but there will be no virus.” But then Tommy remembered something. “But the Time Force Power Rangers said that if we try to go back in time to stop Spider-Man, we could create a paradox.”

“Tommy, now with the Earth gone. What’s the worst that can happen?” Billy asked.

A fleet of spaceships had stopped moving above the Moon. Inside one of the spaceships, King Mondo and Queen Machina were setting at the bridge, while Klank was at the control panel.

"Why have we stopped? I have ordered everyone to go straight to Earth." King Mondo said.

“Well, your majesty. The Earth should be up ahead. But the planet isn’t there.” Klank said.

“What?!” King Mondo yelled.

On a big monitor, the screen showed where the Earth was supposed to be, and in place of the planet were asteroids.

“But where is the Earth?” Queen Machina asked.

“Well by the looks of things, the Earth blew up.” Klank said.

“What?! No! That can’t be!” King Mondo yelled in rage.

“But the Earth was our key in taking over the universe! We would have been invincible! But now all is lost!” Queen Machina yelled.

Then King Mondo notices something on the monitor. “What is that?”

“I will zoom in.” Klank said.

The monitor now showed a clear image of Serpentera floating in space.

“That zord belongs to Lord Zedd!” King Mondo yelled.

“Lord Zedd must have known we were coming, and destroyed the Earth, so we couldn’t have it!” Queen Machina yelled.

“Klank! Send out a squad of Quadrafighters! I want that zord destroyed!” King Mondo yelled.

"Yes, your majesty." Klank said.

Inside the cockpit of Serpentera, Billy was sitting at the control panel.

“Are you in position?” Billy asked Tommy on his communicator.

Inside the boiler room, Tommy was standing near the machine that held the Orb of Doom.

“I’m ready.” Tommy answered back on his communicator.

“Ok. I’m going to be moving energy from Serpentera into the orb. That way I can setup the orb to send you back to yesterday.” Billy said.

“You sure this will work?” Tommy asked.

“Well, there is an 80% chance that it should work.” Billy said.

“Should I be worried about the 20%?” Tommy asked.

“If I do this right, we should be ok. I just need to move the energy very slowly. If I rush the power, I could cause Serpentera to overload and explode.” Billy said.

Just then the alarms to Serpentera went off.

“Please tell me we’re not going to blow up.” Tommy said.

Billy looked at the monitor, and on the screen were the squad of Quadrafighters. “There is a squadron of ships heading towards us.” Billy said.

Suddenly Tommy realized what they were. “Damn it! It’s the Machine Empire!”

“What?! But I thought we had weeks before those guys showed up.” Billy said.

“That was before that stupid golden robot from the future made contact with them.” Tommy said.

“They must be really mad now that the Earth is gone.” Billy said.

“What should we do?” Tommy asked.

Billy got out his Morpher. "Its Morphin Time! Blue Ranger Power!" Billy yelled as he morphed into the Blue Ranger.

“Billy? What are you doing?” Tommy asked.

“Just standby, Tommy. I’m going to have to fight these guys first before I can send you back.” The Blue Ranger said.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this new part to my arc.

Notes:

-Just a reminder, Serpentera is powered by the Orb of Doom. Which means Serpentera won't run out of power.

-In this match Serpentera will only be fighting Quadrafighters.

-There are 100 Quadrafighters.

Who do you think will win?

Serpentera has been through a lot of fights in this story so it's gotta be damaged some.

I would think the Machine Empire proper would be the match and not just a bunch of Quadrafighter. 100 is a lot though.

Still, since Serpentera can destroy a planet, I should have firepower strong enough to destroy scores of Quandrafighters with each blast. That should be enough to give it the victory.

• Like 1

Another good set-up, Venom. :) It looks like your Power Rangers Zombie arc is all but wrapped up with this one, aside from some kind of epilogue. You just might want to see IKA about posting your arc in the Finished Arcs sub-board, but man, yours has a lot of matches. 

As for the match, I'd say Serpentera likely plows through these Quadrafighters. It may have damage mostly from that Daijinryuu battle, but between its still-considerable power and the Orb of Doom giving it infinite energy, it should still be able to get through this. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Serpentera: 3
Machine Empire: 3

Huh, the recap should be interesting. Maybe have the fight end in a draw, but Tommy just barely manages to travel back in time? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Huh, the recap should be interesting. Maybe have the fight end in a draw, but Tommy just barely manages to travel back in time? 

Yea, that’s the idea. The next match will be the finale of the arc. I will try to get the match up sometime this month. Also, I do plan on giving the arc an epilogue.